So excited!

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... for tomorrows "festivities" ....

Can't wait to see protestors making asses of themselves. I just hope no one gets hurt because if the idiocy...

Any predictions on tomorrow?
As "advertised" or a big nothing by way of protests?

My prediction is that those on both whacked-out ends of the spectrum will just barely manage to keep their shit together enough and act like normal adults just barely long enough that nothing of note happens.

Am I being too hopeful here?

No. Sometimes when you are expecting a "big spectacle" nothing happens. I'm sure security is going to be in overdrive due to all the nonsense and whining etc.

Can't wait to see protestors making asses of themselves. I just hope no one gets hurt because if the idiocy...

Do you need a Depends just in case you get too excited?

My prediction is that those on both whacked-out ends of the spectrum will just barely manage to keep their shit together enough and act like normal adults just barely long enough that nothing of note happens.

No. Sometimes when you are expecting a "big spectacle" nothing happens. I'm sure security is going to be in overdrive due to all the nonsense and whining etc.
I think the whole thing has been over blown with speculation...

There will be some pink panty wearers chanting etc....but not much more. That will come after dark...surely the "activist" have already scoped out a few stores to loot.

It's going to rain.

Apparently there will be no kid gloves employed toward any Democrat activists.

Do you need a Depends just in case you get too excited?

Nah, just Kleenex for my tears of laughter! ... Depends... really?

There will be some pink panty wearers chanting etc....but not much more. That will come after dark...surely the "activist" have already scoped out a few stores to loot.

Pink Panty wearers.... :badgrin:

I agree and I doubt anything will happen.

There will be so much security there that protesters won't get anywhere near anything.

I agree and I doubt anything will happen.

There will be so much security there that protesters won't get anywhere near anything.

Indeed, area store owners have more to worry about than the inauguration

I think most of the action will be in various cities. I have dreamed of the day when I could see leftists marching and chanting in protest again. Yes, they will make asses of themselves, they do that on a good day. We've already had a guy set himself on fire and one in Florida posting a video online claiming he was going to attend the inauguration and kill Trump. They lost their feeble minds.

The high school students in Los Angeles will march on the freeways again.

Anything to get out of school. Coloring books is just sooooo hard.

I don't care if "protesters" are hurt.

No I take that back.

I hope like hell some of those oxygen thieves get killed by each other in a stamped. They're no smarter than cattle anyway and they need to be kept out of the gene pool somehow.

Forum List

Back