So, how do police feel about open carry....?

http://gawker.com/cleveland-police-union-president-demands-suspension-of-1783819181

Pretty much sums it up. I guess that the NRA is going to have to fight this out with police unions.....
Your opinion highlights your ignorance. There have been many polls of law enforcement officers regarding the matter.

Look them up if you want to become less ignorant.

I did and look who are blasting these people. Mayor of Dallas, Chief of police and pastor calling Grisham stupid.

Dallas sniper shootings put spotlight on open-carry gun laws

Following the sniper killings of Dallas police officers, the city's police chief and mayor ridiculed law in Texas that allows unconcealed carrying of long guns in public without a permit. Only three states completely prohibit the open carry of firearms.
Trends
Dallas police shot
The July 7 sniper ambush directed at Dallas law enforcement officers occurred amid a public demonstration in downtown Dallas. The protest, a response to police shootings of black men, was also attended by 20 or 30 people wearing gas masks and military-style garb while openly carrying rifles and handguns, according to Dallas Police Chief David Brown.

When sniper fire began, these armed persons were immediately tagged as suspects amid the mass confusion and chaos, complicating police response, Dallas officials have said. Police also released on social media a photo of one demonstrator, Mark Hughes, who was openly carrying a firearm. Hughes was called a suspect by police. Hughes was detained, questioned, and eventually released, saying later that police erroneously claimed they had video linking him to the shooting.

And nothing in that link was true.......

The people who openly carried guns at Dallas did not join in the fight....they retreated and let the police at the scene handle the shooter. The police did not shoot the rifle carrying civilians..becasuse they weren't shooting people.....

Nothing in that link....or the facts of what happened is true....

http://gawker.com/cleveland-police-union-president-demands-suspension-of-1783819181

Pretty much sums it up. I guess that the NRA is going to have to fight this out with police unions.....

I think the NRA will allow it..When the police ask for something like this and the NRA fights it, wins , and hundreds get shot up Americans will go crazy nuts on both sides. Especially at the RNC....

The NRA has said nothing about it. And it's not their choice to make.

Kasich said no to the request, for good reason.
Kasich is a good man but there are few like him.

Reagan was NOT like him at all.

Kasich is a moron...

And you know what....to keep the level of violence in Check...the 1st Amendment should be suspended for the duration of the Cleveland convention...as well as the democrat convention....you know.....just to be safe....

And another thing......known democrats...who are the party inciting the anti police violence...should be taken into custody....you know....just for the duration of the convention.....or until the government deems them no longer a threat to the election process.....you know...just to be on the safe side......

Your opinion highlights your ignorance. There have been many polls of law enforcement officers regarding the matter.

I did and look who are blasting these people. Mayor of Dallas, Chief of police and pastor calling Grisham stupid.

Following the sniper killings of Dallas police officers, the city's police chief and mayor ridiculed law in Texas that allows unconcealed carrying of long guns in public without a permit. Only three states completely prohibit the open carry of firearms.
Trends
Dallas police shot
The July 7 sniper ambush directed at Dallas law enforcement officers occurred amid a public demonstration in downtown Dallas. The protest, a response to police shootings of black men, was also attended by 20 or 30 people wearing gas masks and military-style garb while openly carrying rifles and handguns, according to Dallas Police Chief David Brown.

When sniper fire began, these armed persons were immediately tagged as suspects amid the mass confusion and chaos, complicating police response, Dallas officials have said. Police also released on social media a photo of one demonstrator, Mark Hughes, who was openly carrying a firearm. Hughes was called a suspect by police. Hughes was detained, questioned, and eventually released, saying later that police erroneously claimed they had video linking him to the shooting.

You dont live here and you dont know shit about the cops opinions when it come to citizens right to carry.
They overwhelmingly endorse it.

Yes cops in Texas support civilians carry guns...... But in a proper way......... You live and Texas but you clearly don't understand right to carry where and when you exercise your right.
I may not live in Texas but sure understand what CC permits better than you.
Are you denying that Chief, Mayor and Pastor calling these assholes stupid?
Did you read the link that it causes massive confusion against these assholes? Idiot.

You need to work on your english.
I didnt get half of what you tried to say.

Okay I will make it short. You are stupid.
As always you are trying to deflect because I alway kick your ass. You don't know shit.

Now you sound like a foreigner who lacks the intelligence to respond in english....keep working on it Haji.

Trends
Dallas police shot

The people who openly carried guns at Dallas did not join in the fight....they retreated and let the police at the scene handle the shooter. The police did not shoot the rifle carrying civilians..becasuse they weren't shooting people.....

BULLSHIT.
You have proof blasting these assholes. Are you saying that chief of police, mayor and pastor are lying? Or you are in denial just to prove you rabid dog behavior.
Can you provide something that the link was not true.
I gave you 2 links in a separate thread and you still stand with these assholes. I'm am so proud of you. You are a part of this problem in society. You want armed all people in America. And you assumed all people with guns are all good guys.
Don't you have any decency or dignity left in your worthless soul?

Trends
Dallas police shot

BULLSHIT.
You have proof blasting these assholes. Are you saying that chief of police, mayor and pastor are lying? Or you are in denial just to prove you rabid dog behavior.
I gave you 2 links in a separate thread and you still stand with these assholes. I'm am so proud of you. You are a part of this problem in society. You want armed all people in America. And you assumed all people with guns are all good guys.

