SNUB: Obama won't meet Netanyahu

After Bibi loses his re-election campaign, he can move to the US and run for office as a Republican.

You guys seem to like him a lot more than Israelis do.
Bibi would make an outstanding President.

62% of Israelis disagree with you.

According to a 2014 CNN poll nearly twice as many Americans view Netanyahu favorably (39%) as do unfavorably (20%). Obama would slit Michelle's throat for those numbers.

Have you not been paying attention?

Obama's back up to 50% approval.

He's been on vacation and didn't fuck much up for 17 days, and the fools actually think he had something to do with the drop in gas prices.... Gruber was right, especially concerning the obomanations voters!

After Bibi loses his re-election campaign, he can move to the US and run for office as a Republican.

According to a 2014 CNN poll nearly twice as many Americans view Netanyahu favorably (39%) as do unfavorably (20%). Obama would slit Michelle's throat for those numbers.

I guess you misunderstood my post:
According to a 2014 CNN poll nearly twice as many Americans view Netanyahu favorably as do unfavorably.

Israel uses a Parliamentary system. People vote for parties, not candidates.

Right now, Likud (Bibi) and "The Zionist Camp" are within the margin of error in the polls, and Bibi himself has Dubya poll numbers.

And who is currently higher by poll than Bibi?

You don't seem to be understanding how it works.

You made statement, I asked a question...is that too hard for you?

You asked a question that makes no sense, which is why I get the impression that you're not understanding.
You're a political wimp.

What does that even mean?

I think it's hilarious that you can't even come up with insults that make sense.

Why did Boehnner invite Netanyahu? He is overstepping his authority. The Speaker of the House does not conduct foreign policy.

I'm sure he was invited because he's been so successful at clearing that stuff up with the Palestinians. He's obviously the right person to talk to about Iran...

You asked a question that makes no sense, which is why I get the impression that you're not understanding.
You're a political wimp.

I think it's hilarious that you can't even come up with insults that make sense.

Made sense to me, but hell, SJ isn't a pinko Lib, so he doesn't speak double talk!

According to a 2014 CNN poll nearly twice as many Americans view Netanyahu favorably as do unfavorably.

I guess you're having trouble with numbers. 38% is still less than 50%, even if it's "nearly twice" 20%.

You're a political wimp.

Made sense to me, but hell, SJ isn't a pinko Lib, so he doesn't speak double talk!

:lol:

You're a political wimp.

:banghead::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I admire Netanyahu. The man was born to be an exceptional leader.
Obama cowers in front of Netanyahu because he's an alpha-male.
He's a fucking asshole who gets testy if America and it's president does not kiss his ass and blindly back him up no matter what kind of fascist shit he does.

This coming from a Fascist shithead is quite funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
So you too think America should continue to be Israel's bitch? Ever since it was founded Israel has been doing whatever it wants because they know that we will defend them if the shit hits the fan. It's time to make that relationship more conditional, Israel should not have the power to recklessly drag us into an entirely preventable war against our will.

He's a fucking asshole who gets testy if America and it's president does not kiss his ass and blindly back him up no matter what kind of fascist shit he does.

So you too think America should continue to be Israel's bitch? Ever since it was founded Israel has been doing whatever it wants because they know that we will defend them if the shit hits the fan. It's time to make that relationship more conditional, Israel should not have the power to recklessly drag us into an entirely preventable war against our will.

I'll bet you actually think Israel did 9/11 instead of the fucking killer muslims...tell me I'm right! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...you can't make this shit up!...They ARE this deranged!

Of course they are, Doc. 50%. That's exactly right. On account of a race-baiting Marxist MSM organ and the 95% black welfare gangsters they polled, said so. Now call Nurse Higgins and have her bring your meds. It's Thursday night, so we can take your straightjacket off for an extra 10 minutes and let you eat your ice cream treat before you go beddy-bye.

Why did Boehnner invite Netanyahu? He is overstepping his authority. The Speaker of the House does not conduct foreign policy.

I'm sure he was invited because he's been so successful at clearing that stuff up with the Palestinians. He's obviously the right person to talk to about Iran...
If you mean clearing stuff up by not taking a bunch of shit from a group of people that want your entire race wiped out then yes he's the right person to talk to.

I'll bet you actually think Israel did 9/11 instead of the fucking killer muslims...tell me I'm right! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...you can't make this shit up!...They ARE this deranged!
Are you shit-faced drunk or something?

I guess you're having trouble with numbers. 38% is still less than 50%, even if it's "nearly twice" 20%.
I don't think Netanyahu gives a shit about a popularity contest like Barry does.

Of course they are, Doc. 50%. That's exactly right. On account of a race-baiting Marxist MSM organ and the 95% black welfare gangsters they polled, said so. Now call Nurse Higgins and have her bring your meds. It's Thursday night, so we can take your straightjacket off for an extra 10 minutes and let you eat your ice cream treat before you go beddy-bye.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports trade

According to all the right-wingers that I've spoken to, Rasmussen is the most accurate pollster out there.

I don't think Netanyahu gives a shit about a popularity contest like Barry does.

Cause he's so manly and strong and "alpha", right?

You do realize he's a politician?

Are you shit-faced drunk or something?

No, but there is no doubt, that you have a difficult time typing and breathing!

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports trade

According to all the right-wingers that I've spoken to, Rasmussen is the most accurate pollster out there.

NOT since he was shoved out the door!

Scott Rasmussen Leaves Rasmussen Reports The New Republic

You're a political wimp.

It doesn't make sense to you but everyone else gets it.

Forum List

Back