🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

I mean regarding "problem resolution" when you both, "want it Your way."

You talk it out. Anything that either person puts as off limits is off limits. If there is something that either person doesn't want to do, you don't do it.
that is easier said than done. i don't mind, flipping a coin if we both are being obstinate.

No. If she doesn't want certain things, you live with it. The same goes for things you want. That is it. No one should ever do anything they don't want to do.
i don't mind flipping a coin if a decision needs to be made.

If she agrees to the coin flip you are fine, if she doesn't? You don't get screwed.
do only men have, "honor"?

..your alleged point about equality is?

i am not the "floozy who gets harassed for sex instead of really really serious relationships."

Its hard to take you seriously about not being a floozy when you have spent so much time offering free nude massage and g-spot play for any women willing to make an appointment.
lol. all Talk, right winger. i have the lowest numbers and least amount of practice.

Yes, all talk from someone who has not gotten laid and has the least amount of experience. So who do you think knows more? The one with little experience and low numbers or the one with plenty of experience and higher numbers?
it must mean, i am the most moral, if not the most holy through that practice.

If you had low numbers because you made a choice. It isn't by your choice. You've made that clear.
you make it seem like i just need lucre under our form of Capitalism.

You talk it out. Anything that either person puts as off limits is off limits. If there is something that either person doesn't want to do, you don't do it.
that is easier said than done. i don't mind, flipping a coin if we both are being obstinate.

No. If she doesn't want certain things, you live with it. The same goes for things you want. That is it. No one should ever do anything they don't want to do.

I bet she doesn't mind cancelling the sex if you insist on her doing something she doesn't want to do.
You keep insisting on making it sexual. I don't mind flipping a coin if a decision needs to be made sooner rather than later.

I bet she doesn't mind cancelling the sex if you insist on her doing something she doesn't want to do.
You keep insisting on making it sexual. I don't mind flipping a coin if a decision needs to be made sooner rather than later.

The topic is about sex. If you were to talking about flipping a coin to decide whether you go to a movie or go dancing, you were intentionally misleading.

But, just be clear, I you ask a woman to flip a coin to decide what you do in bed, you're doing it wrong.

If she agrees to the coin flip you are fine, if she doesn't? You don't get screwed.

Do men have honor?

I asked once before, what does honor have to do with the topic?

Its hard to take you seriously about not being a floozy when you have spent so much time offering free nude massage and g-spot play for any women willing to make an appointment.
lol. all Talk, right winger. i have the lowest numbers and least amount of practice.

Yes, all talk from someone who has not gotten laid and has the least amount of experience. So who do you think knows more? The one with little experience and low numbers or the one with plenty of experience and higher numbers?

If you had low numbers because you made a choice. It isn't by your choice. You've made that clear.

No, I just think money isn't the main issue.

The topic is about sex. If you were to talking about flipping a coin to decide whether you go to a movie or go dancing, you were intentionally misleading.

But, just be clear, I you ask a woman to flip a coin to decide what you do in bed, you're doing it wrong.
you miss the point, like usual.

Do men have honor?

Men have arguments not just gossip and hearsay.

guys who have plenty of money don't have problems getting laid under Capitalism.

If I miss the point it is because you are intentionally vague. And especially because, when I ask for clarification, you refuse to answer.

The topic we were talking about was women and getting laid, and the INCELs who don't.

Do men have honor?

Men have arguments not just gossip and hearsay.

So honor is about not gossiping?

guys who have plenty of money don't have problems getting laid under Capitalism.

So now it's about sex?

If you have to have money to get laid, get a job.

If I miss the point it is because you are intentionally vague. And especially because, when I ask for clarification, you refuse to answer.

The topic we were talking about was women and getting laid, and the INCELs who don't.
Yes, we already covered that I cannot put all of the blame on women. I am wondering how to get along better with women, regardless. I am trying long distance communication with women from out of State. They always "harass me for a really really serious relationship."

So now it's about sex?

it is also about equality and equal work for equal pay.

So now it's about sex?

it is also about equality and equal work for equal pay.

You seem to think you need money to get laid. So get a job and make some money.

Not sure why you switched to equality and equal work for equal pay. I would ask, but you wouldn't answer.

Yes, we already covered that I cannot put all of the blame on women. I am wondering how to get along better with women, regardless. I am trying long distance communication with women from out of State. They always "harass me for a really really serious relationship."

And nothing you said had any bearing on your "flip a coin" thing.

you don't get it. why should i bother? all you have is sour grapes.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?
Hey, who wants to boink fat chicks? It's more of a personal problem for you I guess.
Chubby Chubby Chubby.....why do you always come into threads moaning about your own weight issues, projecting them onto others in a sad attempt at....er....compensation? Get thee to a gym!

Get thee to a butt-reducer, doublewide! :abgg2q.jpg:

Doublewide Diesel-Dyke Buttacea.

I wonder the same thing, given your strange avoidance and off the wall posts.

You don't like it when people don't understand what you mean, but you refuse to clarify.

And please don't try to claim your replies are above what I can understand.

You don't like it when people don't understand what you mean, but you refuse to clarify.

dude, you make up your own stories. why should i care what You think.

dude, you make up your own stories. why should i care what You think.

I make up nothing. And I notice you still make the accusation without clarifying what you think is a story. Pretty typical. Misdirection and lies.

Forum List

Back