So Bolten is threatening Europe now over Iran!

nice that penny and you converse, sobie dear-------and what is YOUR mother-tongue? Penny has never told me hers but her English is just as garbled as
is yours

Why should anyone expect Europe to pay anything toward US expenditures on European defense?

I mean, precedent:

Food Stamps

Obamaphones

Medicaid

Defense is essential - so it MUST be free to those receiving it.

But remember, when your government spends you into homeless poverty Europe will be right there to give you a helping hand.

Won't it?

Why should anyone expect Europe to pay anything toward US expenditures on European defense?

I mean, precedent:

Food Stamps

Obamaphones

Medicaid

Defense is essential - so it MUST be free to those receiving it.

But remember, when your government spends you into homeless poverty Europe will be right there to give you a helping hand.

Won't it?

Defense spending is necessary, but not the U.S.A paying 48% of the World's military budget, and then wondering why we have a deficit, and asking for more, and more military.

Bolton belongs behind bars, along with W. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz etc. etc.

Such menaces to society simply shouldn't be able to walk free.

People forget that the folks that you named were members of a known anti-American conspiracy called People for a New American Century (PNAC), which was never thoroughly investigated and none of the conspirators were ever brought to justice. Bolton is still active in the trump administration and is influencing the conduct of U.S. foreign policy as I type this.

like i already said , my Mom always cooked , my wife and i cook . Food is no reason to flood America with the third world zhitholers Sob .

West Virginia's murder rate is higher than New York City which is about 1/4th Black & 1/4th Puerto Rican, or El Paso, Texas which is like 80% Mexican.

Even though West Virginia's like 95% White British - Germanic original colonial trash.

I think you're deeply exaggerating, and misguided on the issues, in some cases.

Anyways, closer to the OP.

Bolton, W. Bush, LBJ are all British Southerners, and have caused a ton of damage to the U.S.A, by their wars, and idiocy.

Orthodox Jews are alright though i am no expert on them . At least they abide by USA Law and i don't don't see them trying to take down the Trade Towers like the 'muslim' blind sheik or shooting up a gay nightclub in Orlando or shooting up and murdering Americans in San Bernadino California or doing a 'charlie hebdo ' shooting or massacreing little girls at an 'ariana grande' concert or doing a Boston Bombing Sob .

Orthodox Jews are alright though i am no expert on them . At least they abide by USA Law and i don't don't see them trying to take down the Trade Towers like the 'muslim' blind sheik or shooting up a gay nightclub in Orlando or shooting up and murdering Americans in San Bernadino California or doing a 'charlie hebdo ' shooting or massacreing little girls at an 'ariana grande' concert or doing a Boston Bombing Sob .

Eh, actually compared to genocide, and war, these events you list despite still being horrible, are less than genocide, or war.

Exactly, why I'm against Bolton, and see him as a dangerous Neocon scum.

Some mass-shooters, terrorists, and serial killers have been Jews, like Baruch Goldstein, David Katz, Ami Popper, Irv Rubin, Menachem Begin, Aisher Weisgan, Yishai Shlisel, David Berkowitz, Andre Rand, Joel Ripfkin, Harvey Glatman,Maksim Gelman, even Nikolas Cruz, and Dylan Klebold apparently had Jewish origins.

and the unique thing about the UP is that its still isolated Sob .

Why isolation?
Isolation might just lead to retarded, and primitive World- views like Bolton, and yourself have.

I experience the best of all World's here.

I've seen Eagles, Hawks, Bears, Coyotes, Foxes, Vultures, Ravens, Rabbits, Snow-shoe hares, Gold Finches, Cardinals, Blue-Jays, Indigo Bunting's etc. etc. all from my house.
We also have neighbor's Chickens who come into the yard to feed.

Yet, I'm a 1 minute drive, or 10 minute walk from 3 Bar - Restaurants, 2 Pizza places, 3 Taco places, 1 Ice cream place, 2 Pharmacies, 1 Chinese place, 3 Delis, 2 Gas-Stations, 1 Laundromat, 2 car fixing garages, 1 Car sales place, 1 Plastic Factory, 1 Feed store, 2 Insurance places, 2 Lawyer firms, 1 Karate place, 2 Bakeries, 1 Post office, 1 Town hall, 1 Metro-North train station, 1 Coffee shop, and Murrow Park.
-------------------------------------------- a coupla 'chickens , probably a mexican chicken owners chickens eh Sob .

and the unique thing about the UP is that its still isolated Sob .

Why isolation?
Isolation might just lead to retarded, and primitive World- views like Bolton, and yourself have.

I experience the best of all World's here.

I've seen Eagles, Hawks, Bears, Coyotes, Foxes, Vultures, Ravens, Rabbits, Snow-shoe hares, Gold Finches, Cardinals, Blue-Jays, Indigo Bunting's etc. etc. all from my house.
We also have neighbor's Chickens who come into the yard to feed.

