So a question could soon be answered

Trump won't be on probation or spend a day in jail.
His lawyers are going to file a ton of appeals that will take years to make it thru the courts.
in the meantime, Trump can legally run for office, and if the voters elect him. Occupy the White House as our 47th President.

Trump is currently a convicted felon out on probation. D'Oh! (get a clue)

Who cares about jail. I never did.

His lawyers can waste more money and time -- for years. Agreed.

You people said that in 2020. You also said he would be found not liable in a civil trial. You also said he would be found not guilty or better -- get a hung jury in NYC.

Wrong, wrong, wrong...
He hasn't been. None of this is legitimate. You do get that right?

Who melted down? You sure about that?

Positive!

Melting MAGA people.jpg

Former President Trump said he wants President Biden to be drug-tested before their first debate.

“I’m gonna demand a drug test too, by the way,” Trump said at the Minnesota Republican Party’s Lincoln Reagan Dinner Friday. “I am, no I really am. I don’t want him coming in like the State of the Union, he was high as a kite.”

So now Trump is saying he was beaten by a guy who had to much to drink?

Biden was just trying to give him a chance and even the playing field.

"High as a kite" , gee Trump gots the lingo down. First used in 1627.

Incorrect
The judge hasn't even handed down a sentence.
So no, he isn't on probation.

Let's straighten this out, shall we:

Moments after those 34 "guilties" rolled in on Thursday — making him the first former president convicted of a felony — Donald Trump was handed two copies of a standard New York City Department of Probation form.

Titled "Court Order for Investigation and Report," it would have been quickly filled out by the judge's clerk with Trump's name, address, and the trial results, according to attorneys and court staff familiar with such documents.

And according to a copy of the standard form obtained by Business Insider, the bottom would read in all capital letters, "The defendant/respondent is instructed to report immediately to the department of probation" on the courthouse's 10th floor.

Forum List

Back