So. How come all the Criminal Blacks riot in Northern Cities

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Fof real. I mentioned to the wife- Watch, the blacks in the South have respect for society. Up north they still have chips on their shoulders with Mayors (Ok Bradley/ LA Riots) giving green lights to burn the place down

Obama has done so much to divide us. His anti-American speech today was right out of who Cares

-Geaux

Fof real. I mentioned to the wife- Watch, the blacks in the South have respect for society. Up north they still have chips on their shoulders with Mayors (Ok Bradley/ LA Riots) giving green lights to burn the place down

Obama has done so much to divide us. His anti-American speech today was right out of who Cares

-Geaux

I think most of the people who would riot and commit mob crimes
are either in gangs, prisons or serious drug and organized crime this close to the border.
So they don't mess around with rioting. There is plenty to do without going there.

Whichever gangs or Mexican mafia killed targeted figures in the justice system
got away with the crime. Even if officials know who is responsible, I talked with one
police officer who said at certain levels, messing with those criminals is more dangerous
and just to leave it alone. So down here, the really really serious criminals, if they get organized enough to do a mob, they are going to use that organization to get away with much more.

Why mess with rioting when you can head up serious drug dealing, trafficking, home invasions, who knows what all they do. But they aren't going to go "do a riot" that just gets you arrested
with nothing to gain for it. For that much work, you might as well do crimes that will pay off.

Last edited:

-Geaux

Obama has done nothing to divide you from anything.

-Geaux

I think most of the people who would riot and commit mob crimes
are either in gangs, prisons or serious drug and organized crime this close to the border.
So they don't mess around with rioting. There is plenty to do without going there.

Whichever gangs or Mexican mafia killed targeted figures in the justice system
got away with the crime. Even if officials know who is responsible, I talked with one
police officer who said at certain levels, messing with those criminals is more dangerous
and just to leave it alone. So down here, the really really serious criminals, if they get organized enough to do a mob, they are going to use that organization to get away with much more.

Why mess with rioting when you can head up serious drug dealing, trafficking, home invasions, who knows what all they do. But they aren't going to go "do a riot" that just gets you arrested
with nothing to gain for it. For that much work, you might as well do crimes that will pay off.

Bullshit.

Tango Blast and the Mex Syndicate have thousands (if not tens of thousands) in jail. One Piece of Shit was sentenced today to life in prison.

-Geaux

Where you been the last 6 years, under a rock?

Geez.

-Geaux.

-Geaux

Geez.

-Geaux.

No, I've been looking for these wedges.

So I'll ask you what I always ask when the topic of wedges come up: You state that "Obama has done so much to divide us." Tell me what you or people you know can no longer do/say/act/feel/whatever to others that you could have did/said/acted/felt/whatever before he came into office.

A few examples please.

I would submit that if you've been "divided" from someone by the President...you were not that close to them to start with.

-Geaux

Geez.

-Geaux.

So I'll ask you what I always ask when the topic of wedges come up: You state that "Obama has done so much to divide us." Tell me what you or people you know can no longer do/say/act/feel/whatever to others that you could have did/said/acted/felt/whatever before he came into office.

A few examples please.

I would submit that if you've been "divided" from someone by the President...you were not that close to them to start with.

"the police behaved stupidly" without knowing ANY facts of the incident is the root cause of all the strife with police.

I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand why those who were looking for an excuse to clash with police would take a President making such a statement to mean clashing with police was approved of.

-Geaux

Geez.

-Geaux.

A few examples please.

"the police behaved stupidly" without knowing ANY facts of the incident is the root cause of all the strife with police.
So, according to you, Michael Brown and those thugs who rioted after were set off years earlier by a comment from the President? I would doubt these people watch much CNN or Fox News or whom ever.

You're a moron. A grade A 100% idiot of the first order. I mean, seriously, you're devoid of brain matter and are an imbecile deluxe.

I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand why those who were looking for an excuse to clash with police would take a President making such a statement to mean clashing with police was approved of.

And this divides you from your neighbor how exactly?

Last edited:

-Geaux

Geez.

-Geaux.

A few examples please.

So, according to you, Michael Brown and those thugs who rioted after were set off years earlier by a comment from the President? I would doubt these people watch much CNN or Fox News or whom ever.

You're a moron. A grade A 100% idiot of the first order. I mean, seriously, you're devoid of brain matter and are an imbecile deluxe.

Well, that didn't take long.

-Geaux

Geez.

-Geaux.

A few examples please.

No, you and people like you are the idiots. And I'm not talking about liberals. Not every liberal is an idiot. But dogmatic morons , either left or right, who defend EVERY stupid position of "their side" no matter what are morons.

You don't even think, evaluate, or consider your positions. Fact don't matter to you one whit.

I dd not say "michael brown fought with wilson because Obama said..............."

I said Obama's statements began the trend of people finding it acceptable to fight with police. And it did.

-Geaux

Go back to stormfront, bigot.

Geez.

-Geaux.

A few examples please.

No, you and people like you are the idiots. And I'm not talking about liberals. Not every liberal is an idiot. But dogmatic morons , either left or right, who defend EVERY stupid position of "their side" no matter what are morons.

You don't even think, evaluate, or consider your positions. Fact don't matter to you one whit.

I dd not say "michael brown fought with wilson because Obama said..............."

I said Obama's statements began the trend of people finding it acceptable to fight with police. And it did.

And as we saw from the cop capping the guy in the back and THEN handcuffing him and placing the gun next to him on the video....its a good idea to examine police shootings closely. But long before then there have been cases of police acting inappropriately and even illegally.

Blaming Obama for opining on a statement is fine. Citing it as the root of turmoil is about the largest collection of horse shit you've ever tried to unload.

As if these thugs who riot care about what Obama says.

Geez.

-Geaux.

A few examples please.

And as we saw from the cop capping the guy in the back and THEN handcuffing him and placing the gun next to him on the video....its a good idea to examine police shootings closely. But long before then there have been cases of police acting inappropriately and even illegally.

Blaming Obama for opining on a statement is fine. Citing it as the root of turmoil is about the largest collection of horse shit you've ever tried to unload.

Nobody with at least five functioning brain cells care what Obungles says

A few examples please.

So that means you do.

So that means you do.

It was directed at you....dude. Now wipe that nasty "O" ring from around your mouth

So that means you do.

It was directed at you....dude. Now wipe that nasty "O" ring from around your mouth

You first dicklips.

So that means you do.

You first dicklips.

Mad again, BRO? LOL Get over yourself, loops

Forum List

Back