🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Divorce wasn't restricted, it was expensive, and the church was not involved that I read.
Marriage is and was, a religious institution.

Maybe you should get some religion and marriage, then you'd have a better chance to find someone to "practice" with, maybe.
I prefer to simply inform women, a lack of sex is grounds for annulment of a really really serious relationship. So, if they are not doing me, they cannot be really really serious.
As they laugh on their way out the door.........................
...and, don't take them seriously regarding a really really serious relationship.

xoxo

Apparently they don't take you seriously at all. At least you have Rosie and her four sisters to take care of you.

Maybe you should get some religion and marriage, then you'd have a better chance to find someone to "practice" with, maybe.
I prefer to simply inform women, a lack of sex is grounds for annulment of a really really serious relationship. So, if they are not doing me, they cannot be really really serious.
...and, don't take them seriously regarding a really really serious relationship.

xoxo

Apparently they don't take you seriously at all. At least you have Rosie and her four sisters to take care of you.
That should be ok, too. Should I be more grateful entire gangs of women don't simply harass me for sex until i play along with their games?

xoxo

That should be ok, too. Should I be more grateful entire gangs of women don't simply harass me for sex until i play along with their games?

It's your fantasy world, don't drag me into it. :)

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

You’re the only one that ever talks about “INCELs”. Sort of like how TommyTaint and RegressivePatriot can’t stop talking about homosexuals, maybe because you are one?
No I am not...and wanting to have people stop talking about them will not make them go away.

Church related? It was in England, and it was expensive to divorce so men decided to sell their wives instead. I read nothing about a church being involved. Maybe you can enlighten us.
Divorce was more restricted back then. There were only a few reasons that persons could use to ask the religious authorities for a divorce.

Back then, women were considered property and could be legally sold as such.

Divorce wasn't restricted, it was expensive, and the church was not involved that I read.
Oh? So there's no such thing as civil marriage? Justices of the Peace everywhere are shocked.
Some would claim, Religious marriages are more serious than civil marriages.
Some would claim.

I knew that an INCEL representative would join. Welcome.
Every poll says the happiest woman are married to conservative men.. sorry little buddy lol get a face lift haha get some braces
"Every poll".......ok, link a few of them.
Ummm ok
lol
NYT op-ed reports religious conservative women are 'happiest of all wives in America' — and the social media mob melts down

Pretty easy .. did you need a link lol have you seen your beasty lib girls that post on here? Wooof
Here's the original article, not filtered by your silly "Blaze"....note that the women are happy because they don't have to work outside the home and claim their husbands help around the house and children....hey, I'd be happy with that too. Opinion | Religious Men Can Be Devoted Dads, Too
Thanks! The article proved my point thanks for agreeing lol
Are they happier, or are they just more comfortable?

What is missing from these "discussions" of heterosexuality and sexual health is honest discussion, leaving aggression at the door. If one can have sex in the bedroom, one can have an honest discussion in the kitchen. The idea is not only to talk about what you want, it is also to sit down and listen to how the other person feels and what s/he wants. It takes commitment and work. To those "religious" folks who think that sex is just fucking, like they continually portray it, it's not.

Every poll says the happiest woman are married to conservative men.. sorry little buddy lol get a face lift haha get some braces
Ummm ok
lol
NYT op-ed reports religious conservative women are 'happiest of all wives in America' — and the social media mob melts down

Pretty easy .. did you need a link lol have you seen your beasty lib girls that post on here? Wooof
Here's the original article, not filtered by your silly "Blaze"....note that the women are happy because they don't have to work outside the home and claim their husbands help around the house and children....hey, I'd be happy with that too. Opinion | Religious Men Can Be Devoted Dads, Too
Does it say happier?

What is missing from these "discussions" of heterosexuality and sexual health is honest discussion, leaving aggression at the door. If one can have sex in the bedroom, one can have an honest discussion in the kitchen. The idea is not only to talk about what you want, it is also to sit down and listen to how the other person feels and what s/he wants. It takes commitment and work. To those "religious" folks who think that sex is just fucking, like they continually portray it, it's not.
what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.

