So, How Do You Guys Think That This Year's Election Is Going To Go?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
There's a whole lot of different stories and theories going around right now. Trump's sentencing has been postponed until September 18th.

Is that because it's closer to the election and the democrats can cause war and chaos just before it or is it because they already know that they don't have anything that they could use to jail Trump and they're just eventually going to throw in the towel and surrender? (I highly doubt it for the second part or at least the surrender part of it.)

Then there's Biden. Will he actually eventually drop out of the race as in what a whole lot of conservatives believe right now is part of the left's scheme, or will they keep him the whole entire time and Trump really has won the election?

I think that it's the first answer where it isn't truly over yet but it's difficult for me to say because I can see these things going either way right now.

Hard to say...The shitlibs are already cheating like mad, registering illegals and telling them how to vote.

It's just so much is already going on this year. I knew from the get go that COVID were going to be used as a cheating method in 2020 as soon as mail-in ballots were introduced.

However this year I honestly don't know which way it's going to go. For after that debate it's very difficult for me to figure it out right now as I currently only have my theories about it.

Biden’s an asshole but Trump is a bigger asshole.

Yeah, and we currently need the bigger asshole.

Let's wait and see what this shattering news is --that is scheduled in the very short term .

To change aspects of life across the planet forever .

If it happens , then no November election suddenly becomes an interesting bet .

Will you give me a bonus if it's some sort of tactical weapon dropped on the Cheyenne Mountain Complex ?
Might make a mess of Colorado . Might wreck any response to any pre-emptive strike .
Juicy .

Calm down.

Your guy’s gonna win and then all will be right with your world.

Uh….no and no. No guarantees on any bogus Election. Maybe they allow Trump thru but steal back Congress?

The damage done is unfixable in four years without Congressional and Court support.
The damages and the corrupt FED GOVT staffing goes back to 2008. They also destroyed many more States as shown in 2020 fraud. Would need two decades of iron-fisted one-way rule to begin any cleanup. Only a “Trump” could make any meaningful impact quickly.

Last edited:
Hard to say...The shitlibs are already cheating like mad, registering illegals and telling them how to vote.

Again, many of the Illegals won’t vote and won’t know, Ballots will be printed and sent out. Someone will vote those ballots just like 2020. No one is allowed to check the Signature review. The registrations sail thru and it is hard work to clean it up.

All the illegals are guilty of is lying on a registration form (maybe they play the did not understand card?). Who is going to go after them? They don’t go after them for not showing up to court hearings or many crimes.

Last edited:
There's a whole lot of different stories and theories going around right now. Trump's sentencing has been postponed until September 18th.

Is that because it's closer to the election and the democrats can cause war and chaos just before it or is it because they already know that they don't have anything that they could use to jail Trump and they're just eventually going to throw in the towel and surrender? (I highly doubt it for the second part or at least the surrender part of it.)

Then there's Biden. Will he actually eventually drop out of the race as in what a whole lot of conservatives believe right now is part of the left's scheme, or will they keep him the whole entire time and Trump really has won the election?

I think that it's the first answer where it isn't truly over yet but it's difficult for me to say because I can see these things going either way right now.
the republicans will whine a cry about how it was "stolen" even before it happens and then after they lose they will do everything in their power to overturn it.

They sure like to pull things out of their ass don't they?
Good luck!

There’s plenty of jobs out there for you unskilled.

Of course, you’ll have to compete with immigrants for one of those jobs but then again, your guy’s gonna round them all up on Day One and kick them all out so you’ll be just fine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back