So Bolten is threatening Europe now over Iran!

i'm thinking that you might be a 'soybean' eater as you enhance yer physiques eh Sob .

lots a diverse scum in NYC but hey . its just your style Sob .

Filthy Brits are a big reason why the U.S.A has increasing diverse scum, like Brit Reagan, 2 British Bush's, Brit Clinton, Brit Obama, etc.

To make matters worse, the filthy Brits start Chimping out abroad like Bolton to cause feral Chimp out wars overseas.

i'm thinking that you might be a 'soybean' eater as you enhance yer physiques eh Sob .

Soy taste like cr@p, and pumps up Estrogen.

But, I suppose that's your point.

Just because I'm not a unconscious, thoughtless, ogre who has no feelings, or thoughts, doesn't make one a Woman.

You're just a prehistoric, predatory savage, most of you British Americans are like this, including Bolton.

I suppose you'd rather speak about locations, than about Bolton being a war-mongering maniac?

How many millions might be killed this time by Bolton?

The Appalachian trail goes through Pawling.

Wow, how built up Pawling is below from Cat Rocks on the Appalachian trail in Northern Pawling.

DSC_0008.jpg
--------------------------------------------- so what , lefties go for a walk on the Appalachian Trail . Americans live and work in the Upper Peninsula Sob .

What's wrong with walking on the Appalachian trail?

Better than that British B*tch Bolton going berserk as an accomplie of WW3.

Tell Bolton to go take a Hike.
------------------------------------------------------------ Go to Work , always remember --- America First John Bolton and President Trump .

The county I'm from in the UP went for Trump and the highest amount of people on the ACA. Go figure.
yeah , hunerd per cent Yooper and i think you are from Escanaba eh Penny ??

Its called happy rock, Gladstone. So you never lived anywhere else?
-------------------------------------------- sure , i [halfway] know Gladstone , home of Marble Arms if they are still there and in Operation . Gladstone is just down the road going south from Skandia . We called Gladstone - Escanaba the Banana Belt . My motorcycle broke down in 1969 - 70 one night near that little park on the right on 'm28' a few miles before you get to Gladstone and i think that i have heard of Happy Rock . Sure , i been all over the USA and have lived in a few different places . I was ways known as the American or the 'hillbilly' , swamper or 'redneck' Penny . [chuckle]

Escanaba had a crime rate which was safer than only 7% of U.S.A towns, and cities, as opposed to Pawling which had a crime which was was safter than about 92% of U.S.A towns, and cities.

Yet, you behave like you're so much better thatta away?

Really?

Sources below.

Escanaba Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Pawling, 12564 Crime Rates and Crime Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

But, those crimes are chump change, compared to war criminals like Bolton, W. Bush, and LBJ.

like i already said , my Mom always cooked , my wife and i cook . Food is no reason to flood America with the third world zhitholers Sob .

This thread's about Bolton, a British Protestant maniac, a Neocon.
Why do you go off on such tagents?

According to the census between 2012 - 2016 the Hispanic population in Pawling had dropped by about 1/10th.

With the new luxury apartments Tomasetti, or luxury retirement houses Castagna are building in Pawling, presumably Pawling will become gentrified, and then drive out more Hispanics.

Anyways, I don't know where you get this idea of Pawling, being a sh(thole from?

Pawling's lovely.

pawling-new-york-2.jpg

streetview

Is This Your Home?
Track this home's estimate

pawling-new-york-1.jpg

pawling-new-york-4.jpg

IMG_4271-630x389.jpg
--------------------------- big deal , too close to big city NYC Sobieski . What , an hour and a half away from NYC , huh ??

LOL, why such a deflect away from war-mongering maniac Bolton?

LOL, sure as if it's a bad thing to be able to take a 1.5 hour trip to NYC for work opportunity, entertainment, museums, plays, and restaurants.

It takes you that long? how do you do it----by train?
Bolton is a war monger? since when?

like i already said , my Mom always cooked , my wife and i cook . Food is no reason to flood America with the third world zhitholers Sob .

According to the census between 2012 - 2016 the Hispanic population in Pawling had dropped by about 1/10th.

With the new luxury apartments Tomasetti, or luxury retirement houses Castagna are building in Pawling, presumably Pawling will become gentrified, and then drive out more Hispanics.

Anyways, I don't know where you get this idea of Pawling, being a sh(thole from?

