So Have We Set All Of Our Wall Clocks Back To "Real Time" Yet, Or Just Can't Get To It?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hellno: Odds are, most people don't get on their ladders on that night twice a year to change back all of their wall clocks. And odds are that maybe at least 1/3rd of all homes still have wall clocks in the daylight savings mode. And maybe there are some of us who have at least one clock in real time year round (could be that $300.00 wall clock we don't ever want to mess with).
So tell us, are all of your clocks (well obviously aside from alarm clocks) still in savings daylight mode and your like "Ahh, I will get to it later, just don't feel like setting back all of these goddamn wall clocks this week !!!" :cow:

• Banned
and even i have a clock that is in real time year round, and i still havent set back any of my wall clocks,,,,"Whats the Hurry"?

:hellno: Odds are, most people don't get on their ladders on that night twice a year to change back all of their wall clocks. And odds are that maybe at least 1/3rd of all homes still have wall clocks in the daylight savings mode. And maybe there are some of us who have at least one clock in real time year round (could be that $300.00 wall clock we don't ever want to mess with).
So tell us, are all of your clocks (well obviously aside from alarm clocks) still in savings daylight mode and your like "Ahh, I will get to it later, just don't feel like setting back all of these goddamn wall clocks this week !!!" :cow:

If not for the news mentioning it, or Weather Channel I"d always forget that if not for the cablebox doing it automatically syncing itself continuously. Only have two clocks needing it, the pc's and a alarm clock. PC used to do it automatically but I turned it off. Don't like my rig doing anything by itself. Sorta defeats the point of a computer but I"m ok with that. :)

I have to or hubby will lose his mind! All done and by Sunday AM before he got up.....

Forum List

Back