So, how exactly did Trump obstruct?

What’s your thoughts..What did he do....exactly?

Trump was being Trump:

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
So, Trump being Trump...he must be somehow "colluding" with Russia. Lol

images

Every one of those stats was riding off Obama. They were all trending positive under Obama and Trump just stepped in to take credit .

Pick any one !
Still trying to give Obama the credit? Who do you think you're fooling, douchebag?

Mueller lays it out in his report. You should read it.
In other words, you have no fucking clue.

All these pukes that say "read the report" well most of them could not finish a comic book.

I dont read fiction. I pay monthly for experts to read it for me. My radio experts find nothing in it but heresay. I have no TV experts but normal TV honest brokers, say "nothing found"

Trump was being Trump:

• African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

images

Every one of those stats was riding off Obama. They were all trending positive under Obama and Trump just stepped in to take credit .

Pick any one !

How did Obama do it?

Once again only in liberal fantasy land is an anti bussiness president better then a pro bussiness president
I think our forum lefties have come to grips with their party lying to them.

Can we impeach those folks? Lol

They say that Trump "obstructed justice" by lying.

I think some of out forum lefties need to be impeached.

:abgg2q.jpg:
It is my understanding that the Attorney General William Barr is busy examining (1) How the Steel Dossier was created; who created it; who certified it to be true (wrongfully); why it was not questioned before passing it around; who leaked it to the press by sending dozens of copies of this classified document to members of the leftist press; and whether this began inside the Obama administration or the FBI. (2) an outline of findings to be filled in as to date, what who knew and when they knew it (3) Why so many FBI members were recruited from the left and the left only without one single agent from the right to add perspective on the proceedings/ (4) Whether party affiliation resulted in a groupthink equation excluding the fact that the Steele dossier was filled with lies. (5) Who in the Russian government was playing two ends against the middle with the dossier (6) And, was another candidate for president using the salacious lies in the false dossier to alter the outcome of the Presidential race. (7) If the rumors are true that Obama approved of this false document, when and why he did it. (6) and probably a lot of things only a man of his skill and service would do to serve his country, as he always has and will be.

I think another thing our leftist friends are wondering about is why is their party throwing dirt on people who have highly distinguished service and are tasked with taking the lies apart and finding out who started what, when, and how did the highest offices of the FBI manage to forget that they work for all of the citizens and voters in this country, not just one side. This job should have taken six weeks, tops. Instead, it dragged on for over 2 years.

The Democrat Party started a lie, and are continuing in that lie as long as they're talking impeachment over charges already totally disproved. They don't have a leg to stand on.

Mueller lays it out in his report. You should read it.

I have read it! Mueller made it very clear that there was no "Probable Cause" to bring an Obstruction charge. PC is a pretty low hurdle when you consider he used 40 FBI agents, 500 search warrants, 18 partisan lawyers, an over a million documents at the cost of 40 million bucks. If Robert Mueller a career Prosecutor and Partisan Political Hack couldn't find PC for obstruction then Strozk was right "there is no there, there! If even 1 person would have said The President told me to lie or hide evidence from the SC there could have been obstruction". Obviously nobody ever made that claim so no PC, no crime move on and get your tears ready for Nov. 2020

I think another thing our leftist friends are wondering about is why is their party throwing dirt on people who have highly distinguished service and are tasked with taking the lies apart and finding out who started what, when, and how did the highest offices of the FBI manage to forget that they work for all of the citizens and voters in this country, not just one side. This job should have taken six weeks, tops. Instead, it dragged on for over 2 years.

They are protecting Obama and Hillary. Nothing more...nothing less. :D

Trump was being Trump:

images

Pick any one !

How did Obama do it?

Once again only in liberal fantasy land is an anti bussiness president better then a pro bussiness president
Bear513, I have two sources, both have left at least 2 months of their work at you tube, I hope it's all still up, but the first one was Sean Hannity exposing the Steel Dossier as fiction, and he may have brought in Mark Levin to explain the facts. I spent about two hours a night while they were breaking this news for several weeks or months. I knew they had something, because Sean Hannity was trained to be a Catholic Priest, but found a different calling in getting to the bottom of political issues and coming up with an answer that people would know and be able to avoid the pitfalls of misleading political turns. Mark Levin is a truth person. He will not yield to lies, and I really don't know his educational pedigree, but brother, he is getting to the bottom of a lot of hidden gunk and has shared a lot with his friend, Sean Hannity. I owe them a lot for helping me to understand exactly how this stuff started, and so far, if the President decides he is going to stop the nonsense that grips Capitol Hill, heads will roll, and some of them are household words. Your third and possibly oughta be first choice is Political Watch, in particular, the videos of Tom Fitton. I'm pretty sure he is truly motivated to see that the Constitution of the United States remains in tact. He may have done a lot of the heavy lifting to get the truth out to Levin and Hannity who team up often to explain things well to those of us who wonder how it all began and snowballed into what it has become.

I'm not a real powerful person in politics, Bear513, but before I fall asleep weary after watching hours of opinionating, but I try to send up a prayer and ask God to help our nation out of this horrible push of a small group of Democrats to communize America with a bagful of dirty tricks. The result will be a loss of more freedoms and if they're like other Socialist Republics, it will take killing millions of citizens in America to make their hateful dream come true in which they instigate the lowest morals, morale, and productivity any society has ever committed itself into becoming nothing, and certainly not a free country.

May God save us and keep us far from the Democrat strong, intentional destruction of everything good the founders gave us.

Lets see he fired James Comey which he had the legal authority to do and he didn't fire Robert Mueller who was investigating rather or not he did obstruct justice. How doing one and not doing the other adds up to obstruction I can't say that is a formula only the most deluded could follow.

Lets see he fired James Comey which he had the legal authority to do and he didn't fire Robert Mueller who was investigating rather or not he did obstruct justice. How doing one and not doing the other adds up to obstruction I can't say that is a formula only the most deluded could follow.

There is your answer:

President Trump cannot easily bring an end to the Russia investigation by firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Authors Noah Bookbinder, Norman Eisen, and Caroline Fredrickson explain that Deputy Attorney Rod Rosenstein, not President Trump, is the one who has authority to fire Mueller. While President Trump might compel others to do so on his behalf or instruct the attorney general to revoke DOJ’s special counsel regulations, the risks of doing so are prohibitive. History warns that he would be risking his presidency, not to mention increasing his exposure to charges of obstruction of justice. In addition, we explain that any firing could be subject to court challenge by Special Counsel Mueller, his staff, and possibly other parties. Mueller’s firing also would not necessarily bring an end to the investigation that he is leading. Finally, we explain the ways in which Congress might make it even harder for President Trump to end the Russia investigation by codifying the special counsel regulations and pre-committing to a course of action that would deter interference with the Russia investigation.

Trump was being Trump:

images

Pick any one !

Obama left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly. Both deserve credit for the economy we have.

Forum List

Back