Pawling's lovely.

pawling-new-york-2.jpg

streetview

Is This Your Home?

pawling-new-york-1.jpg

pawling-new-york-4.jpg

IMG_4271-630x389.jpg
--------------------------- big deal , too close to big city NYC Sobieski . What , an hour and a half away from NYC , huh ??

LOL, sure as if it's a bad thing to be able to take a 1.5 hour trip to NYC for work opportunity, entertainment, museums, plays, and restaurants.

Before the deal was done, he wrote an op-ed calling on the US to bomb Iran

John Bolton on: bombing Iran, North Korea, Russia and the Iraq War - CNNPolitics

you cited a piece of

Pawling's lovely.

pawling-new-york-2.jpg

streetview

Is This Your Home?

pawling-new-york-1.jpg

pawling-new-york-4.jpg

IMG_4271-630x389.jpg

John Bolton on: bombing Iran, North Korea, Russia and the Iraq War - CNNPolitics
[/QUO

you cited a piece of shit----IDIOT OPINION PIECE------do you have anything at all to support your brainless comment

and yeah Sob , earlier in the thread you were crying about Bolton causing WAR . Well if there is WAR 'NYC' is a prime target and Pawling just a few miles away also goes poof as you order some Blintzes , Bagels and LOX at one of your favorite Kosher Delis SOB .

Pawling's lovely.

pawling-new-york-2.jpg

streetview

Is This Your Home?

pawling-new-york-1.jpg

pawling-new-york-4.jpg

IMG_4271-630x389.jpg

----------------------------------------------------- bomb , bomb , bomb , --- bomb , bomb 'iran' . It was quite the toe tapper back around early 2000s i think it was Sob . .

Last edited:
and yeah Sob , earlier in the thread you were crying about Bolton causing WAR . Well if there is WAR 'NYC' is a prime target and Pawling just a few miles away also goes poof as you order some Blintzes , Bagels and LOX at one of your favorite Kosher Delis SOB .

You sound like a warped sadist, fantasizing about Americans getting killed over wars you, and your primitive ilk start.

You're exactly everything wrong with America, you're worse than even a lot of these foreigners you despise.

I'm glad I'm of Catholic background, not only does it piss you off, but we're more Human, than you Protestant Psychos, and idiots.

Pawling's lovely.

pawling-new-york-2.jpg

streetview

Is This Your Home?

pawling-new-york-1.jpg

pawling-new-york-4.jpg

IMG_4271-630x389.jpg

----------------------------------------------------- bomb , bomb , bomb , --- bomb , bomb 'iran' . It was quite the toe tapper back around early 2000s i think it was Sob . .

Iraq wasn't a big enough disaster?
Iran's bigger in land mass, population size, and military strength than Iraq.

Unlike in Iraq, especiallyRussia, China, and now maybe even the EU might support Iran over the U.S.A.

I can't even really blame them, what so-ever.

Iran hasn't killed 15 - 30 million since WW2, unlike the U.S.A has during it's wars.

Don't you stupid bastids understand this sounds more like another Vietnam war?

Not only is Iran more like the size of Vietnam in population, and land-mass than Iraq was.

Like in Vietnam it looks like China, and Russia will prop up the opposition indirectly at best, or cause a WW3 direct conflict.

------------- just a reminder Sob . --- ---

You Zionists are nutters, and should be treated like dirty-dogs.

Why didn't the U.S.A really get involved with Darfur genocide, or the Rwanda genocide?
Both way worse than anything Iran's doing.

Let's be real, because Zionists are retarded, violent, and paranoid, we have to go rescue putrid Israel, because the Bible says so.

Enough is enough of you trashy Humans, you're threatening Humanity, with your bizarre, and primitive views of the World.

sobie----your catechism whore was too busy sucking sucking cock to make any sense at all

DO you have any kids Sob ??

No, but the wrong people have had the most kids for the most part for the past 50 years, or so.

So, it's no wonder why the World seems to be getting worse, and worse as of late.

But, you Brits just had to rescue the World from Fascism, didn't you?

You couldn't take a Fascist view of pro-Eugenics, or of pro-Nationalism.

So, you Brits squashed out Fascism, and have really just made things a lot worse.

Not that I think Nazism is good, but it's no more violent, or dangerous than Neoconservativism, or Islamism, or Capitalism, or Communism etc. etc.

At least policies of Eugenics, and Nationalism make sense, nothing Republicans do makes much, if at all sense, truly lesser beasts.

Forum List

Back