So bumbling Biden announced he's running for president eh?

Oh. As figgered.

False OP. Gramps is wrong again.

Vice President Joe Biden joined the ladies of The View on Tuesday, gifting retiring co-host Barbara Walters with a small present, a kiss and a promise that if she sticks around, he'll reveal his decision about whether he'll run for president with her.

"I'm not sure that's a deal I can agree to," Walters said amidst loud applause from the audience.

In all seriousness, Biden, while refusing to confirm or deny whether he plans to throw his hat in the ring in 2016, said that whether presumptive democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton runs won't affect his decision.
Joe Biden on 'The View:' VP Kisses Barbara Walters, Says He'll Announce Whether He's Running for President if She Sticks Around

Well I think Biden is probably a pretty smart guy and I think he's pretty good at "small room" behind-closed-doors kinda stuff. But when he gets out in front of a big audience - he blows.

I wouldn't vote for him

Oh. As figgered.

Vice President Joe Biden joined the ladies of The View on Tuesday, gifting retiring co-host Barbara Walters with a small present, a kiss and a promise that if she sticks around, he'll reveal his decision about whether he'll run for president with her.

"I'm not sure that's a deal I can agree to," Walters said amidst loud applause from the audience.

In all seriousness, Biden, while refusing to confirm or deny whether he plans to throw his hat in the ring in 2016, said that whether presumptive democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton runs won't affect his decision.
Joe Biden on 'The View:' VP Kisses Barbara Walters, Says He'll Announce Whether He's Running for President if She Sticks Around

Typical democrat, just a tease with no real substance.

By the way, I wasn't wrong I simply repeated what I heard. But im sure someday I will be so perfect that like you I can't be fooled or misled

Oh. As figgered.

By the way, I wasn't wrong I simply repeated what I heard. But im sure someday I will be so perfect that like you I can't be fooled or misled
Well, you heard wrong.

Git your earplugs fixed.

And I'm not perfect, by no stretch, but I do check out the facts before I start a thread or make a declarative post.

The brain damaged A-hole who can't put a sentence together without putting his foot in his mouth would be the ideal democrat candidate. Who else do they have, an evil old witch who sold her soul protecting her husband's infidelity?

Well, you heard wrong.

Git your earplugs fixed.

And I'm not perfect, by no stretch, but I do check out the facts before I start a thread or make a declarative post.

Omg chill. I was eating lunch and heard a soundbite and misunderstood. Delay my execution please

The brain damaged A-hole who can't put a sentence together without putting his foot in his mouth would be the ideal democrat candidate. Who else do they have, an evil old witch who sold her soul protecting her husband's infidelity?

Someone in the genre of BushII is what I think of Biden...

Well, you heard wrong.

Git your earplugs fixed.

Omg chill. I was eating lunch and heard a soundbite and misunderstood. Delay my execution please

I wouldn't vote for execution. I don't even blame someone for making a mistake, we ALL do it.

What bothjers me most is that when you found out you were wrong, your immediate response was "Typical democrat, just a tease with no real substance. "
When in fact, the post contained all the substance one would need to figure out your post was wrong.

These knee-jerk hyper-partisan attacks detract from these boards so much. I've read many of your posts - you are better than this.

And how embarrassing would it be if the GOP can't find someone to beat this field?

And how embarrassing would it be if the GOP can't find someone to beat this field?

With the GOP splintered, I doubt they can...

Forum List

Back