SNUB: Obama won't meet Netanyahu

He's a fucking asshole who gets testy if America and it's president does not kiss his ass and blindly back him up no matter what kind of fascist shit he does.

This coming from a Fascist shithead is quite funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
So you too think America should continue to be Israel's bitch? Ever since it was founded Israel has been doing whatever it wants because they know that we will defend them if the shit hits the fan. It's time to make that relationship more conditional, Israel should not have the power to recklessly drag us into an entirely preventable war against our will.

I'll bet you actually think Israel did 9/11 instead of the fucking killer muslims...tell me I'm right! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...you can't make this shit up!...They ARE this deranged!
Are you shit-faced drunk or something?

No, but there is no doubt, that you have a difficult time typing and breathing!
Come on! You can sling a better personal attack than that, dick.

I admire Netanyahu. The man was born to be an exceptional leader.
Obama cowers in front of Netanyahu because he's an alpha-male.
He's a fucking asshole who gets testy if America and it's president does not kiss his ass and blindly back him up no matter what kind of fascist shit he does.

So you too think America should continue to be Israel's bitch? Ever since it was founded Israel has been doing whatever it wants because they know that we will defend them if the shit hits the fan. It's time to make that relationship more conditional, Israel should not have the power to recklessly drag us into an entirely preventable war against our will.
What war have we gone and actively participated in for Israel? Which one?

I'll bet you actually think Israel did 9/11 instead of the fucking killer muslims...tell me I'm right! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...you can't make this shit up!...They ARE this deranged!
Are you shit-faced drunk or something?

No, but there is no doubt, that you have a difficult time typing and breathing!
Come on! You can sling a better personal attack than that, dick.

Why, you can't do anything about the little shit I type anyway, your IQ barely has the energy of a 10 W bulb!

You don't seem to be understanding how it works.

You made statement, I asked a question...is that too hard for you?

You asked a question that makes no sense, which is why I get the impression that you're not understanding.
You're a political wimp.

What does that even mean?

I think it's hilarious that you can't even come up with insults that make sense.
It doesn't make sense to you but everyone else gets it.

:lol:

You and the other clown shoes aren't "everyone".

You made statement, I asked a question...is that too hard for you?

You asked a question that makes no sense, which is why I get the impression that you're not understanding.
You're a political wimp.

I think it's hilarious that you can't even come up with insults that make sense.

And neither are you pansy pond scum! I can play this game with you all night... ready?

You're a political wimp.

And neither are you pansy pond scum! I can play this game with you all night... ready?

Sorry, I'm taken. You'll have to play with yourself all night.

According to a 2014 CNN poll nearly twice as many Americans view Netanyahu favorably (39%) as do unfavorably (20%). Obama would slit Michelle's throat for those numbers.

Have you not been paying attention?

Obama's back up to 50% approval.

I guess you misunderstood my post:
According to a 2014 CNN poll nearly twice as many Americans view Netanyahu favorably as do unfavorably.

I guess you're having trouble with numbers. 38% is still less than 50%, even if it's "nearly twice" 20%.
I don't think Netanyahu gives a shit about a popularity contest like Barry does.

Cause he's so manly and strong and "alpha", right?

You do realize he's a politician?
I realize he is an honest politician. Every pol likes their ego stroked.

They have been actively lobbying for America to unilaterally attack Iran for years while doing everything they can to provoke Iran into attacking them. Do you want another big, expensive, useless war in the middle east? I think you do. Fuck Israel, they are just another nation ruled by religious hardliners in the middle east, we owe them nothing, they should be kissing our ass not the other way around.

You're a political wimp.

Sorry, I'm taken. You'll have to play with yourself all night.

We'll WAIT for the pansy to return, or perhaps you'll just wilt away! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

They have been actively lobbying for America to unilaterally attack Iran for years while doing everything they can to provoke Iran into attacking them. Do you want another big, expensive, useless war in the middle east? I think you do. Fuck Israel, they are just another nation ruled by religious hardliners in the middle east, we owe them nothing, they should be kissing our ass not the other way around.

The above, a paid for political rant provided by George Soros, as this twit, hasn't the IQ to express himself coherently!

The above, a paid for political rant provided by George Soros, as this twit, hasn't the IQ to express himself coherently!
Boy do I feel stupid, I tried to have a serious conversation with a drunk mentally handicapped person.

Boy do I feel stupid, I tried to have a serious conversation with a drunk mentally handicapped person.

Stop looking in the mirror, you'll recognize yourself!

hey pal; Israel is MORE than capable of defending herself. I'm sure you are too stupid to know how much intel Israel gives to the US on the DAILY.

So your answer is we haven't actually gone and fought any of Israels battles when they were attacked but for some future possible conflict.

So it's our fault and Israel's fault that the Iranians who have threatened forever that if they ever get a nuke it will head directly for Israel and if they get a second it's coming for us is actually doing just that. Not Iran's fault, it's our fault for actually thinking maybe we should prevent this from happening.

You need to seriously sit down and have a come to Jesus moment over who the religious hardliners are. It's not hard to figure out if you put some effort into it. Christians, Jews, muslims. Not a lot of choices there but one is not like the others. And only one want's you dead or kissing their ass. Think about it for a while and get back to me.

Have you not been paying attention?

Obama's back up to 50% approval.

According to a 2014 CNN poll nearly twice as many Americans view Netanyahu favorably as do unfavorably.

I guess you're having trouble with numbers. 38% is still less than 50%, even if it's "nearly twice" 20%.
I don't think Netanyahu gives a shit about a popularity contest like Barry does.

No such animal.

No such animal.

Even on the local level?

No such animal.

Even on the local level?

Is Bibi on "the local level"?

But yes - even on the local level. Local pols are usually the most corrupt.

This thread is proof that the true racists/bigots are the far left..

And, unfortunately, on the far right. I don't think the two have any idea just how much they have in common.

No such animal.

Even on the local level?

Is Bibi on "the local level"?

But yes - even on the local level. Local pols are usually the most corrupt.

You said no such animal as a honest politician, so address the wide paint brush you used instead of questioning it. Stop being far left..

You mean the "good 'ol boy" network is corrupt?

Forum List

Back