🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

I do not believe that you kept the rule of preserving your virginity for your marriage bed, but this is the rule of your faith as was told to me.

I don't believe you clicked the link I posted.

I did. But it does not answer my question. Does the Christian faith teach that one should not have sex before marriage and then not cheat on one's marriage partner, or not? This is a simple thing. Frankly, I do see reasons for having sex before marriage, but let's be firm on what we believe and live by. Is one's virginity a "gift" to one's bride or groom after taking vows or not?

It's better if it is, but not absolutely a hard rule. It's better from a common sense standpoint, anyway.
People that are virgins until wedding night tend to stay together more.

But this is not the the majority of us, now is it? I happen to be among those folks who have reserved my sexuality for the few persons deserving of it. It is a spiritual thing. Think back on those with whom you have had sexual relations. Did you commit to them? Did you commit to your Creator?
I wish I would have stayed a virgin and gotten married.

Just find a quiet place were you can have s sit-down with your Creator. We are all on the same boat as you are. Let us all acknowledge this.

Maybe in ISIS territory, Bubba. Not in the US of A!
It was Church related, back then. "Old customs die hard."

Church related? It was in England, and it was expensive to divorce so men decided to sell their wives instead. I read nothing about a church being involved. Maybe you can enlighten us.
Divorce was more restricted back then. There were only a few reasons that persons could use to ask the religious authorities for a divorce.

Back then, women were considered property and could be legally sold as such.

So, Daniel, how does submitting to your sexual desires when she is not attracted to you show a woman wants equality? Isn't it just the opposite?
That is your red herring. Why not explain it yourself.

My red herring? I think you just spout whatever logical fallacies you have heard, without knowing what they actually mean. Let me educate you.

from: 15 Logical Fallacies You Should Know Before Getting Into a Debate
"A “red herring fallacy” is a distraction from the argument typically with some sentiment that seems to be relevant but isn’t really on-topic. This tactic is common when someone doesn’t like the current topic and wants to detour into something else instead, something easier or safer to address. A red herring fallacy is typically related to the issue in question but isn’t quite relevant enough to be helpful. Instead of clarifying and focusing, it confuses and distracts."

Now, to clarify, you have used the equality excuse numerous times, including within this thread. YOu bring it up and I ask for clarification. That is not a red herring logical fallacy. Ok? Good. Glad we could have this little talk. Now perhaps you can answer my question?

Maybe in ISIS territory, Bubba. Not in the US of A!

Church related? It was in England, and it was expensive to divorce so men decided to sell their wives instead. I read nothing about a church being involved. Maybe you can enlighten us.
Divorce was more restricted back then. There were only a few reasons that persons could use to ask the religious authorities for a divorce.

Divorce wasn't restricted, it was expensive, and the church was not involved that I read.
Marriage is and was, a religious institution.

It started out as a religious institution. Now it can be partly religious, or it can be completely secular.

Divorce wasn't restricted, it was expensive, and the church was not involved that I read.

Maybe you should get some religion and marriage, then you'd have a better chance to find someone to "practice" with, maybe.
I prefer to simply inform women, a lack of sex is grounds for annulment of a really really serious relationship. So, if they are not doing me, they cannot be really really serious.

How's that workin' out for ya?
if only,

there were nice girls who are willing to get serious, to be found in modern times.

There ARE nice girls who are willing to get serious.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?
In the 1960s the Left started attacking family values such as marriage, motherhood, fatherhood and children.
Congratulations.
The result is a dying American culture.
Is that what they wanted?

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?
In the 1960s the Left started attacking family values such as marriage, motherhood, fatherhood and children.
Congratulations.

What was attacked was the expectation and requirement to have a family, to be a mother, to have children and to be a father.

If someone doesn't want that, who are you to tell them they must?

Congratulations.

What was attacked was the expectation and requirement to have a family, to be a mother, to have children and to be a father.

I am not saying that everyone must have children, but the consequence is a dying culture. Europe is also dying.
What culture do you think will replace American and European cultures?

None. Our culture is secular government, classical liberalism, and rule of rational law. Those aren't getting replaced by better ideas, because there aren't any better ideas, no matter what religion or culture you are.

Congratulations.

I am not saying that everyone must have children, but the consequence is a dying culture. Europe is also dying.

Dying? Populations continue to grow. Just because there is not as big a margin between the majority and minority races does not mean a dying culture. If whites become a minority by race, they will still be the majority by money and control.

And just by way of an FYI, American culture is a mixed bag of many cultures.

You’re the only one that ever talks about “INCELs”. Sort of like how TommyTaint and RegressivePatriot can’t stop talking about homosexuals, maybe because you are one?

So, Daniel, how does submitting to your sexual desires when she is not attracted to you show a woman wants equality? Isn't it just the opposite?

My red herring? I think you just spout whatever logical fallacies you have heard, without knowing what they actually mean. Let me educate you.

"A “red herring fallacy” is a distraction from the argument typically with some sentiment that seems to be relevant but isn’t really on-topic. This tactic is common when someone doesn’t like the current topic and wants to detour into something else instead, something easier or safer to address. A red herring fallacy is typically related to the issue in question but isn’t quite relevant enough to be helpful. Instead of clarifying and focusing, it confuses and distracts."

Now, to clarify, you have used the equality excuse numerous times, including within this thread. YOu bring it up and I ask for clarification. That is not a red herring logical fallacy. Ok? Good. Glad we could have this little talk. Now perhaps you can answer my question?
You don't know what you are talking about right winger and just make up stories. I have given you express examples, you just make up your own distracting stories.

Maybe you should get some religion and marriage, then you'd have a better chance to find someone to "practice" with, maybe.
I prefer to simply inform women, a lack of sex is grounds for annulment of a really really serious relationship. So, if they are not doing me, they cannot be really really serious.

if only,

there were nice girls who are willing to get serious, to be found in modern times.

lol. dear, i only "get harassed for really really serious relationships."

You don't know what you are talking about right winger and just make up stories. I have given you express examples, you just make up your own distracting stories.

What? You have given me expressed examples of why you claim a girl wanting equality means she should have sex with you? No, you have not.

I am not making up stories of what you have said over and over. You just want to pretend you didn't say them.

if only,

So there are girls out there who want really serious relationships with you? Do they go along with your full body massage with happy endings?

What? You have given me expressed examples of why you claim a girl wanting equality means she should have sex with you? No, you have not.

I am not making up stories of what you have said over and over. You just want to pretend you didn't say them.

quote me. don't imply me, right winger. i resort to the fewest fallacies, not You.

if only,

So there are girls out there who want really serious relationships with you? Do they go along with your full body massage with happy endings?
...do Only floozies get "harassed for sex instead of really really serious relationships?"

I never get "harassed for sex online". I guess that Only happens to floozies.

quote me. don't imply me, right winger. i resort to the fewest fallacies, not You.

Oh please. Now you are denying it? That is hilarious.

Oh please. Now you are denying it? That is hilarious.
you just make up your own stories, right winger. nothing but straw men and red herrings while alleging, learning how to fish is important in modern information age times.

Forum List

Back