...so does Biden's collapse mean that Merchan needs to lock Trump up? (Poll)

Will judge Merchan send Trump to prison to keep him from winning?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Trump crushed Biden in the debate.

The MSM and democrats are in "panic mode" since Joe won't drop out.

So unless Merchan locks Trump up, where anything can happen, Trump will probably win...

Will Merchan lock Trump up?

Sentencing is 7/11/24, in about 2-weeks.

Trump will win regardless of whether or not Merchan pulls anymore of his fascist crap. After last night, if I was Merchan, I would be packing for parts unknown as in expat.
When Americans begin their lawfare against democrats, they won't be going after their money. They'll be charging them with treason.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats = traitors

I turned on MSNBC this morning just for shits and giggles. Some twat was on there begging Joe Biden to prevent Donald Trump from becoming President, and way he could. Aside from having Trump killed and starting a civil war, yes, they might actually try to lock him up. But even if they did, this would be just another first for a President who's had many other firsts: Running the most powerful country in the world from a prison cell or house arrest.

Imagine how bad that would make the Democrats look. They wouldn't win an election for the next hundred years.

I turned on MSNBC this morning just for shits and giggles. Some twat was on there begging Joe Biden to prevent Donald Trump from becoming President, and way he could. Aside from having Trump killed and starting a civil war, yes, they might actually try to lock him up. But even if they did, this would be just another first for a President who's had many other firsts: Running the most powerful country in the world from a prison cell or house arrest.

Imagine how bad that would make the Democrats look. They wouldn't win an election for the next hundred years.
WEF/Democrats are planning a full scale preemptive nuclear strike on Russia. As we speak they are sending terrorists into Russia trying to provoke a response.

Democrats on this board say the average Democrat in NYC for example are willing to die in a Russian response for Ukraine.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats = traitors

I could see where he might sentence trump to jail. Meanwhile, I could see a few hundred more charges and at least 6 indictments.maybe posters of trump eating raw kittens .
I think when one side is losing and threatened with total destruction they will expend whatever ammo they have left.

Forum List

Back