So as long as there is no Speaker, they can't vote more money for Ukraine. What's wrong with that?

There are plenty of flights to Ukraine weekly. I hear they need soldiers. Do your part to defeat Putler/Satan today!
I’m sending my tax money to kill your pootin aggressors and defend a young democracy for our shining light on the hill.

If you keep it shut into 2024 and then shut the government down because of this idiocy. I suspect that the democrats will win the presidency and both houses of congress in historic numbers.

I think the democrats will have 270 seats in 2024 and Biden will sweep back into the white house!!!!

The pootin loves your support comrade.

Russia has always been the good guy, compared to the US constantly starting wars for colonial imperialism.
Russia never takes over anyone, but helps them instead, like China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Angola, Libya, Iran, Syria, Nicaragua, etc.
The US is the one backing dictators.

Wake up. Last year Ukraine was not thinkable but here we are. Putin thought he could run over his neighbor and if he succeeds, no country in the region is safe.
He hasn't succeeded in doing that yet, and be assured all bordering countries have their hackles up.

I’m sending my tax money to kill your pootin aggressors and defend a young democracy for our shining light on the hill.

You're not sending them shit. The commies are just putting us further into debt over their war. The people that will have to pay for it aren't even born yet.

Are-You-Retarded-Or-Yes.png

Russia has always been the good guy, compared to the US constantly starting wars for colonial imperialism.
Russia never takes over anyone, but helps them instead, like China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Angola, Libya, Iran, Syria, Nicaragua, etc.
The US is the one backing dictators.
Wrong.

The soviets proppsed up puppets in all of those nations and illegally invaded afghanistan.

They wanted communist nations like themselves world wide and communism is the most evil of all government forms.

You are a liar and easily proven so

He hasn't succeeded in doing that yet, and be assured all bordering countries have their hackles up.

And if he does succeed, what will be your position then, after it is too late? Ya gonna go "oops my bad, too bad" or how about "maybe we should have helped Ukraine sooner and with more firepower"? Do you deny that after Putin owns Ukraine or even part of it he will feel empowered to attack anywhere in the region? Mere shackles will not deter Putin's quest for more territory and power. Either way, the left in this country has no balls.

So, because of the former 1-term fuckup the republic party doesn’t defend democracy anywhere.

I get ya

I hardly call that a Democracy. Ukraine has a long history of corruption long before Russia invaded. I personally knew a Ukrainian and he told me we don't know half of what goes on in that country. What we do know about Zelenskyy is that he's closing down all the Christian churches in the country.

I hardly call that a Democracy. Ukraine has a long history of corruption long before Russia invaded. I personally knew a Ukrainian and he told me we don't know half of what goes on in that country. What we do know about Zelenskyy is that he's closing down all the Christian churches in the country.

Talk about political corruption, what the hell do you think we are dealing with here in America? You don't even know what is going on in your own country let alone Ukraine. The Christian population in the USA is also under attack from you left-wing zealots.

Talk about political corruption, what the hell do you think we are dealing with here in America? You don't even know what is going on in your own country let alone Ukraine. The Christian population in the USA is also under attack from you left-wing zealots.

Left wing zealots? I'm one of the most conservative people on this service.

Forum List

Back