Would women make the same choices they do, if they could instead, opt for unemployment compensation should they find themselves unemployed and needing an income?

Who knows. But I am pretty sure they will not pass laws allowing people to draw unemployment when they are not looking for a job and quit their last job. They certainly won't do it so women will be easier for you to seduce. And women certainly wouldn't make a choice of you unless you have something to offer.

Church related? It was in England, and it was expensive to divorce so men decided to sell their wives instead. I read nothing about a church being involved. Maybe you can enlighten us.
Divorce was more restricted back then. There were only a few reasons that persons could use to ask the religious authorities for a divorce.

Back then, women were considered property and could be legally sold as such.

Oh? So there's no such thing as civil marriage? Justices of the Peace everywhere are shocked.
Some would claim, Religious marriages are more serious than civil marriages.

Some would be wrong.

what is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.

Depends on whether she accepts it your way. The decisions on what you do is a mutual decision.

What is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.
I never mentioned "flipping a coin." Have a sit-down and look into each other's eyes and listen. If you are supposed to be "committed," then commit. Do vows mean nothing? One commits to these vows for all his or her life. When you go to the Christian altar, the Jewish chappah, and the sacred rites of all other religions, it is a commitment of one person to another.

I like the tradition that I found (on YouTube) of Jewish Orthodox grooms and brides spending a few days before their wedding ceremony in prayer and fasting and reflection upon what they are about to do. Then they have the ceremony. Then the couple retires to a private room to eat their first meal together as a married couple away from all others. I think that this focuses on both of them what it means to be a couple. Then they come out and the celebration begins.

Ummm ok
lol

Does it say happier?
So, you can't answer. Quelle surprise.

Would women make the same choices they do, if they could instead, opt for unemployment compensation should they find themselves unemployed and needing an income?

Who knows. But I am pretty sure they will not pass laws allowing people to draw unemployment when they are not looking for a job and quit their last job. They certainly won't do it so women will be easier for you to seduce. And women certainly wouldn't make a choice of you unless you have something to offer.
You have no real reason. Why should I take you seriously?

I don't think women would act the same way, if money was less of an issue.

What is your opinion of simply "flipping a coin"? Heads, you get it Your way and Tails, i get it My way.
I never mentioned "flipping a coin." Have a sit-down and look into each other's eyes and listen. If you are supposed to be "committed," then commit. Do vows mean nothing? One commits to these vows for all his or her life. When you go to the Christian altar, the Jewish chappah, and the sacred rites of all other religions, it is a commitment of one person to another.
I mean regarding "problem resolution" when you both, "want it Your way."

I never mentioned "flipping a coin." Have a sit-down and look into each other's eyes and listen. If you are supposed to be "committed," then commit. Do vows mean nothing? One commits to these vows for all his or her life. When you go to the Christian altar, the Jewish chappah, and the sacred rites of all other religions, it is a commitment of one person to another.[/QUO

Then you talk and compromise. You argue, then you find the solution. Fight. Compromise. If you to can unite your bodies, you can also pray to reunite your minds.

I notice that you disregarded my comment about people praying to be the best in the their unity with their upcoming wives and husbands.

I never mentioned "flipping a coin." Have a sit-down and look into each other's eyes and listen. If you are supposed to be "committed," then commit. Do vows mean nothing? One commits to these vows for all his or her life. When you go to the Christian altar, the Jewish chappah, and the sacred rites of all other religions, it is a commitment of one person to another.[/QUO

Then you talk and compromise. You argue, then you find the solution. Fight. Compromise. If you to can unite your bodies, you can also pray to reunite your minds.

I notice that you disregarded my comment about people praying to be the best in the their unity with their upcoming wives and husbands.
In my case, i wish could have prayed for true love and performed true love rituals at a temple dedicated to a goddess of love, my whole life.

Forum List

Back