SNUB: Obama won't meet Netanyahu

Vigilante, you're not only dumb, you're an asshole too. Have you ever posted a thoughtful and substantive post? If you have in the past, please post it; otherwise I will continue to point out you are a dumb and arrogant asshole. Not that others have also come to the same conclusion.

Apparently Bibi giving your Muslim terrorist sympathizing president the FINGER has rubbed you the wrong way.... I just love it when you 2 digit IQ'd subversives get your panties all twisted...Je suis Vigilante... and I KILL liberals and subversives with small cartoons!..... I see you believe in the First amendment...NOT! :321:

More evidence that you are dumb. I have no desire to censor you, the stuff you post is an embarrassment to all honest conservatives. You're freak, though not the only one who hates Obama, liberals and anyone who holds considered opinions which you hate and fear.

Calling President Obama a "terrorist sympathizing president" is a lie, given his use of drones which other freaks bitch about, even as other freaks want to send other people's kids into harms way.

Your use of the subversive always makes me grin, I suggest you prove the point with evidence, but first, buy a dictionary and have someone help you to understand its meaning, and apply it with facts. As an example look to the words and actions of Cruz, Palin, Bachmann, McConnell, Boehner, Limbaugh, Levin, and other of your mentors.
Why doesn't Obama want to fight Islamic terrorists? Drones and airstrikes don't count.

Do you think you're smarter than President Obama and his national security team?
Damn right I am. None of those jerks have ever been in battle and don't realize you can't win a war without ground troops. Obama simply doesn't want to kill Muslims. When are people going to acknowledge that fact?

That sounds like Texass logic.

Apparently Bibi giving your Muslim terrorist sympathizing president the FINGER has rubbed you the wrong way.... I just love it when you 2 digit IQ'd subversives get your panties all twisted...Je suis Vigilante... and I KILL liberals and subversives with small cartoons!..... I see you believe in the First amendment...NOT! :321:

More evidence that you are dumb. I have no desire to censor you, the stuff you post is an embarrassment to all honest conservatives. You're freak, though not the only one who hates Obama, liberals and anyone who holds considered opinions which you hate and fear.

Calling President Obama a "terrorist sympathizing president" is a lie, given his use of drones which other freaks bitch about, even as other freaks want to send other people's kids into harms way.

Your use of the subversive always makes me grin, I suggest you prove the point with evidence, but first, buy a dictionary and have someone help you to understand its meaning, and apply it with facts. As an example look to the words and actions of Cruz, Palin, Bachmann, McConnell, Boehner, Limbaugh, Levin, and other of your mentors.
Why doesn't Obama want to fight Islamic terrorists? Drones and airstrikes don't count.

Do you think you're smarter than President Obama and his national security team?
Damn right I am. None of those jerks have ever been in battle and don't realize you can't win a war without ground troops. Obama simply doesn't want to kill Muslims. When are people going to acknowledge that fact?

Yes going into Iraq sure was a great idea. That seems to be what started all this mess...
Not started. Merely continued. The existance of goat defiler Mohammed was the start.

So be it, Kawliga.

It also discounts how the victory over Japan was sealed. Hossfly is a dope, but much like vigilante his comments are the best evidence of their limited knowledge and dishonesty.

It also discounts how the victory over Japan was sealed. Hossfly is a dope, but much like vigilante his comments are the best evidence of their limited knowledge and dishonesty.
:fu: :smartass:

Mindful ^^^ of a cowardly punk who flips you off as he takes the freeway exit.

I'm not going anywhere, Lucy. I was talking about war strategy and you want to play sophmore games and insults. About all a liberal skidmark is capable of.

I'm not going anywhere, Lucy. I was talking about war strategy and you want to play sophmore games and insults. About all a liberal skidmark is capable of.

You get from me ("About all a liberal skidmark is capable of") what you give. However, my remarks about your character and intelligence (or lack thereof) will stand the test of time.

Yes going into Iraq sure was a great idea. That seems to be what started all this mess...
Not started. Merely continued. The existance of goat defiler Mohammed was the start.

Well things were a lot better before invading Iraq.

Apparently Vigilante cannot fine one post he has made which is substantive or thoughtful. I'm not surprised, is anyone else?
I dunno. He's been on ignore for the past six months.
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't think he should have granted those interviews, either.

Not when he's never given one to Rachel Maddow or anyone on MSNBC. Or Amy Goodman. Or Thom Hartman. Or Cenk Uygur. Or even Bill Maher, who donated $1M to his 2012 campaign.

Forum List

Back