So, how do police feel about open carry....?

http://gawker.com/cleveland-police-union-president-demands-suspension-of-1783819181

Pretty much sums it up. I guess that the NRA is going to have to fight this out with police unions.....

I think the NRA will allow it..When the police ask for something like this and the NRA fights it, wins , and hundreds get shot up Americans will go crazy nuts on both sides. Especially at the RNC....

The NRA has said nothing about it. And it's not their choice to make.

Kasich said no to the request, for good reason.

http://gawker.com/cleveland-police-union-president-demands-suspension-of-1783819181

Pretty much sums it up. I guess that the NRA is going to have to fight this out with police unions.....
Your opinion highlights your ignorance. There have been many polls of law enforcement officers regarding the matter.

Look them up if you want to become less ignorant.

I did and look who are blasting these people. Mayor of Dallas, Chief of police and pastor calling Grisham stupid.

Dallas sniper shootings put spotlight on open-carry gun laws

Following the sniper killings of Dallas police officers, the city's police chief and mayor ridiculed law in Texas that allows unconcealed carrying of long guns in public without a permit. Only three states completely prohibit the open carry of firearms.
Trends
Dallas police shot
The July 7 sniper ambush directed at Dallas law enforcement officers occurred amid a public demonstration in downtown Dallas. The protest, a response to police shootings of black men, was also attended by 20 or 30 people wearing gas masks and military-style garb while openly carrying rifles and handguns, according to Dallas Police Chief David Brown.

When sniper fire began, these armed persons were immediately tagged as suspects amid the mass confusion and chaos, complicating police response, Dallas officials have said. Police also released on social media a photo of one demonstrator, Mark Hughes, who was openly carrying a firearm. Hughes was called a suspect by police. Hughes was detained, questioned, and eventually released, saying later that police erroneously claimed they had video linking him to the shooting.

Your opinion highlights your ignorance. There have been many polls of law enforcement officers regarding the matter.

I did and look who are blasting these people. Mayor of Dallas, Chief of police and pastor calling Grisham stupid.

Following the sniper killings of Dallas police officers, the city's police chief and mayor ridiculed law in Texas that allows unconcealed carrying of long guns in public without a permit. Only three states completely prohibit the open carry of firearms.
Trends
Dallas police shot
The July 7 sniper ambush directed at Dallas law enforcement officers occurred amid a public demonstration in downtown Dallas. The protest, a response to police shootings of black men, was also attended by 20 or 30 people wearing gas masks and military-style garb while openly carrying rifles and handguns, according to Dallas Police Chief David Brown.

When sniper fire began, these armed persons were immediately tagged as suspects amid the mass confusion and chaos, complicating police response, Dallas officials have said. Police also released on social media a photo of one demonstrator, Mark Hughes, who was openly carrying a firearm. Hughes was called a suspect by police. Hughes was detained, questioned, and eventually released, saying later that police erroneously claimed they had video linking him to the shooting.

He is lucky that the cops didn't shoot him first, and questioned him later.

Progressives do not know what is best for the nation...

I think the NRA will allow it..When the police ask for something like this and the NRA fights it, wins , and hundreds get shot up Americans will go crazy nuts on both sides. Especially at the RNC....

Kasich is a good man but there are few like him.

Reagan was NOT like him at all.

Kasich is a good man but there are few like him.

Reagan was NOT like him at all.
Kasich is a 100% RINO...
screesshot-RINO-John-Kasich-USHCC-q-and-a-forum-e1444211261164.jpg

Trends
Dallas police shot

You dont live here and you dont know shit about the cops opinions when it come to citizens right to carry.
They overwhelmingly endorse it.

Trends
Dallas police shot

You dont live here and you dont know shit about the cops opinions when it come to citizens right to carry.

Yes cops in Texas support civilians carry guns...... But in a proper way......... You live and Texas but you clearly don't understand right to carry where and when you exercise your right.
I may not live in Texas but sure understand what CC permits better than you.
Are you denying that Chief, Mayor and Pastor blasting these assholes stupid?
Did you read the link that it causes massive confusion against these assholes? Idiot.

Trends
Dallas police shot

Yes cops in Texas support civilians carry guns...... But in a proper way......... You live and Texas but you clearly don't understand right to carry where and when you exercise your right.
Are you denying that Chief, Mayor and Pastor calling these assholes stupid?
Did you read the link that it causes massive confusion against these assholes? Idiot.

You need to work on your english.
I didnt get half of what you tried to say.

Trends
Dallas police shot

Are you denying that Chief, Mayor and Pastor calling these assholes stupid?

You need to work on your english.
I didnt get half of what you tried to say.

Okay I will make it short. You are stupid.
As always you are trying to deflect because I alway kick your ass. You don't know shit.

Yeah...except you are wrong......The Texas Republican convention had carry as did the National Rifle Association convention......they didn't have a problem...........

you are wrong.

Except of course you are wrong.....

http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/NACOP-surveyresults-2016.pdf

And here is a look at the survey....

..New Survey of Chiefs of Police and Sheriffs in the United States Shows Strong Support for Concealed Carry and Gun Ownership - Crime Prevention Research Center

86.4% of the US’s Chiefs of Police and Sheriffs “support nationwide recognition of state issued concealed weapon permits.”

76% of those same heads of departments believe that “qualied, law-abiding armed citizens help law enforcement reduce violent criminal activity.”

But, the Gov. Could make certain areas gun free zones.

They already have a gun free zone because of the Secret Service.....Republicans aren't the problem with guns...the last 3 mass shootings have been democrat supporters....

Forum List

Back