🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Polygamy! So Every woman can marry a nice guy.
I would favor polyandry.
why is that?

She is a woman? And prefers more than one husband over being part of a harem, perhaps? Although, polygamy is actually more than one spouse of either gender.
With polygamy, every woman can marry a nice guy.

A nice guy is great. But marriage is about more than just not being an asshole.

If all a woman can say about a man is "He is nice", it doesn't sound like love and there better be more.

I would favor polyandry.
why is that?

She is a woman? And prefers more than one husband over being part of a harem, perhaps? Although, polygamy is actually more than one spouse of either gender.

If all a woman can say about a man is "He is nice", it doesn't sound like love and there better be more.
and, the equality for men with polyandry is?

The "incel" movement is one the alt-right fascists most successful recruitment grounds for new young nazis.

I would favor polyandry.
why is that?

The equality is whether the people involved in the marriage make it equal. That is up to them.

And I didn't say polyandry was equal. I simply explained why Lysistrata might prefer it.

On face value, is any polygamy about equality? If you marry two women, how is that equal for them?

I would favor polyandry.
why is that?

And with polyandry, every man can marry a nice woman.

I would favor polyandry.
why is that?

I have been involved in the polyamory community for years. Polyamory is like polygamy without needing a marriage license. It is about loving more than one person. Whether you love them equally or you have a primary and other(s) you love, is up to you and the people involved. Not all of the relationships last. But then, not all monogamous relationships last.

Try polyamory before you decide polygamy is all that.

I know a couple that had an open marriage, he went on on how liberating it was, she got pregnant by another man and now the have no marriage.

I prefer one man, one woman and that is it. Maybe conservative but in the long run less complicated.

I know a couple that had an open marriage, he went on on how liberating it was, she got pregnant by another man and now the have no marriage.

I prefer one man, one woman and that is it. Maybe conservative but in the long run less complicated.

To each their own. Poly is not for everyone.

why is that?

The equality is whether the people involved in the marriage make it equal. That is up to them.

And I didn't say polyandry was equal. I simply explained why Lysistrata might prefer it.

On face value, is any polygamy about equality? If you marry two women, how is that equal for them?
Every woman can marry a nice guy.

I would favor polyandry.
why is that?

are there nice women or is that what is lacking for women to be, nice?

why is that?

I have been involved in the polyamory community for years. Polyamory is like polygamy without needing a marriage license. It is about loving more than one person. Whether you love them equally or you have a primary and other(s) you love, is up to you and the people involved. Not all of the relationships last. But then, not all monogamous relationships last.

Try polyamory before you decide polygamy is all that.
i am mostly all talk and mostly no action with women online.

Yes, you said that. The same can be said of polyandry, but you thought that equality was missing. Wouldn't it be missing in polygamy as well?

I would favor polyandry.
why is that?

are there nice women or is that what is lacking for women to be, nice?

There are a lot of nice women. I have dated quite a few and live with one now.

Yes, you said that. The same can be said of polyandry, but you thought that equality was missing. Wouldn't it be missing in polygamy as well?
equal nice person work for equal nice person pay?

No idea what that means. Work is not the same as romantic interactions.

But there ARE nice girls out there. The problem is, they have learned to avoid men who play games. And they are typically looking for a partner, not someone they will have to support.

No idea what that means. Work is not the same as romantic interactions.

But there ARE nice girls out there. The problem is, they have learned to avoid men who play games. And they are typically looking for a partner, not someone they will have to support.
lol. equality of work for equality of pay is not concept for you?

Forum List

Back