So, how is President Trump doing?

Well, I know this much, son. Nobody is an "illegal alien" until that person has been found guilty of being in the US illegally by a court of law. Until then, he is an "undocumented person". AND it is unconstitutional to profile and arrest and try people in a court of law without probable cause. Therefore, the government can not just pick people up off the street and try them because their name is Jose and they speak Spanish. Sheriff Joe can explain that to you. But, Donald said that he was going to do it anyway.
You must be very stupid and bigoted to imagine people will be arrested, tried and deported just because their name is Jose. You are obviously just trying to make up reasons for you apparently irrational hostility toward Trump. Get a grip.

Well, then, Please explain to me how Trump can arrest, try, convict, and deport 12 million illegal aliens in 2 years, without trampling on people's civil rights.

I will give you a hint. it can not be done.
If you had been paying attention during the campaign, you would know he laid out a clear plan for how he was going to handle the illegal immigrants and none of it was illegal, let alone unconstitutional, and you have chosen to rant and rave about this early statement in an effort to try to justify your clearly irrational hostility toward Trump.

And yet, you still can't tell me how he is going to round up 12 million illegal immigrants, try, convict, and deport them in 2 years without violating anyone's civil rights. And neither can Trump. Of course, it is all academic anyway, because his two years have already started, and we all know that 12 million illegal immigrants will not be deported in 2 years.

This is what has been going on under Obama. What, specifically is he going to do to turn this in to the massive flood of 12 million people?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html
Again, your post shows nothing but ignorance and bigotry. If you had any real interest in the issue, you would be referring to the step by step plan he laid out for dealing with illegal immigrants instead of playing gotcha with this early campaign statement, but you clearly have no interest in the issue and no idea why you are so hostile toward Trump.

And, again, you still have nothing to say about exactly what Trump is going to do about illegal immigrants, other than, "He has a plan". I guess it is a secret. Kinda like when Nixon won the election by telling America that he had a secret plan for ending the Vietnam war, which he admitted years later, did not exist.

Come, on! Your president promised to deport 12 million illegal immigrants in 24 months. How is he going to do that?

You must be very stupid and bigoted to imagine people will be arrested, tried and deported just because their name is Jose. You are obviously just trying to make up reasons for you apparently irrational hostility toward Trump. Get a grip.

Well, then, Please explain to me how Trump can arrest, try, convict, and deport 12 million illegal aliens in 2 years, without trampling on people's civil rights.

If you had been paying attention during the campaign, you would know he laid out a clear plan for how he was going to handle the illegal immigrants and none of it was illegal, let alone unconstitutional, and you have chosen to rant and rave about this early statement in an effort to try to justify your clearly irrational hostility toward Trump.

And yet, you still can't tell me how he is going to round up 12 million illegal immigrants, try, convict, and deport them in 2 years without violating anyone's civil rights. And neither can Trump. Of course, it is all academic anyway, because his two years have already started, and we all know that 12 million illegal immigrants will not be deported in 2 years.

This is what has been going on under Obama. What, specifically is he going to do to turn this in to the massive flood of 12 million people?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html
Again, your post shows nothing but ignorance and bigotry. If you had any real interest in the issue, you would be referring to the step by step plan he laid out for dealing with illegal immigrants instead of playing gotcha with this early campaign statement, but you clearly have no interest in the issue and no idea why you are so hostile toward Trump.

And, again, you still have nothing to say about exactly what Trump is going to do about illegal immigrants, other than, "He has a plan". I guess it is a secret. Kinda like when Nixon won the election by telling America that he had a secret plan for ending the Vietnam war, which he admitted years later, did not exist.

Come, on! Your president promised to deport 12 million illegal immigrants in 24 months. How is he going to do that?
He told you exactly what he is going to do and how he will do it. If you had any interest in the subject you wouldn't being asking such stupid questions.

Trump has a secret plan to defeat ISIS
He will release it shortly after he releases his taxes

It's no secret child....

Obviously, president Trump is a miserable pathetic failure.

Eight whole hours since he took the oath and no new laws signed yet.

WHAT A SLUG!!
I feel great already

I only really care about two things: Debt and education.

If Trump and the GOP Congress do not balance the budget and reduce the debt, they will be utter and total failures.

If Trump and the GOP Congress do not focus on educating our children for the jobs of tomorrow, they will be total and utter failures.

What's the over/under the GOP will suddenly fall back in love with Common Core again?

I don't think they care about common core. They want vouchers so that white kids can buy their way out of minority schools
46 states approved Common Core. That means all but one or two red states didn't. Republicans used to LOOOOOOOVE Common Core. They couldn't say enough good things about. Jan Brewer, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal, all the heroes.

Then Obama said he liked it, too, and suddenly the pseudocons were like, "We've always been a war with Eastasia Common Core."

have you seen the common core math? if not, look it up. Its completely ridiculous. But, what I think we are going to see is each state being able to set its own curriculum rather than some foolish dictates from DC.

As to the rest of the OP, save it and lets revisit in 6 months.
I have three kids. I'm very familiar with the Common Core curriculum.

Like I said, you pseudocons were in love with Common Core. 46 states approved it. Do you think we have 46 blue states?

Then one day, Obama said he liked Common Core and you went all Orwell and shit.

it was mandated by the federal government. the states did not "approve" it. Did the states "approve" Mooshelles terrible school lunch menus? Duh, no.

He told you exactly what he is going to do and how he will do it. If you had any interest in the subject you wouldn't being asking such stupid questions.

..and again, and again, and again, he has no plan, and you have no clue, but you voted for him anyway.

It's no secret child....

There is some truth to that. He asked the military what is the use of having nuclear weapons if we aren't going to use them.

Last edited:

It's no secret child....

There is some truth to that. He asked the military what is the use of having nucklear weapons if we aren't going to use them.
I am all for starting up our nuclear testing program again...,

It's no secret child....

There is some truth to that. He asked the military what is the use of having nucklear weapons if we aren't going to use them.

"How pierceful grows the hazy yon!
How myrtle petaled thou!
For spring hath sprung the Cyclotron,
How high browse thou, brown cow?"

Walt Kelly

It's no secret child....

"How pierceful grows the hazy yon!
How myrtle petaled thou!
For spring hath sprung the Cyclotron,
How high browse thou, brown cow?"

Walt Kelly
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored
He has loosed the fateful lightening of His terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

He has sounded for the trumpet that shall never call retreat
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat
Oh, be swift, my soul to answer Him, be jubilant, my feet
Our God is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me
As He died to make men holy let us die to make men free
While God is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

Amen

..and again, and again, and again, he has no plan, and you have no clue, but you voted for him anyway.
He announced his plan and if you weren't so woefully ignorant and bigoted you would know what it is.

He announced his plan and if you weren't so woefully ignorant and bigoted you would know what it is.

I'm done with you Too. You've got nothing. I have had more illuminating arguments with a STOP sign...

I'm done with you Too. You've got nothing. I have had more illuminating arguments with a STOP sign...
Judging from you posts, it wouldn't be a surprise to see you arguing with a stop sign.

Forum List

Back