Yet, I'm a 1 minute drive, or 10 minute walk from 3 Bar - Restaurants, 2 Pizza places, 3 Taco places, 1 Ice cream place, 2 Pharmacies, 1 Chinese place, 3 Delis, 2 Gas-Stations, 1 Laundromat, 2 car fixing garages, 1 Car sales place, 1 Plastic Factory, 1 Feed store, 2 Insurance places, 2 Lawyer firms, 1 Karate place, 2 Bakeries, 1 Post office, 1 Town hall, 1 Metro-North train station, 1 Coffee shop, and Murrow Park.
-------------------------------------------- a coupla 'chickens , probably a mexican chicken owners chickens eh Sob .

Nope, they're White Chicken owners, about 99% of my immediate neighbors are White, (Mostly Irish, actually) except one nice Ecuadorian guy who grew up in Pawling, NY.

Besides, he's a member of the Conservative American Legion, and he loves feeding the birds.'

Okay by my book, thus far.

Probably 90% of Pawling's Hispanics live on 2 streets, Smith Street, and Oak Street.

The rest of Pawling doesn't seem to have much Hispanics, what-so-ever.

We're pretty segregated, anyways, these Hispanics go to Gulia's deli, or La Guadalupana, which are 99% Hispanic in customer base,
while Whites all go to O'Connors Public House, McKinney& Doyles, and Tap-House Tavern, where 99% of the customers are White.

Last edited:
no bears , wolves , deer , moose eh Sob ??

I prefer a Bear, or Wolf over a more dangerous kind of Animal like Bolton.

We have Bears, and Deer, I've not seen but have heard Bob-Cats, and we haven't seen, but none the less probably have an ocassional Moose, or Mountain Lion, (Which have been spotted around these parts here, and there)

But, as for Wolves, no, I'm doubful, they're still way up North, mostly.

well as pointed out by Penny . The 'upper penisula' isn't segregated but its mosly only full of Americans Sob .

well as pointed out by Penny . The 'upper penisula' isn't segregated but its mosly only full of Americans Sob .

As if British White trash like you are anymore intelligent, law aibiding, or peaceful than the Illegals?

El Paso which is like 80% Mexican has a lower murder rate than West Virginia which is like 99.9% Americans.

Don't even get me started on all the violent predator Brits like Bolton, W. Bush, or LBJ.

like i already said , my Mom always cooked , my wife and i cook . Food is no reason to flood America with the third world zhitholers Sob .

This thread's about Bolton, a British Protestant maniac, a Neocon.
Why do you go off on such tagents?

I want the Illegals / Hispanics out of Pawling, NY anyways.

According to the census between 2012 - 2016 the Hispanic population in Pawling had dropped by about 1/10th.

With the new luxury apartments Tomasetti, or luxury retirement houses Castagna are building in Pawling, presumably Pawling will become gentrified, and then drive out more Hispanics.

Anyways, I don't know where you get this idea of Pawling, being a sh(thole from?

Pawling's lovely.

pawling-new-york-2.jpg

streetview

Is This Your Home?
Track this home's estimate

pawling-new-york-1.jpg

pawling-new-york-4.jpg

IMG_4271-630x389.jpg

Bolton belongs behind bars, along with W. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz etc. etc.

Such menaces to society simply shouldn't be able to walk free.

People forget that the folks that you named were members of a known anti-American conspiracy called People for a New American Century (PNAC), which was never thoroughly investigated and none of the conspirators were ever brought to justice. Bolton is still active in the trump administration and is influencing the conduct of U.S. foreign policy as I type this.

"brought to justice" just what did this den of conspirators do?

According to the census between 2012 - 2016 the Hispanic population in Pawling had dropped by about 1/10th.

With the new luxury apartments Tomasetti, or luxury retirement houses Castagna are building in Pawling, presumably Pawling will become gentrified, and then drive out more Hispanics.

Anyways, I don't know where you get this idea of Pawling, being a sh(thole from?

Pawling's lovely.

pawling-new-york-2.jpg

streetview

Is This Your Home?

pawling-new-york-1.jpg

pawling-new-york-4.jpg

IMG_4271-630x389.jpg
--------------------------- big deal , too close to big city NYC Sobieski . What , an hour and a half away from NYC , huh ??

Pawling's lovely.

pawling-new-york-2.jpg

streetview

Is This Your Home?

pawling-new-york-1.jpg

pawling-new-york-4.jpg

IMG_4271-630x389.jpg
--------------------------- big deal , too close to big city NYC Sobieski . What , an hour and a half away from NYC , huh ??

LOL, why such a deflect away from war-mongering maniac Bolton?

LOL, sure as if it's a bad thing to be able to take a 1.5 hour trip to NYC for work opportunity, entertainment, museums, plays, and restaurants.

Forum List

Back