So a question could soon be answered

Trumps probation officer gets to question Trump. And it's mandatory he answer, except for 5th amendment exceptions.
And it's standard for the officer to ask for a full list of drugs the parolee is taking, and the doctor who prescribed them.

In addition it's likely that a parolees medical records are either through voluntary waiver, or court order, reviewed.

348.3 Supervision recordkeeping requirements.

(b) Mandatory Sharing of Case Record Information.

A probation director, or his/her designee, must make available a copy of its pre-plea/pre-sentence report and any medical, psychiatric or social agency report submitted in connection with its pre-sentence investigation or its supervision of a defendant, to any court or to the probation department of any court within the state

In any such case, the state department receiving such material must retain it under the same conditions of confidentiality as apply to the probation department that made it available.
I understand all that, I am talking specifically about which drugs he will be tested for. Also those on probation or parole will lie, that is a given, that is why they test them.

I understand all that, I am talking specifically about which drugs he will be tested for. Also those on probation or parole will lie, that is a given, that is why they test them.
Re: Also those on probation or parole will lie, that is a given, that is why they test them.

Lying to your parole officer is a crime. And even if not indicted for it, is included in the sentencing report, and will be an enhancement to the recommended sentence.

Re: Also those on probation or parole will lie, that is a given, that is why they test them.

Lying to your parole officer is a crime. And even if not indicted for it, is included in the sentencing report, and will be an enhancement to the recommended sentence.
And?

Why don't you just admit you got nothing so you have to sit around a wait for the typos?
Why don’t you just admit that you’re a sub-par intellect with an inferiority complex?
Regardless, I wouldn’t find spelling errors if you weren’t such a dullard.

Most probationers are drug tested regularly.

Will tRump pass his 1st one?

Soon we will know whether the stuff they give him to get him fired up for rallies is prescribed or bought on the street.

He doesn't even drink alcohol. I can't imagine he takes drugs.

Hunter?

Hunter is not running for President and...

"Hunter Biden is going on trial in Wilmington, Del., on gun-related felony charges, including one that, as Trump’s lackeys have said about his own charge, is a paperwork violation."
:laughing0301:
Uhh...... it's lying on a federal form which is a felony from the start.

Forum List

Back