So do we.

Oh, shit. I thought you were actually capable of discussing foreign policy. My bad.

Are you? Or does your interpretation of 'foreign policy' involve nothing more than Palestine becoming nation state?

Israel reminds me of an episode of Star Trek I watched not too long ago. Captain Picard said "If we're going to be damned, let us be damned for what we really are."

Uh sonny boy, Star Trek is like your silly little childish video games you play with your silly little child cardboard sword.

Its fiction, pretend, not real.

You sometimes get all preachy about being a holier than thou christian. :rolleyes:

You might want to read 1 Corinthians 13:12. Pay close attention to the part about putting away childish things (like games) and becoming a man (who might even work for a living).

- Or not ...

"Informed Conservative". Jesus titty-fucking Christ. What makes that phrase even more insulting to humanity is that you actually believe that shit.

Here's an example of an "Informed Conservative":

colin-powell-un1.jpg

They're informed. They don't tell you that their information is completely fucking wrong, but they have information and that makes them think that they're "informed".

Oh, shit. I thought you were actually capable of discussing foreign policy. My bad.

Are you? Or does your interpretation of 'foreign policy' involve nothing more than Palestine becoming nation state?

Israel reminds me of an episode of Star Trek I watched not too long ago. Captain Picard said "If we're going to be damned, let us be damned for what we really are."

Uh sonny boy, Star Trek is like your silly little childish video games you play with your silly little child cardboard sword.

You sometimes get all preachy about being a holier than thou christian. :rolleyes:

You might want to read 1 Corinthians 13:12. Pay close attention to the part about putting away childish things (like games) and becoming a man (who might even work for a living).

- Or not ...

Or, you could simply try to fashion an intelligent argument and put your childish name calling away. It only speaks to your lack of intelligence more than it does to my lack of a life or a job. You know, I'm quite bemused. I show you a bit of sympathy in another thread for taking a stumble-- and this is how you repay me? Quite intriguing. This is duly noted.

Last edited:
Those who loathe Obama in America, like Deltex, is less than 10% of us.

The rest of us loathe the bullying thugs of the far right.

That is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever seen you post, Jake. No lie.

According to his approval ratings, well over 50%+ of us loathe him.

What you think is irrelevant, TK: you can't hold a job, you live in your mother's basement, and you pontificate like a 14 year old.

You need to do some studying, slicky boy. Which Is It? Two Polls, Two Very Different Approval Ratings For Obama

And at the very worst, the pres's approval rating is twice or more than that of the GOP.

- Or not ...

Or, you could simply try to fashion an intelligent argument and put your childish name calling away. It only speaks to your lack of intelligence more than it does to my lack of a life or a job. You know, I'm quite bemused. I show you a bit of sympathy in another thread for taking a stumble-- and this is how you repay me? Quite intriguing. This is duly noted.

TK, I keep asking you if you ever THINK before you write because its obvious that you don't see how silly your arguments are. The reason you don't is that you do indeed think "as a child".

Foreign policy is not a Star Trek episode!

In a similar circumstance, I would show you the same sympathy and understanding and actually, I have some respect for the writing and science behind Star Trek.

OTOH, I have no respect, sympathy or understanding for an admitted freeloader who consistently demands that others live by standards he regards as below his station.

And that you keep score is very much in keeping with your hypocritical double standard way off life.

Instead of being "bemused", you should be very ashamed.

"Us" being defined a liberal morons. Among the informed conservative it's 90%.

The informed conservatives like McCain, Boehner, Rove, Jindall, Martinez, Haley, and the rest despise the far right.

You are thugs, deltex, and we in the GOP are getting rid of your type.

Your 'winter is coming' is the fall elections. :lol:

STFU.

I remember when you were still a suck up for the Left.

So, cool your jets.

Netanyahu ‘loathes’ Obama, Israel’s opposition leader charges...

Netanyahu 'loathes' Obama, Israel's opposition leader charges | The Times of Israel

You fail to mention that his "loathing" isn't being applauded, it's being criticized as a danger to Israel. Seems it's Bebe that's sucking hind tit, NOT Bama.

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “loathes” Barack Obama, and his hostile attitude to the US president constitutes a danger to Israel’s well-being, the head of the Israeli opposition charged on Friday night, in a highly unusual acknowledgement of the long-rumored strained personal ties between the two leaders."

So in other words Obama said...

Try and keep up. This is about what Isaac Herzog said, NOT Obama. If you actually read the article, it's obvious that Bebe's an existential danger to Israel.

STFU.

I remember when you were still a suck up for the Left.

So, cool your jets.

You remember nothing, mojo Snow. America loathes you and your fellow running dogs and lackeys of the far right. The mainstream GoP does not want you, has been destroying your type politically in the primaries, and may well vote against any who remain in the general elections.

You fail to mention that his "loathing" isn't being applauded, it's being criticized as a danger to Israel. Seems it's Bebe that's sucking hind tit, NOT Bama.

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “loathes” Barack Obama, and his hostile attitude to the US president constitutes a danger to Israel’s well-being, the head of the Israeli opposition charged on Friday night, in a highly unusual acknowledgement of the long-rumored strained personal ties between the two leaders."

Try and keep up. This is about what Isaac Herzog said, NOT Obama. If you actually read the article, it's obvious that Bebe's an existential danger to Israel.

The far right is the true danger to Israel.

The far right is the true danger to Israel.

That's very true. The only reason the religious right supports Israel is to bring about Armageddon, whereby most Jews would be killed and the rest converted to Christianity.

Forum List

Back