so blm says whites are racist if they watch movie on opening day

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
If I had the money I’d buy all the tickets for all the showings at the local theatre on opening night, then not go, to ensure NOBODY sees it there thst night.

So what white would want to watcha racist black panther movie? if anything the blacks are being racist for saying who can go see a movie. hypocrites,
Not a prob....skipping it altogether

So what white would want to watcha racist black panther movie? if anything the blacks are being racist for saying who can go see a movie. hypocrites,
I'll skip that motherfucker forever! Not a problem.

Nothing says were moving to a post-racial society quite like telling an entire race to get to the back of the bus
It's not like Hollywood is producing anything original or good these days.

It's like the fat and spoiled grandkids of the original people trying to do things and failing because they never did anything based on merit and everyone got a gold star. That's not going to appeal to a majority of America.

Simian Says

Their ruling-class handlers tell them what to say. Everything we've ever heard from evolution's sore losers is from their Preppy Progressive scriptwriters.

If I had the money I’d buy all the tickets for all the showings at the local theatre on opening night, then not go, to ensure NOBODY sees it there thst night.
Stupid decisions like that are probably why you don't have any money.

Aw. Go one better. Don't buy a ticket at all. See one of the many pirated copies that will be floating about.

Lol the dipshits wrote an entire article about nothing and it was enough to fuel racist rage

Lol the dipshits wrote an entire article about nothing and it was enough to fuel racist rage
watch next they will be saying this black movie is better then white movies. movies are for everyone who wants too see them.

Forum List

Back