So damn typical

Joe Biden got up this morning and went to church and then visited the grave of his son. What did the right wing evangelicals so called Chosen One do on the Lord's day...yup, went to the golf course...again. Chosen One my ass...Biden goes to church, Trump hits golf course after US election result
Damn we have foolish liberals on here all the time claiming that belief in god is a backwoods idea. Part of the Republican platform that needs to be removed. It doesn’t fit with science.
Now suddenly they are all in on God and religion?
I have to ask did you follow Trumps every move? Are you very sure he did not go to church, or pray in his bedroom? Or is praying and god only limited to church during certain days and hours?
LOL!!

I think Biden is a typical modern Catholic. Brought up that way and comfortable in that social milieu. Old now and having suffered many family deaths and a drug-addicted son, and feeling a lot of responsibility, he probably more than ever needs that support. Even believers will admit that organized religions like Catholicism offer psychological support — nonbelievers might call it intellectually feeble and a “crutch.” Being Catholic has also helped Biden’s political career no doubt.

I don’t know for sure, but Biden may be a more sincere Catholic than JFK was. Catholicism is not my cup of tea ... obviously.

But Trump is a complete hypocrite where religion is concerned. Does anyone seriously deny this?

Last edited:
I think Biden is a typical modern Catholic. More so even than JFK was. Not my cup of tea, obviously. But Trump is a complete hypocrite where religion is concerned. Does anyone seriously deny that?
Trump is a stupid protestant, Biden is a Catholic in name only

Joe Biden got up this morning and went to church and then visited the grave of his son. What did the right wing evangelicals so called Chosen One do on the Lord's day...yup, went to the golf course...again. Chosen One my ass...Biden goes to church, Trump hits golf course after US election result
Hopefully he repented for abusing children and sexually assaulting his staffer.
Wait a second, where are churches open legally?????

So biden gets to go to church but not the rest of us?

Everything is online

Everything is online
True. He needs to explain himself.

Everything is online
True. He needs to explain himself.
Exactly tell us a church I can pray at that's not shut down

Was his crackhead son Hunter and the niece Hunter was banging and smoking crack with there too?

Maybe they should have been. The Lord frowns on smoking crack and banging your niece.
Out trolling again I see...
You have not been to church since 2005..

Tell us where churches are open in the USA ?

Damn we have foolish liberals on here all the time claiming that belief in god is a backwoods idea. Part of the Republican platform that needs to be removed. It doesn’t fit with science.
Now suddenly they are all in on God and religion?
I have to ask did you follow Trumps every move? Are you very sure he did not go to church, or pray in his bedroom? Or is praying and god only limited to church during certain days and hours?
LOL!!
So basically you are admitting that your whole op is bull. Well good for you. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Forum List

Back