So bumbling Biden announced he's running for president eh?

Please.....tell me a Republican who can beat Biden? We already know you can't beat Hillary

I know right cause no one can beat Hillary huh? Well, except for a no name senator whom no on had ever heard of..... :eusa_whistle:

That no-name Senator barely beat Hillary in the primary and went on to smash the Republicans by a 2:1 margin

A loss is a loss. No politician is above losing. To assume otherwise is ignorant

I know right cause no one can beat Hillary huh? Well, except for a no name senator whom no on had ever heard of..... :eusa_whistle:

That no-name Senator barely beat Hillary in the primary and went on to smash the Republicans by a 2:1 margin

A loss is a loss. No politician is above losing. To assume otherwise is ignorant

Both Hillary and Biden are vulnerable. Mostly because of their age and staleness

But the bright side is that they get to run against a Republican. Not a fair fight really

Both Hillary and Biden are vulnerable. Mostly because of their age and staleness

But the bright side is that they get to run against a Republican. Not a fair fight really

You win two elections and see how cocky you get.

On the View no less. Hoping to get the I have no life so I watch garbage vote I presume?

Very weak effort ^^^ to assassinate the character of a very nice and successful guy. Not unexpected considering the source.

You find that unusual?

Assassination of the character of extremely successful individuals that happen to be conservative in their views is an everyday occurrence on here and on many of the left leaning media outlets.

The difference is.....

Romney said "binders of women" with EVERYONE knowing what he meant......but folks intentionally spun it to assassinate his character.

Biden INTENTIONALLY said that the GOP want to see black people back in chains. Albeit, he was trying to make a joke....but it most certainly is a sick joke and he SHOULD have his character assassinated for it.

Truthfully, I think Biden is a pretty smart guy. And I think in a small room with other leaders, he's very good at getting everyone to a point they can agree on.

But in a big room, with the cameras rolling .... he's a disaster. I don't think he could have beaten McCain or Romney. And if the GOP can come up with a candidate at least that good, I'd think Biden's chances would be slim.

That's just MHO.

Truthfully, I think Biden is a pretty smart guy. And I think in a small room with other leaders, he's very good at getting everyone to a point they can agree on.

But in a big room, with the cameras rolling .... he's a disaster. I don't think he could have beaten McCain or Romney. And if the GOP can come up with a candidate at least that good, I'd think Biden's chances would be slim.

That's just MHO.

I don't think hes a "disaster" but he's prone to gaffs.

Sometimes it's charming.

And actually, he's quite good at other occasions.

No doubt he's a mixed bag..but he comes with a pretty solid resume.

With the right handlers? He'd make a fine candidate.

Last edited:

That's just MHO.

No doubt the man is intelligent. Likewise, he is very likeable.

But he does have trouble with the media watching. Seems like it is stage fright or something.

I, too, believe he would lose to Romney. Likewise, I believe he would lose to Ryan. Not sure about McCain.

That's just MHO.

But he does have trouble with the media watching. Seems like it is stage fright or something.

I, too, believe he would lose to Romney. Likewise, I believe he would lose to Ryan. Not sure about McCain.

Yeah, I think Ryan could probably beat him too.

But I was thinking about a hypothetical McCain v Biden in 2008 when McCain last ran.

That's just MHO.

I don't think hes a "disaster" but he's prone to gaffs.

Sometime it's charming.

And actually, he's quite good at other occasions.

No doubt he's a mixed bag..but he comes with a pretty solid resume.

With the right handlers? He'd make a fine candidate.

He is the VP of the United States. He has the best handlers anyone can offer.

Yet he announced, (as a joke) that the GOP want to see blacks back in chains.

He tends to go rogue.

He was an excellent Senator.

That's just MHO.

Yeah, I think Ryan could probably beat him too.

But I was thinking about a hypothetical McCain v Biden in 2008 when McCain last ran.

I like McCain but was on the fence when it came to vote. Not that I was considering Candidate Obama. I did not appreciate his approach....but I just didn't feel good about McCain.

But I see Biden far superior to McCain when it comes to intelligence and charisma....and Charisma is the first thing that people vote for and intelligence is the second thing they vote for.

Are we talking about the same Biden? The I see on TV is a spiteful hateful little man that demonizes anyone that disagrees with him. Intelligent? To you maybe.

Well I think Biden is probably a pretty smart guy and I think he's pretty good at "small room" behind-closed-doors kinda stuff. But when he gets out in front of a big audience - he blows.

I wouldn't vote for him

Depends in the primaries Biden vs Hillary - Biden gets my Vote
Against McCain, Trump, or Chris Christie - Biden gets my Vote

Biden Vs Scott Walker - Walker wins in a run away
Biden Vs Rand Paul - Paul wins without a doubt

Last edited:
Bookmarked for future trolling ...:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is more qualified than Biden from either party?

Answer that and then bookmark it

Just because the guys been in government his whole life doesn't mean he's qualified for squat.

Yeah I like this reasoning.

Let's try it.

Just because the guy's been a doctor his whole life doesn't mean he's qualified for squat.
Just because the guy's been a cop his whole life doesn't mean he's qualified for squat.
Just because the guy's been a tailor his whole life doesn't mean he's qualified for squat.
Just because the guy's been a teacher his whole life doesn't mean he's qualified for squat.
Just because the guy's been a sysadmin his whole life doesn't mean he's qualified for squat.

:lol: What a hoot you folks are!

Well I think Biden is probably a pretty smart guy and I think he's pretty good at "small room" behind-closed-doors kinda stuff. But when he gets out in front of a big audience - he blows.

I wouldn't vote for him

Depends in the primaries Biden vs Hillary - Biden gets my Vote
Against McCain, Trump, or Chris Christie - Biden gets my Vote

Biden Vs Scott Walker - Walker wins in a run away
Biden Vs Rand Paul - Paul wins without a doubt

OK - I'll play

Biden v Hillary - Biden
Biden v McCain - very close, gotta think long and hard
Biden v Trump - Biden
Biden v Christie - Christie
Biden v Walker - don't know, gotta think about that one too
Biden v Ryan - Ryan
Biden v Paul - Biden in a runaway - not even close

If the GOP nominates Paul - that would be Biden's best shot.

These are not my predictions - these are my personal preferences.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back