🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

You talk it out. Anything that either person puts as off limits is off limits. If there is something that either person doesn't want to do, you don't do it.
that is easier said than done. i don't mind, flipping a coin if we both are being obstinate.

No. If she doesn't want certain things, you live with it. The same goes for things you want. That is it. No one should ever do anything they don't want to do.
i don't mind flipping a coin if a decision needs to be made.

I bet she doesn't mind cancelling the sex if you insist on her doing something she doesn't want to do.
You keep insisting on making it sexual. I don't mind flipping a coin if a decision needs to be made sooner rather than later.

Once again, you try to dodge what you actually said. The first mention of flipping a coin was "what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.". Now you want to pretend it wasn't about sex? lol Good luck with that.

Yes, we already covered that I cannot put all of the blame on women. I am wondering how to get along better with women, regardless. I am trying long distance communication with women from out of State. They always "harass me for a really really serious relationship."

And nothing you said had any bearing on your "flip a coin" thing.
you don't get it. why should i bother? all you have is sour grapes.

I wonder the same thing, given your strange avoidance and off the wall posts.

You don't like it when people don't understand what you mean, but you refuse to clarify.

And please don't try to claim your replies are above what I can understand.
dude, you make up your own stories. why should i care what You think.

I make up nothing. And I notice you still make the accusation without clarifying what you think is a story. Pretty typical. Misdirection and lies.
you have nothing but fallacy.

that is easier said than done. i don't mind, flipping a coin if we both are being obstinate.

No. If she doesn't want certain things, you live with it. The same goes for things you want. That is it. No one should ever do anything they don't want to do.

I bet she doesn't mind cancelling the sex if you insist on her doing something she doesn't want to do.
You keep insisting on making it sexual. I don't mind flipping a coin if a decision needs to be made sooner rather than later.

Once again, you try to dodge what you actually said. The first mention of flipping a coin was "what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.". Now you want to pretend it wasn't about sex? lol Good luck with that.
lol. we can assume we each had our own priorities and all it really takes is coin toss to move forward.

lol. we can assume we each had our own priorities and all it really takes is coin toss to move forward.

So you are claiming now that when you posted "what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way." you were not talking about sex? Really?

So you are claiming now that when you posted "what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way." you were not talking about sex? Really?
it is about equality and an "even chance", in that case.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?
In the 1960s the Left started attacking family values such as marriage, motherhood, fatherhood and children.
Congratulations.
The result is a dying American culture.
Is that what they wanted?

I believe so.

Not what I asked. Is it about sex?

If it about something trivial like whether to eat at McDonalds or Subway, or which movie to go see, a flip of the coin is fine.

If it is about sexual activities, flipping a coin is not fine. If is lands on tails and the way you want to get it bothers her, you don't do it. Everyone gets to say no to whatever makes them uncomfortable sexually. You will have to do without that particular thing with this person. Just like she (or he) will have to do without any particular thing that you do not want to do.

And again: let’s remember the fact that INCEL is part of the conservative movement, of the right’s hostility toward women who aren’t sufficiently ‘compliant’ or ‘submissive,’ and of the misogyny common to far too many on the right – Trump in particular.

The right’s “hostility” towards women? Conservatives believe in taking care of their women, and raising their children into responsible adults.

Regressives are the ones who encourage women to abort their babies and take up careers during their child bearing years, which just leaves them childless and miserable in their later years.

Regressives are the ones that discourage personal responsibility, leaving many women as single mothers.

Regressives are the ones that hate women so much they replace them with men pretending to be women.

Regressives are the ones that want to disarm women by taking away their right to own firearms, leaving them vulnerable to thugs and rapists.

Regressives are the ones that love Islam, a backwards ideology that treats women like livestock.

Nobody hates women more than regressive leftwingers.

Who are these "regressive leftwingers"? I have never met any one of them, nor anyone who does what you say they do. Are you living on Fantasy Island? Are you on drugs?

Not what I asked. Is it about sex?

If it about something trivial like whether to eat at McDonalds or Subway, or which movie to go see, a flip of the coin is fine.

If it is about sexual activities, flipping a coin is not fine. If is lands on tails and the way you want to get it bothers her, you don't do it. Everyone gets to say no to whatever makes them uncomfortable sexually. You will have to do without that particular thing with this person. Just like she (or he) will have to do without any particular thing that you do not want to do.
it is Easy to talk.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?
Does it upset you?

