So bumbling Biden announced he's running for president eh?

Considering the weak GOP field, Biden would have no problem winning

Well, you heard wrong.

Git your earplugs fixed.

And I'm not perfect, by no stretch, but I do check out the facts before I start a thread or make a declarative post.

Omg chill. I was eating lunch and heard a soundbite and misunderstood. Delay my execution please

I wouldn't vote for execution. I don't even blame someone for making a mistake, we ALL do it.

What bothjers me most is that when you found out you were wrong, your immediate response was "Typical democrat, just a tease with no real substance. "
When in fact, the post contained all the substance one would need to figure out your post was wrong.

These knee-jerk hyper-partisan attacks detract from these boards so much. I've read many of your posts - you are better than this.

I was talking about Biden. Would you not consider his little game with Walters a tease without substance?

Omg chill. I was eating lunch and heard a soundbite and misunderstood. Delay my execution please

I wouldn't vote for execution. I don't even blame someone for making a mistake, we ALL do it.

What bothjers me most is that when you found out you were wrong, your immediate response was "Typical democrat, just a tease with no real substance. "
When in fact, the post contained all the substance one would need to figure out your post was wrong.

These knee-jerk hyper-partisan attacks detract from these boards so much. I've read many of your posts - you are better than this.

I was talking about Biden. Would you not consider his little game with Walters a tease without substance?

I'd call it flirtatious.

AHHHH - Thank you so much. I apologize for making the faulty assumption that you were referring to the poster.

I'm gonna have to go get a glass of water to help me choke down this crow.

I was wrong to assume and I made the wrong assumption too. I apologize.

I don't know if I would go THAT far. But I will say this: if Biden is ever going to be elected president, he will never have a better opportunity.

Biden vs Paul?
Biden vs Cruz?
Biden vs Rubio?

Is Christie still viable?

I don't see many Rebublicans that could beat Biden

I don't know if I would go THAT far. But I will say this: if Biden is ever going to be elected president, he will never have a better opportunity.

Biden vs Paul?
Biden vs Cruz?
Biden vs Rubio?

No, I don't see any of those guys beating Biden except maybe Christie. (Big maybe - but I think he could frame his current troubles as "left wing partisan attacks" and the far right would gobble it up. Since the far right is probably his biggest obstacle, he could turn this minus into a plus)

But I think Paul Ryan could.

If Biden did anounce he was running, there is a good chance he would be misspoken :eusa_eh:

Remember, Democrats brought up Willy Horton and Democrats brought up Obama's foreign birth and there are a lot of Democrats who really don't Hillary to get the nomination, so expect her to get Bridgegated

Remember, Democrats brought up Willy Horton and Democrats brought up Obama's foreign birth and there are a lot of Democrats who really don't Hillary to get the nomination, so expect her to get Bridgegated

True - there is a whole lot of mud to be slung before this race shapes up.

Just think how pissed off Republicans will be when they get trounced by "Bumbling" Biden

This is getting ugly

Biden vs Paul?
Biden vs Cruz?
Biden vs Rubio?

You need a brain scan bro

Please.....tell me a Republican who can beat Biden? We already know you can't beat Hillary

Just think how pissed off Republicans will be when they get trounced by "Bumbling" Biden

This is getting ugly

take another bong hit.

2014- will be ugly for democrats.

2016 - is still an unknown race with unknown candidates...

The problem for Republicans is their prospective candidates are known.......known to be:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back