So bumbling Biden announced he's running for president eh?

Well I think Biden is probably a pretty smart guy and I think he's pretty good at "small room" behind-closed-doors kinda stuff. But when he gets out in front of a big audience - he blows.

I wouldn't vote for him

You kidding?

He gets things done.

And get the things done, I want done.

If he's the nominee? I'll vote for him.

Without Google can you name what he has done?

You miss the whole government shutdown thing or what?

The fact the Senate didn't participate in that nonsense was Biden working behind the scenes.

Bookmarked for future trolling ...:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is more qualified than Biden from either party?

Answer that and then bookmark it

What qualifications did Obama have? McCain and Romney both were vastly more qualified, and history proves it.

Never underestimate the gullibility and stupidity of those who are easily fooled and bamboozled by a silver tongued orator, reading words written by somebody smarter than himself, because his own words are nothing but four-Pinnoccio, genuine, bone fide lies.

You kidding?

He gets things done.

And get the things done, I want done.

If he's the nominee? I'll vote for him.

The fact the Senate didn't participate in that nonsense was Biden working behind the scenes.

The government did shut so what exactly did he do? My guess is if anything he passed out pork.

The government did shut so what exactly did he do? My guess is if anything he passed out pork.

And?

How the fuck do you think the government actually works?

It's horse trading. Guys who haven't figured that out? Shouldn't be ANYWHERE near it.

What qualifications did Obama have? McCain and Romney both were vastly more qualified, and history proves it.

Never underestimate the gullibility and stupidity of those who are easily fooled and bamboozled by a silver tongued orator, reading words written by somebody smarter than himself, because his own words are nothing but four-Pinnoccio, genuine, bone fide lies.

Obama hasn't lied about squat.

And he's basically the smartest guy in the room.

Columbia and Harvard don't open their doors to the stupid.

Bookmarked for future trolling ...:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama was one of the least qualified presidents ever when he ran against McCain. But he had charisma and a nation tired with the Republican Brand. Republicans have nobody who fits that bill

To claim that Romney was more qualified than a sitting president shows what an ignorant shill you are

"If you like your health care you can keep it. Period". Four Pinnocchios.

He will be when he is in solitary confinement.

Except, of course, due to affirmative action.

Obama was one of the least qualified presidents ever when he ran against McCain. But he had charisma and a nation tired with the Republican Brand. Republicans have nobody who fits that bill

To claim that Romney was more qualified than a sitting president shows what an ignorant shill you are

The state of the union proves it for me.

And that four Pinocchio tag was bullshit.

Even the author of the article acknowledged that the insurance companies sold bogus policies AFTER the ACA was voted into law and before it was implemented. His excuse for the rating? That Obama shouldn't have made such a sweeping claim. That Obama should have known that insurance companies were going to pull this.

That gets a:

Wait, what? :eusa_eh:

From Sallow.

Let's start at the beginning. His book jacket that said he was born in Kenya, for22 years!

The his promise not to run for Potus and he did. He said he was not qualified and he sure was rigHt.

He has lied from the git go.

Considering the weak GOP field, Biden would have no problem winning

Hahahahahaha Are you trying to be funny? You're doing a very good job of it.

So you think you have a lot better to offer than last time?
Because you've gotten whipped twice by a black guy named Barrack.

First – Obama’s victory after Bush was a give no matter who ran. Bush fucked up bad enough to completely trash the republican brand. Had you ran McCain under the democrat ticket and Jesus under the republican ticket McCain would have won. The election was a virtual shoo in.

Second, the fact that Obama won a second term is not really all that surprising or even indicative of anything. Bush won 2 terms. Are you really going to claim that you have to be a good or even decent president to gain another term? The American people are just too damn lazy to bother or Bush would have never seen another term either.

Lastly, the talk about the ‘field’ is utterly asinine. There currently is no field. Non one has declared and aside from Hillary there is not even any real prospects. We have no idea whatsoever who is going to actually end up running on the republican side of the house.

I would assume that Biden will run though. I don’t see him getting anywhere but being the vice president certainly puts you in the best position that you are ever going to be in for a stab at the top seat.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: FJO
So you think you have a lot better to offer than last time?
Because you've gotten whipped twice by a black guy named Barrack.

Haaaa and your guys got whooped by Bush during two wars!

Whipped?

Bush lost the first election.

He had to have it given to him by Daddy's judges.

The 2000 election was won by GWB, according to the law of the land, unless, of course you choose to forget that Bill Clinton won both his elections with less than 50% (1992 43.01%, 1996 49.24%) and then (in 2000) there was no two wars.

FYI, other presidents who won the office with less than 50% were James Polk, Zachary Taylor, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln (1860), Rutherford B. Hayes, James Garfield, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson (1912 and 1916), Harry Truman, John Kennedy and Richard Nixon (1968).

It is to be fervently hoped that Democrats stop bitching about the 2000 election.

When there was two wars (in 2004) GWB beat the gigolo 50.7% to 48.3% (286-251 EC).

Last edited:
Haaaa and your guys got whooped by Bush during two wars!

Whipped?

Bush lost the first election.

He had to have it given to him by Daddy's judges.

The 2000 election was won by GWB, according to the law of the land, unless, of course you choose to forget that Bill Clinton won both his elections with less than 50% (1992 43.01%, 1996 49.24%) and then there was no two wars.

FYI, other presidents who won the office with less than 50% were James Polk, Zachary Taylor, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln (1860), Rutherford B. Hayes, James Garfield, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson (1912 and 1916), Harry Truman, John Kennedy and Richard Nixon (1968).

It is to be fervently hoped that Democrats stop bitching about the 2000 election.

When there was two wars GWB beat the gigolo 50.7% to 48.3% (286-251 EC).

Bush lost the popular vote by a million people.

And the second election was a "squeaker" marked by problems in Ohio.

In any case..next two Presidents will more than likely be Democrats.

Deal.

Forum List

Back