So Hamilton wants Diversity and the Right's response is to boycott. Safe Space from Broadway? Yep

If you didnt know the right now wants a safe space from big bad Broadway actors who had the unmitigated gall as to promote such things like diversity and tolerance of others.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Now they right is all whipped up because....I'm not really sure actually. Pence was there and when they did something other than kiss his ring its time to cry about big meanies in makeup scaring you. LMAO

OP not sure it's male or female either. That and it's projecting "safe space". This is code for a confused individual, but not so confused it doesn't recognize traces of how pitiful its base truly is. Nothing to see here.

If you didnt know the right now wants a safe space from big bad Broadway actors who had the unmitigated gall as to promote such things like diversity and tolerance of others.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Now they right is all whipped up because....I'm not really sure actually. Pence was there and when they did something other than kiss his ring its time to cry about big meanies in makeup scaring you. LMAO

Stop the sarcasm please.
This isn't about being safe from anyone, it's about the fact that the cast was lecturing us and our future vice-president.
I don't want my sports, my movies, my music constantly going political.
When I attend an event such as this play, I want to escape all of this shit.

Oh no, someone had an opinion and you called a lecture!!! Are you ok? or has someone speaking or as you call it a "lecture" harmed you? Should someone call a butt doctor to investigate the hurt?

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Actions have consequences. Those consequences may not always be to your liking.
If you bring negativity upon yourself don't blame everyone else.

Negativity such as telling the crowd not to boo! :eek-52: And to ask for diversity :eek-52: Sooooo negative I cant believe you're still in your chair

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Actions have consequences. Those consequences may not always be to your liking.
If you bring negativity upon yourself don't blame everyone else.

Negativity such as telling the crowd not to boo! :eek-52: And to ask for diversity :eek-52: Sooooo negative I cant believe you're still in your chair
Triggered

Opting to not see a play is now a 'safe space'

looks like another term is being used for something it's not.

I'll have to record that in my little book of 'what things actually don't mean, but do"

When did a boycott change into opting to not see? Pretty clear the right is calling for a boycott

Which means......they're opting not to see it.

lol.

Boycott:
withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.

Sorry, but nice spin tho

m'kay any sort of political statement/protest protest now equals 'safe space' in the minds of liberals.

got it.

People who pay to see a play should see the play. People who pay to,receive a lecture should hear a lecture. Of course the actors have a right to speak their minds. They just don't have that right when they are contractually bound to speak lines of dialogue.

People who pay to see a play should see the play. People who pay to,receive a lecture should hear a lecture. Of course the actors have a right to speak their minds. They just don't have that right when they are contractually bound to speak lines of dialogue.
They said all their lines. The comments came after the curtain call.

As a wise actor said: “If people are coming to see Hamilton to leave their politics behind, you came to the wrong show!”

The play itself is about politics, social and civil issues and diversity - and at the end of every show the actors come out on stage and talk about issues that matter to them. Which includes politics, getting people out to vote, discussing charities and concerns meaningful to the cast and the production crew.

If you want a safe space, stay home.

I'll have to record that in my little book of 'what things actually don't mean, but do"

When did a boycott change into opting to not see? Pretty clear the right is calling for a boycott

lol.

Boycott:
withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.

Sorry, but nice spin tho

m'kay any sort of political statement/protest protest now equals 'safe space' in the minds of liberals.

got it.

I want your recovery to go well. I mean how can you deal with people when they talk at you and other mean things. I think this calls for a bean bag chair

HOW DARE THEY?!?

No...moron.......why should we give our money to people who don't like us? Only morons like you believe in giving money to people who don't respect you........ The cast of "Hamilton" are dumb too, since they obviously don't know who Alexander Hamilton was and what he did and believed in.......

lol.

Boycott:

Sorry, but nice spin tho

got it.

I want your recovery to go well. I mean how can you deal with people when they talk at you and other mean things. I think this calls for a bean bag chair

bean bag chair sounds nice. I would ask for play doh and coloring books, but apparently the stores are fresh out of them....

As a wise actor said: “If people are coming to see Hamilton to leave their politics behind, you came to the wrong show!”

The play itself is about politics, social and civil issues and diversity - and at the end of every show the actors come out on stage and talk about issues that matter to them. Which includes politics, getting people out to vote, discussing charities and concerns meaningful to the cast and the production crew.

If you want a safe space, stay home.

Hamilton did not believe in diversity......he was against immigration......

HOW DARE THEY?!?

No...moron.......why should we give our money to people who don't like us?

I suspect you dont know what was said because this is exactly what was NOT said. I think the question you are asking is why should you pretend to have enough money to go see someone that you believe doesnt like you but never said it?

Only morons like you believe in giving money to people who don't respect you........ The cast of "Hamilton" are dumb too, since they obviously don't know who Alexander Hamilton was and what he did and believed in.......

Again, go watch the video and then come back whining about how they dont like you.

:badgrin:Who are you? If they said they didnt like crybabies then I could see how you'd be upset

HOW DARE THEY?!?

You think protesting = safe space? You are very stupid.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

I know I got it right when all you can say is what something is NOT. *wink* Thanks for playing tho. Your coloring book will be along shortly

HOW DARE THEY?!?

I know I got it right when all you can say is what something is NOT. *wink* Thanks for playing tho. Your coloring book will be along shortly
Your stupid response did not change my opinion that you're stupid.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Your stupid response did not change my opinion that you're stupid.

You can just copy and paste from now on. You add nothing but personal insults to cover for your own sad life.

Stop using logic. You're ruining a fun debate.

Forum List

Back