So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?

He isn’t my first choice but I would prefer him over the alternative.

You’re not smart enough to evaluate anyone else’s intelligence.
If you would prefer Biden over the alternative - and the alternative hasn’t even been decided yet - you’re not smart enough to judge anyone else’s intelligence. In fact, I think you’re an idiot.

No offense.

Will the Dims “work together” with Republicans when the investigation-after-investigation of Brandon gets rolling?

Asking for a few friends.
The Dems may carry weapons into the Capitol building to off the Repubs.

I agree, it’s multiple things which are going to be weighted differently in importance by different people.

Just because someone values one thing over another doesn’t mean they are stupid. It just means they value things differently than you do.

Why is this so complicated for you?

Who doesn't value affordable fuel and groceries? Who doesn't value not being in a potential nuclear conflict? Who with a retirement account doesn't value tens of thousands of dollars lost?

I think those are values most Americans have.

Will the Dims “work together” with Republicans when the investigation-after-investigation of Brandon gets rolling?

Asking for a few friends.

And if the Republicans conduct a real 1/6 investigation, I want to see Piglosi and the rest of her clan work with Republicans.

If you would prefer Biden over the alternative - and the alternative hasn’t even been decided yet - you’re not smart enough to judge anyone else’s intelligence. In fact, I think you’re an idiot.

No offense.
I prefer the guy who doesn’t try to overthrow a democratically held election over retarded baseless claims of election fraud.

If you believe in those retarded claims, then I think you’re retarded too.

No offense.

I prefer the guy who doesn’t try to overthrow a democratically held election over retarded baseless claims of election fraud.

If you believe in those retarded claims, then I think you’re retarded too.

No offense.
He didn’t try to overthrow an election. You’re retarded if you really think that.

And if the Republicans conduct a real 1/6 investigation, I want to see Piglosi and the rest of her clan work with Republicans.
Agreed. Or subpoena them.

I’m sure that if they refused to comply with the Congressional subpoena, our DOJ would treat them equal-handedly with Bannon.

Yes. Yes. I’m certain of it.

Who doesn't value affordable fuel and groceries? Who doesn't value not being in a potential nuclear conflict? Who with a retirement account doesn't value tens of thousands of dollars lost?

I think those are values most Americans have.
Sure, we value all of those things. We also value having a president in office who doesn’t promote baseless claims of election fraud when he loses and we value having someone who won’t inflict complete chaos on our elected officials.

Inflation is a world-wide problem, not just in the United States. We give too much credit and blame to the president for monetary issues. If you were consistent with this, you would admit that George W Bush was terrible and that Obama was amazing, even though I’m sure you voted for the opposite. We’re not entering a nuclear conflict - that’s just you guys being dramatic crybabies when we both know that nothing is going to happen.

Let's get real. One of the drivers of inflation is the labor shortage. When you have 3.7% unemployment and people are offering $16.00 an hour for menial jobs, that drives up inflation.
Money Talks, and That's All We're Allowed to Hear

No, it maintains the Scrooges' profit margin, which they believe was set in stone by their god, Fattus Cattus. Let them take the hit for higher wages and settle for less of the pie. And they can't pass it on to the consumer, anyway, without collusion with all the other GreedHead Bizz Skule gratchewits.

He didn’t try to overthrow an election. You’re retarded if you really think that.
Members of his own cabinet and administration resigned over his actions that day. And yet you refuse to see anything wrong with his actions. If even they can find fault in what he did, then why can’t you? Because you’re retarded.

No offense.

I’m glad I don’t agree with you on much of anything.
It's because you are mentally ill. You believe boys can be girls, global warming, open borders, and hate the classic American V8.
You and your Estrogen Charged friends would have us eating TOFU, and driving bicycles to work while wearing dresses if you had the chance to force that upon us.

I bet you sit down when you go pee.

Forum List

Back