So as long as there is no Speaker, they can't vote more money for Ukraine. What's wrong with that?

Awesome, now we can blow the arms and legs off more people. Let's hear it Dems, three cheers for blowing arms and legs off people...#SARCASM
I mean, when you’re blowing arms and legs off of people invading your country, seeking to topple your democratically elected government, oh an also committing war crimes against your citizens, it’s better than the alternative.

Munkle is holed up in the back bedroom of his single wide located in the land of the clueless. He doesn't understand that allowing Putin to keep any part of Ukraine is a win for Russia. With him feeling empowered, what is stopping him from taking all of or a piece of Poland? How about we look the other way if he attacks any of our territories, is that what you want? Just another leftist without the balls or will to stand up to a dictator.
Polacks with weapons is what stops Putin from messing with Poland.

Goodness gracious that's a scary thing to even think about. For Putin, that is. Crazy determined Polacks would fuck him up all to hell. He can't handle Ukraine, Poland could take him over. They don't want to, but they could. They just want to be left alone, and they probably should be.

They probably do now. Many didn't know about Hunter which is the only way Dementia won the presidency. The MSM made sure that story didn't get out along with the FBI that paid social media to remove any mention of it.

It's just how Nazis work.
The "story" was out...no one cared

The "story" was out...no one cared
No, it was suppressed by social media and the news outlets, lying faggot.
baboo-o.gif

They put their thumbs on the scale of the election by doing that, heavily. Very bad.

Last edited:
As much as I'd like to think these are moral people fighting against McCarthy, I bet enough of them will drop the fight after they get the committee assignment they want.

No, it was suppressed by social media and the news outlets, lying faggot.
baboo-o.gif

They put their thumbs on the scale of the election by doing that, heavily. Very bad.
It was all over this forum...

I believe the NY Post carried it...

Gridlock is good.

Another day that Congressional Critters of either party can't screw over Americans.

A win for everyone.

230a1bb57c739bcb.png

Any wonder why?
Fucker should be sporting an American flag.

Probably his kickback envelope in his front pocket.

Nothing...if you support the soviets. Which apparently most blob supporters do.
You're a fucking moron. The Founding Fathers designed the thing to be gridlock, so it's working just like it should.

The only time it wasn't like that was the passage of Obamacare, and Congress voting themselves The Lords of the US in the 80s. So the less those crooks are united like that, the better off we are. We still need to fix what happened in the 80s and Obamacare.

Forum List

Back