🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Once again, you try to dodge what you actually said. The first mention of flipping a coin was "what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.". Now you want to pretend it wasn't about sex? lol Good luck with that.
lol. we can assume we each had our own priorities and all it really takes is coin toss to move forward.

So you are claiming now that when you posted "what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way." you were not talking about sex? Really?
it is about equality and an "even chance", in that case.

Not what I asked. Is it about sex?

If it about something trivial like whether to eat at McDonalds or Subway, or which movie to go see, a flip of the coin is fine.

If it is about sexual activities, flipping a coin is not fine. If is lands on tails and the way you want to get it bothers her, you don't do it. Everyone gets to say no to whatever makes them uncomfortable sexually. You will have to do without that particular thing with this person. Just like she (or he) will have to do without any particular thing that you do not want to do.
it is Easy to talk.

Yes it is. You talk to the person and establish your limits and theirs. You discuss condoms, and let them know you will be wearing one. You discuss any number of things.

What is missing from these "discussions" of heterosexuality and sexual health is honest discussion, leaving aggression at the door. If one can have sex in the bedroom, one can have an honest discussion in the kitchen. The idea is not only to talk about what you want, it is also to sit down and listen to how the other person feels and what s/he wants. It takes commitment and work. To those "religious" folks who think that sex is just fucking, like they continually portray it, it's not.
what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.
I never said that one's opinion is the mere flipping of a coin. You did. If you cannot sit down and have an honest discussion, what are you doing in bed with her or him? Do you have sex with someone and then don't have the courage to look that person in the eye?
i am referring to a very limited circumstance where simply flipping a coin may be simpler due to any "impasse".

You make it seem simple, but Congress cannot do it consistently.

So you think Congress should flip a coin when they are gridlocked? That is pure insanity.

What is missing from these "discussions" of heterosexuality and sexual health is honest discussion, leaving aggression at the door. If one can have sex in the bedroom, one can have an honest discussion in the kitchen. The idea is not only to talk about what you want, it is also to sit down and listen to how the other person feels and what s/he wants. It takes commitment and work. To those "religious" folks who think that sex is just fucking, like they continually portray it, it's not.
what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.
I never said that one's opinion is the mere flipping of a coin. You did. If you cannot sit down and have an honest discussion, what are you doing in bed with her or him? Do you have sex with someone and then don't have the courage to look that person in the eye?
i am referring to a very limited circumstance where simply flipping a coin may be simpler due to any "impasse".

So you think Congress should flip a coin when they are gridlocked? That is pure insanity.
You make up your own stories, like usual. have fun.

I’ll give you credit, in this thread you are the Master Debater..

I’ll give you credit, in this thread you are the Master Debater..
i should become a better, jack of all trades. any local women want to, help out?

Here is a story for you. If you ever do get a woman willing to go to bed with you, and the two of you can't agree on what is off limits, don't suggest flipping a coin.

Here is a story for you. If you ever do get a woman willing to go to bed with you, and the two of you can't agree on what is off limits, don't suggest flipping a coin.
my girlfriends usually dump me for being too boring. maybe they need to ask for a coin flip?

my girlfriends usually dump me for being too boring. maybe they need to ask for a coin flip?

Maybe you need to develop some interests that aren't boring. Or suggest things to them, but accept it if they say no.

That is absolutely NOT the religious view of sex, gf. :uhoh3:

Is this some kind of weird projection thing? I'm getting confuzzled.
It seems to be the view of sex among the "Christian" cults. the fundies. When they bring up sex on USMB, for example, it is always in the context of some sort of heterosexual free-for-all, promiscuous men and promiscuous women just waiting for closing time at some bar. "Oh, keep your knees together, you slut!" I get the impression that fundies are promiscuous or view everyone else as promiscuous.

Just what is the "religious" view of sex? What religion? What is your answer to the guys on USMB who post pictures of young women with big breasts? Can I post a picture of some guy who attracts me (Yes, there are guys who attract me because I am a heterosexual female). Can you take your message of celibacy to your nearest military base? High school hang-out? Is the rule, for all to be followed, no sex until you are married and then stay true to the person with whom you have taken vows, or not? Is it the rule that a virgin marries a virgin and they discover sex together?
Oh lawd, I got washed over by teh crazy wave.

Yes you can post a picture of some guy you are attracted to.

It IS better if a man and a woman are virgins when they get married. There's some common sense to that.

Is that me? Oh, unfortunately not.

I can't say I haven't had some fun, but I may have had even more if I did things more God's way.
I think I would have.
Yeah. Now that you have had your fun. If this is "God's way," as you put it. Get the message out to males everywhere. It seems that it has been women who have born the brunt of the blame for it being otherwise. Shamed. Ridiculed. For doing the same thing as you have done. Apparently, you were impure when you married. What is your message to young men coming up? Purity? Should they be given a ring to wear until they can safely slip it onto their bride's finger? Should men wear white at their weddings?

No, this is not "crazy." It is just laying on you the same as you have laid on everybody else. According to you, it is "God's way."

...how serious can women be if they refuse to make an appointment? Can a bible be right. Out of all them, none of them were really really serious enough to make appointments?

Appointment? For what? How do you know they don't make appointments?

...how serious can women be if they refuse to make an appointment? Can a bible be right. Out of all them, none of them were really really serious enough to make appointments?

lol. you don't really care and are not about actually solving any problems. why should i bother.

lol. you don't really care and are not about actually solving any problems. why should i bother.

I have probably tried to give you more legitimate and good advice than anyone on these forums.

I just want to clarify you are talking about your free full body massages with G-spot play. So you don't pull the same "why are you making it sexual?" thing you did before.

Face it, if they wanted a massage from you, they would make an appointment.

I have probably tried to give you more legitimate and good advice than anyone on these forums.

I just want to clarify you are talking about your free full body massages with G-spot play. So you don't pull the same "why are you making it sexual?" thing you did before.

He is like always, trolling for the sake of trolling. If he isn’t trolling he is the dumbest moron to walk the earth and no girl in their right mind would massage him unless she was getting big bucks.

yet, "i only get harassed for really really serious relationships." how can that be if i am so Bad, allegedly?

i don't get harassed for sex only really really serious relationships.

Karma would have been if he'd had foot fungus
Nowadays if a school kid pulled a stunt like that. He would be arrested and wind up in juvenile court with a record. .... :cool:

In your time it would have also.

What you did was criminal. You assaulted a person then stole their shoes and socks.

I don't know when you went to school but when I went to school if the administration of the school had found out about it, you would have faced serious consequences for your crimes of assault and battery along with theft.

What I find very disturbing is that you're proud of what you did.

Forum List

Back