SNUB: Obama won't meet Netanyahu

Every righties post in this thread says "liberals think" followed by some lame brained bullshit. Not one of them ever say what they believe or why Obama SHOULD meet with him.

They're too busy making up "liberals think" stories

It's the fashionable leftie thing to do. They all hate Jews.
Another Jew Hating rant by Chief Shitting Bull.

Hardly a surprise Obama has not made his feeling towards Israel or it's leader any secret.
Bibi doesn't want to meet with the smarmy asshole.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama will not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he travels to Washington in March, the White House said Thursday, one day after being caught off-guard by Republicans' invitation for the Israeli leader to address a joint session of Congress.

Spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said that in keeping with "long-standing practice and principle," the president does not meet with heads of state or candidates in close proximity to their elections.

"Accordingly, the president will not be meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu because of the proximity to the Israeli election, which is just two weeks after his planned address to the U.S. Congress," Meehan said.

More: Obama Will Not Meet With Netanyahu During Trip To Washington

Thank you, President Obama! Hopefully, Netanyahu will be defeated in the upcoming Israeli election.

Bibi may or may not win reelection but I guarantee Obama will not win our next presidential election.

Last edited:
Every righties post in this thread says "liberals think" followed by some lame brained bullshit. Not one of them ever say what they believe or why Obama SHOULD meet with him.

Hardly a surprise Obama has not made his feeling towards Israel or it's leader any secret.
Bibi doesn't want to meet with the smarmy asshole.

Now moving to "BiBi thinks" stories

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama will not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he travels to Washington in March, the White House said Thursday, one day after being caught off-guard by Republicans' invitation for the Israeli leader to address a joint session of Congress.

Spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said that in keeping with "long-standing practice and principle," the president does not meet with heads of state or candidates in close proximity to their elections.

"Accordingly, the president will not be meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu because of the proximity to the Israeli election, which is just two weeks after his planned address to the U.S. Congress," Meehan said.

More: Obama Will Not Meet With Netanyahu During Trip To Washington

Thank you, President Obama! Hopefully, Netanyahu will be defeated in the upcoming Israeli election.

Bibi is still in the game but I assure you Obama will not win our next presidential election.

shhhhhhh ... don't tell them that. Let it be a surprise.

Netanyahu should have been gone years ago

lol Why? He's a duly elected head of state of a democracy. It's not really my business to say who should be Israel's prime minister, but I will say this - if I were Israeli the last person I would want in charge is an appeaser to my enemies....and Netanyahu certainly isn't that.

I said exactly what I believe if it was lost on you that's your problem even so I will clarify it. I'm not surprised by the snub to use the Op word because over the years Obama through his words and actions has made it pretty clear he not a big supporter of Israel or Netanyahu as for why he should meet with him because at the end of the day Israel is the only true ally we have in the Middle East.

Getting closer to the truth....

th

Forum List

Back