Last edited:
What is missing from these "discussions" of heterosexuality and sexual health is honest discussion, leaving aggression at the door. If one can have sex in the bedroom, one can have an honest discussion in the kitchen. The idea is not only to talk about what you want, it is also to sit down and listen to how the other person feels and what s/he wants. It takes commitment and work. To those "religious" folks who think that sex is just fucking, like they continually portray it, it's not.

That is absolutely NOT the religious view of sex, gf. :uhoh3:

Is this some kind of weird projection thing? I'm getting confuzzled.

What is missing from these "discussions" of heterosexuality and sexual health is honest discussion, leaving aggression at the door. If one can have sex in the bedroom, one can have an honest discussion in the kitchen. The idea is not only to talk about what you want, it is also to sit down and listen to how the other person feels and what s/he wants. It takes commitment and work. To those "religious" folks who think that sex is just fucking, like they continually portray it, it's not.
what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.
I never said that one's opinion is the mere flipping of a coin. You did. If you cannot sit down and have an honest discussion, what are you doing in bed with her or him? Do you have sex with someone and then don't have the courage to look that person in the eye?

what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.
I never said that one's opinion is the mere flipping of a coin. You did. If you cannot sit down and have an honest discussion, what are you doing in bed with her or him? Do you have sex with someone and then don't have the courage to look that person in the eye?
i am referring to a very limited circumstance where simply flipping a coin may be simpler due to any "impasse".

You make it seem simple, but Congress cannot do it consistently.

danielpalos just wants: "Heads you suck my dick, tails I eat the pussy".

He just doesn't know how to go about getting that.

Dude, I had that mastered when I was 17.

Last edited:
Ummm ok
lol
NYT op-ed reports religious conservative women are 'happiest of all wives in America' — and the social media mob melts down

Pretty easy .. did you need a link lol have you seen your beasty lib girls that post on here? Wooof
Here's the original article, not filtered by your silly "Blaze"....note that the women are happy because they don't have to work outside the home and claim their husbands help around the house and children....hey, I'd be happy with that too. Opinion | Religious Men Can Be Devoted Dads, Too
Thanks! The article proved my point thanks for agreeing lol
Are they happier, or are they just more comfortable?
Does it say happier?
So, you can't answer. Quelle surprise.
It reads as stated .. can you handle it?

It seems to be the view of sex among the "Christian" cults. the fundies. When they bring up sex on USMB, for example, it is always in the context of some sort of heterosexual free-for-all, promiscuous men and promiscuous women just waiting for closing time at some bar. "Oh, keep your knees together, you slut!" I get the impression that fundies are promiscuous or view everyone else as promiscuous.

Just what is the "religious" view of sex? What religion? What is your answer to the guys on USMB who post pictures of young women with big breasts? Can I post a picture of some guy who attracts me (Yes, there are guys who attract me because I am a heterosexual female). Can you take your message of celibacy to your nearest military base? High school hang-out? Is the rule, for all to be followed, no sex until you are married and then stay true to the person with whom you have taken vows, or not? Is it the rule that a virgin marries a virgin and they discover sex together?

It seems to be the view of sex among the "Christian" cults. the fundies. When they bring up sex on USMB, for example, it is always in the context of some sort of heterosexual free-for-all, promiscuous men and promiscuous women just waiting for closing time at some bar. "Oh, keep your knees together, you slut!" I get the impression that fundies are promiscuous or view everyone else as promiscuous.

Just what is the "religious" view of sex? What religion? What is your answer to the guys on USMB who post pictures of young women with big breasts? Can I post a picture of some guy who attracts me (Yes, there are guys who attract me because I am a heterosexual female). Can you take your message of celibacy to your nearest military base? High school hang-out? Is the rule, for all to be followed, no sex until you are married and then stay true to the person with whom you have taken vows, or not? Is it the rule that a virgin marries a virgin and they discover sex together?
Oh lawd, I got washed over by teh crazy wave.

Yes you can post a picture of some guy you are attracted to.

It IS better if a man and a woman are virgins when they get married. There's some common sense to that.

Is that me? Oh, unfortunately not.

I can't say I haven't had some fun, but I may have had even more if I did things more God's way.
I think I would have.

Here's the original article, not filtered by your silly "Blaze"....note that the women are happy because they don't have to work outside the home and claim their husbands help around the house and children....hey, I'd be happy with that too. Opinion | Religious Men Can Be Devoted Dads, Too
Does it say happier?
More than any INCEL whiney boy.

Does it say happier?
More than any INCEL whiney boy.

Why is Bodey so hung up on this INCEL stuff? The girls she lusts after run from her, or what?
Home alone with teh dildo and USMB?

Owait, Butterfly + dildo.

Forum List

Back