So bumbling Biden announced he's running for president eh?

Biden vs Paul?
Biden vs Cruz?
Biden vs Rubio?

Is Christie still viable?

I don't see many Rebublicans that could beat Biden

You need a brain scan bro

Please.....tell me a Republican who can beat Biden? We already know you can't beat Hillary

It hasn't started, but I'll put a few Jindal, Christie, Walker, Cruz, just to start, I'd love to see any of them face Biden's smirking in a debate. Joe wont remember his name. Stand up Chuck!

You need a brain scan bro

Please.....tell me a Republican who can beat Biden? We already know you can't beat Hillary

It hasn't started, but I'll put a few Jindal, Christie, Walker, Cruz, just to start, I'd love to see any of them face Biden's smirking in a debate. Joe wont remember his name. Stand up Chuck!

That's it?

Christie maybe six months ago. He will be lucky to keep his current job
Jindal? Comes off like a teen running for class president
Walker has his own problems and still fights the creepy factor

Canadian Cruz can't run

Rightwinger is just trolling. He knows, as does everyone else, that Biden is not a viable candidate and would lose to virtually anyone running against him. Thanks for laugh RW. I needed it. It's been a rough day.

On the View no less. Hoping to get the I have no life so I watch garbage vote I presume?

On the good side, the gaffe machine known as Joe Biden will bring hours of amusement to the dreary political battle field.

On the bad side, comparing him to Hillary will make Hillary seem like a decent candidate.

Rightwinger is just trolling. He knows, as does everyone else, that Biden is not a viable candidate and would lose to virtually anyone running against him. Thanks for laugh RW. I needed it. It's been a rough day.

Any Democrat enters the race with about 210 of the 270 electoral votes needed to win. That means they only need about three to four of the twelve swing states to win

Republucans have done NOTHING to improve their status in swing states

Biden would win easy against anyone in the GOP clown car

In all seriousness, Biden, while refusing to confirm or deny whether he plans to throw his hat in the ring in 2016, said that whether presumptive democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton runs won't affect his decision.
That would be great for the GOP. Biden has a credibility issue which will be hard to shake off. I'm all for him running.

Any Democrat enters the race with about 210 of the 270 electoral votes needed to win. That means they only need about three to four of the twelve swing states to win

You speak of the 47% just. Like Romney. You are right though considering what we elected or reelected.

Well I think Biden is probably a pretty smart guy and I think he's pretty good at "small room" behind-closed-doors kinda stuff. But when he gets out in front of a big audience - he blows.

I wouldn't vote for him

You kidding?

He gets things done.

And get the things done, I want done.

If he's the nominee? I'll vote for him.

Those who take their opponents lightly and take their own victory for granted, usually lose.

Well I think Biden is probably a pretty smart guy and I think he's pretty good at "small room" behind-closed-doors kinda stuff. But when he gets out in front of a big audience - he blows.

I wouldn't vote for him

You kidding?

He gets things done.

And get the things done, I want done.

If he's the nominee? I'll vote for him.

Without Google can you name what he has done?

In all seriousness, Biden, while refusing to confirm or deny whether he plans to throw his hat in the ring in 2016, said that whether presumptive democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton runs won't affect his decision.
That would be great for the GOP. Biden has a credibility issue which will be hard to shake off. I'm all for him running.

He doesn't have a "credibility" issue. He's got a "gotcha" issue.

He used a phrase at a speech, he's often used at other speeches, and forgot to source it, like he had done previously.

Conservatives HOWLED plagiarism.

Then they put up Rand Paul.

:lol:

Forum List

Back