🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So has the Russian lawyer that met with Trump been arrested????s

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Seriously if she is a Russian spy in collusion and partaking of computer hacking clearly she has been arrested by the FBI or assassinated by other foreign powers at odds with Russia right. Or no one gives a shit, including American Democrats who paid her to call Trump

Bassman here is my question! Why did Loretta Lynch give that woman a pass on even filling out a visa form?
What exactly did that woman and Loretta Lynch talk about during their meeting five months before the election? Where are the documents behind that meeting?

I wouldn't worry about her much. She'll most likely be found washed up on a beach, after committing suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head ten times.

It happens all the time, you know.

Seriously if she is a Russian spy in collusion and partaking of computer hacking clearly she has been arrested by the FBI or assassinated by other foreign powers at odds with Russia right. Or no one gives a shit, including American Democrats who paid her to call Trump

She is a registered agent of the Eussian government - not a spy and she's likely back in Russia.

Loretta Lynch gave her a special visa because her original application for a visa was submitted to late. She entered the US to attend court hearings on behalf of a Russian businessman accused of money laundering which he did by buying expensive Manhattan real estate.

The court case was concluded after Jeff Session settled the case in May for pennies on the dollar.

Ms V. didn't call Jr. A British friend emailed him saying this Russian government lawyer wanted to give him incriminating evidence garthered by the Putin government, that the Clinton campaign was receiving Russian funds. Putin was giving this information because Putin supported the Trump campaign.

The stories of connections to the Democrats appear to be fake news planted to cover Juniors admission of treason and collusion.

The bigger question is did they discuss her money laundering case and was this the reason Trump fired the federal attorney prosecuting the case after praising his work and asking him to stay on? And why did Sessions settle this $230 million suit for $6 million 2 days before it went to trial?

The last thing the dems want is that lawyer being investigated. Her contacts list is democrat poison.
she looks like a $15.00 hr Russian Call girl

Bet the DNC paid her more that. At least $18.00
i wonder what Bill or Hillary offered her

Probably an Illinois judgeship.
At the rate she's going she may replace dead fish as governor.

The last thing the dems want is that lawyer being investigated. Her contacts list is democrat poison.

i think anthony weener has some pics to show her
She looks old enough to have a drivers license. Wiener is dick pic trolling the pre teen crowd.

Maybe, but she has several million dollars in democrat secrets so that's one fine piece of ass.

I'd have to pass on that. The only Russian women I've known were vain, needy, and materialistic. But then, I've only known one and we didn't pass any state secrets to each other or anything like that.

We met at a Starbucks (her choice) for coffee and she got all huffy because I asked to split the bill.

She looks old enough to have a drivers license. Wiener is dick pic trolling the pre teen crowd.
give it another month,,,Penthouse will offer the Russian Hottie a few million to pose

Maybe, but she has several million dollars in democrat secrets so that's one fine piece of ass.

I'd have to pass on that. The only Russian women I've known were vain, needy, and materialistic. But then, I've only known one and we didn't pass any state secrets to each other or anything like that.

We met at a Starbucks (her choice) for coffee and she got all huffy because I asked to split the bill.
My wife watches some mail order bride kind of show. I see a few minutes here and there and the wife agrees. Those Russian chicks sure are gold diggers.

give it another month,,,Penthouse will offer the Russian Hottie a few million to pose
Is Penthouse still in print?

My wife watches some mail order bride kind of show. I see a few minutes here and there and the wife agrees. Those Russian chicks sure are gold diggers.
I wonder if Anthony Weener has ordered one of those 42.00 Russian Brides,,,then again, how much does it cost UPS to send her to his house?

That's the word: "Gold Digger"

For a bunch of commies, they sure are materialistic. You'd think they'd be happy if you just buy them a bowl of fish soup.

But those Russkies do make some damned fine weapons. I'd give my left nut for a Dragunov or a Saiga-12, but Obama won't let them export them here any more. The price has gone off the charts because they're made of Unobtainium.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back