So Hamilton wants Diversity and the Right's response is to boycott. Safe Space from Broadway? Yep

If you didnt know the right now wants a safe space from big bad Broadway actors who had the unmitigated gall as to promote such things like diversity and tolerance of others.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Now they right is all whipped up because....I'm not really sure actually. Pence was there and when they did something other than kiss his ring its time to cry about big meanies in makeup scaring you. LMAO
boycotting is not anywhere near analogous to the crybaby cubbies of democrats

Boycotting a Broadway show is tho. How much more safer can you get without getting your shirt collar all wet with delicious tears?

No it's no different than boycotting anything else.

If I were to spend money on a ticket to a broadway show ( and that is a big IF ) I would not want some idiot cast member to preach his politics to me after the show.

If you didnt know the right now wants a safe space from big bad Broadway actors who had the unmitigated gall as to promote such things like diversity and tolerance of others.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Now they right is all whipped up because....I'm not really sure actually. Pence was there and when they did something other than kiss his ring its time to cry about big meanies in makeup scaring you. LMAO

Just applying the rules you twats apply to others.

And the fact that their casting adverts are "whites need not apply", any call for diversity from them is comical at best.

650x366

The whites that are in it arent allowed to be in it you say? Thats funny

hamilton_casting_call_0329.jpg
How horrible....I bet you feel SO oppressed!

I don;t care. I don't rap.

Its just the whiff of hypocrisy in the air.

Also, if a cast such as this is going to lecture us, they really should choose a spokesperson who isn't out encouraging his bros to prey on drunk women.

Most people don't give two shits what some actor thinks or spews...well thinking people anyway. The guy can piss off
trump-twitter-deleted-e1479663272648.jpg

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump is president elect, he can do as he pleases. Now you may resume your racist BS, clown
And we can respond as we please....as of right now, this is still a free country.

Fug off already, go back to your redundant crap you comment over and over and over and over to the point one knows what you're going to say before you respond. Your latest redundancy is "drumpf" and "alt right".

See what I mean? ;) You're just too easy and leave yourself wide open

I think Trump's term in office in relation to media attacks will be many times worse than Obama's.
Naturally. The MSM is totally sympathetic to the democrat cause and completely opposes Trump's. They're going to outdo themselves acting like petulant children.

And the fact that their casting adverts are "whites need not apply", any call for diversity from them is comical at best.

650x366

So you gots a meme.

Not a meme, just a warning to practice what you preach.
Have you been drinking?

never at work, and also, your response, work on it. Little effort there Farkey.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Actions have consequences. Those consequences may not always be to your liking.
If you bring negativity upon yourself don't blame everyone else.

650x366

So you gots a meme.

Wheres the part that says "whites need not apply"? Need another safe space from them wanting specific characters or should the entire show be white out of your butt hurt and cries for fairness?

What part of "NON-WHITE" doe you not get?

I don;t care. I don't rap. Its just the whiff of hypocrisy in the air.[/QUOTE]
bye1.gif

650x366

So you gots a meme.

Wheres the part that says "whites need not apply"? Need another safe space from them wanting specific characters or should the entire show be white out of your butt hurt and cries for fairness?

What part of "NON-WHITE" doe you not get?
These idiots just make up stuff as they go along. It's like hurling shit at a wall. Something will stick.

650x366

So you gots a meme.

Have you been drinking?

never at work, and also, your response, work on it. Little effort there Farkey.
Rebuking your requires little effort.

Pence took it well, telling his kids that such is the voice of democracy.

Only the troglodyte, Trump, and his bolshevik Alt Right minions ran for their safe spaces.
Yes...respect to Pence on this....no respect to whiner Drumpf and his whining Drumpfettes.
Why should we respect Trump?

“For the most part, you can’t respect people because most people aren’t worthy of respect.” - D. Trump

Forum List

Back