There's that lack of English skills rearing it's ugly head again....keep trying Haji.

Trends
Dallas police shot

BULLSHIT.

They did nothing wrong......not one thing......you are wrong. The actual situation proves your links were wrong...on all counts....

I don't want all people armed in America.....I would be a lot happier if thugs in democrat voting districts didn't have guns......and if democrat and muslim terrorists didn't have guns...but until you find a magic pixie dust that can disarm them....then normal, law abiding people have the Right...to carry guns in public spaces.

The problem in this society.....unwed, single, teenage mothers.....prosecutors and judges who will not prosecute gun criminals....

Fix those problems and our gun crime problem dissapears overnight....

And as more Americans own and actually carry guns...our gun crime rate went down..that is a fact...you are wrong again.

Trends
Dallas police shot

You dont live here and you dont know shit about the cops opinions when it come to citizens right to carry.

Yes cops in Texas support civilians carry guns...... But in a proper way......... You live and Texas but you clearly don't understand right to carry where and when you exercise your right.
Did you read the link that it causes massive confusion against these assholes? Idiot.

As always you are trying to deflect because I alway kick your ass. You don't know shit.

Now you sound like a foreigner who lacks the intelligence to respond in english....keep working on it Haji.

Talk to me when you know some common sense to prove.
But don't talk to me when you are showing me your stupidity. Moron.

Dude just stop.
Your lack of command of the english language becomes more pronounced with every post.
You'd do well to shut your pie hole until you get a little more practice.

Trends
Dallas police shot

BULLSHIT.

They did nothing wrong......not one thing......you are wrong. The actual situation proves your links were wrong...on all counts....

I don't want all people armed in America.....I would be a lot happier if thugs in democrat voting districts didn't have guns......and if democrat and muslim terrorists didn't have guns...but until you find a magic pixie dust that can disarm them....then normal, law abiding people have the Right...to carry guns in public spaces.

The problem in this society.....unwed, single, teenage mothers.....prosecutors and judges who will not prosecute gun criminals....

And as more Americans own and actually carry guns...our gun crime rate went down..that is a fact...you are wrong again.

Bullshit. Are you saying that cops are happy seeing these assholes. Do you think cops are happy sorting these assholes?
You keep telling me I'm wrong. Prove to me where I wrong?
And what is democrat this and that bullshit? Are you trying to change the subject? I am talking about these assholes in Dallas. Stick with that.

So far you have not provided any link that support you behavior. STICK WITH THIS TOPIC AND ANDWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. I didn't let you get away last time. Sure not going to let you away again. Try again.

Dude just stop.
Your lack of command of the english language becomes more pronounced with every post.
You'd do well to shut your pie hole until you get a little more practice.

And that's all you got to prove your stupidity? Shut my pie hole????? .
Dude was I bothering you? Moron. If I were YOU shut the fuck up because you don't have a clue what you are talking about moron.

Trends
Dallas police shot

BULLSHIT.

Bullshit. Are you saying that cops are happy seeing these assholes. Do you think cops are happy sorting these assholes?
And what is democrat this and that bullshit? Are you trying to change the subject? I am talking about these assholes in Dallas. Stick with that.

So far you have not provided any link that support you behavior. STICK WITH THIS TOPIC AND ANDWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. I didn't let you get away last time. Sure not going to let you away again. Try again.

Another democrat drama queen......at least you aren't like some of your democrat brothers and shooting police officers.....

Trends
Dallas police shot

BULLSHIT.

Another democrat drama queen......at least you aren't like some of your democrat brothers and shooting police officers.....

That sounds better. I take that as a compliments. I do not support BLM.

I hope police figure out they should be for gun control. They are not shot and killed regularly in other countries. A study has shown more gun ownership equals more dead cops.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwiJ5L-Cmv3NAhVJVD4KHUIjCA8QFggnMAI&url=http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/more-guns-more-dead-cops-study-finds-n409356&usg=AFQjCNGnvJBaEnrh-aZNz8op_b_EPS5TQQ&bvm=bv.127178174,d.dmo

I hope police figure out they should be for gun control. They are not shot and killed regularly in other countries. A study has shown more gun ownership equals more dead cops.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwiJ5L-Cmv3NAhVJVD4KHUIjCA8QFggnMAI&url=http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/more-guns-more-dead-cops-study-finds-n409356&usg=AFQjCNGnvJBaEnrh-aZNz8op_b_EPS5TQQ&bvm=bv.127178174,d.dmo

I serve on the Sheriff's Auxiliary, and believe me, the police are in favor of gun control. We see the worst in people every day, especially domestic disputes, and drug and alcohol abuse. It is unfathomable that these people have such easy access to guns.

And that study was shown to you as a lie.......and you just posted it as the truth....troll

And that study was shown to you as a lie.......and you just posted it as the truth....troll

No. You posted a link to John Lott who is a disgraced economist. Nobody intelligent takes him seriously. More cops die with more guns.

No. You posted a link to John Lott who is a disgraced economist. Nobody intelligent takes him seriously. More cops die with more guns.

Asswipe....it was a survey the police chief organization sent out on police issues you fucking moron.........try to read the link...and stop lying about Dr. Lott...

Forum List

Back