So, California Hates Trump Huh?

Sacramento Valley is solid Trump country ... but too few people to make any difference ... State of Jefferson can fill in two Republican Senate seats if that needs balanced against any libtarde new states who want in ... like England for example ... aunque primero anexaría México ...

Triggered?
trigger.gif

Sacramento Valley is solid Trump country ... but too few people to make any difference ... State of Jefferson can fill in two Republican Senate seats if that needs balanced against any libtarde new states who want in ... like England for example ... aunque primero anexaría México ...
Yeah, but the mass exodus of Californication to more reddish states has left that shithole state with nothing but morons, drug addicts and illegals...

I’m so happy to contribute my tax dollars to the upkeep of people who actually just don’t belong here!
They all deserve free medical care, housing and education, amirite?
I mean damn, the hell with the blue collar California taxpayers of all races
Who built this state!
Wow! Maybe we can support the entire continent of South America!
Go Gavin, Go !!

Yeah, but the mass exodus of Californication to more reddish states has left that shithole state with nothing but morons, drug addicts and illegals...

... and farmers ... don't you know California feeds the nation ... and farmers are conservative ... and where gender identity is taught in the home ...

I guess you don't know much about California if you think Silicon Valley is all there is ... there's Paso Robles hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah ...

Forum List

Back