So did lauren Boebert know she was being videoed

This was in Denver. Her home state.

Imbecile, gee, you're really triggered by Boebert--- does it really bother you so much that she's getting it and you ain't? Colorado has a very large democrat presence, in fact, Denver is a very blue city. Find me a state that is all one party or the other? Damn, you idiots are thick. NY state is all red except for NYC! PA is all red except for Pittsburgh and Phili! Illinois is mostly red except for Chicago. Texas is very red yet has flaming blue cities like Austin!

Look at the number of people in Trump's own party that have been out to get him. I can't believe you are dopey enough to think that just because it was her home state or even home town that there weren't at least two assholes like you stupid and partisan enough to identify Boebert in the dimness and look for the first excuse to cause her a scene.

But then again, you haven't enough brains to fill a Cracker Jack prize packet.

This is the surveillance society now. At some point people will smile less and less in public and be docile. as the fear of personal destruction will always e a concern. And to a point they are. This is a method of control.
That's only a concern for people who are pieces of shit.

Imbecile, gee, you're really triggered by Boebert--- does it really bother you so much that she's getting it and you ain't? Colorado has a very large democrat presence, in fact, Denver is a very blue city. Find me a state that is all one party or the other? Damn, you idiots are thick. NY state is all red except for NYC! PA is all red except for Pittsburgh and Phili! Illinois is mostly red except for Chicago. Texas is very red yet has flaming blue cities like Austin!

Look at the number of people in Trump's own party that have been out to get him. I can't believe you are dopey enough to think that just because it was her home state or even home town that there weren't at least two assholes like you stupid and partisan enough to identify Boebert in the dimness and look for the first excuse to cause her a scene.

Brrrrr... Wrong answer, bub.

Damn, it is so easy to make you retards squirm. All I have to do is challenge your dopey assertions and you idiots go into a tailspin.

Keep coming back and proving you are a lying retard. Enjoying the show! :auiqs.jpg:

Brrrrr... Wrong answer, bub.

You know what? You are an asshole. I'm tired of your juvenile games. You are not interested in debate or conversation at all but just to see how much you can dick with people to prick them off to make up for the unfullfillment in your own life. FUCK OFF, nimrod. :fu: I'm not playing. Off to Iggy for you. Bye.

You know what? You are an asshole. I'm tired of your juvenile games. You are not interested in debate or conversation at all but just to see how much you can dick with people to prick them off to make up for the unfullfillment in your own life. FUCK OFF, nimrod. :fu: I'm not playing. Off to Iggy for you. Bye.

Almost all of “them” are like him. They are desperate for attention. Willing to destroy the Country to scream out “look at me”. Like this curried goat POS. They are all over and all the same.

Last edited:
Almost all of “them” are like him. They are desperate for attention. Willing to destroy the Country to scream out “look at me”. Like this curried goat POS. They are all over and all the same.

You can see the misery levels rising in their posts recently as they realize their worlds are colliding:
  1. Installing Biden was good for a while to get rid of Trump but Biden has bitten them in the ass far worse.
  2. Despite J6 hearings, lawsuits in NYC, DC and Florida, Trump is not only still around and winning, but just getting more popular.
  3. Their best efforts to try to beat up on MAGA and Trump have failed.
  4. Biden is going downhill fast like a buzzard with a broken wing.
  5. The nation has turned to absolute shit, and all they got to blame for it is their own policies.
  6. Trump is in like Flint for '24, and Biden doesn't stand a chance in hell of beating him.

Is it as outrageous as Joe sniffing underage minors, forcing his daughter To shower with him, or Hunter video taping himself raping little girls in foreign countries?

1695002180714.jpeg

I've had my dick fondled at a movie by a few of my past girlfriends and loved every minute of it. 👍
Was your past girlfriend 36 and a mother of 4 children and still married, (divorce not final) and a U.S. Congresswoman? Or a 16 to 19yr old girl in or just out of high school?

Keep whiteknighting her, she still wouldn't sleep with you.

Forum List

Back