🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

It's time for all of us to face the fact that we do not know how sexuality (in particular, heterosexuality) works. People have pursued me, whom I did not want. I've been pinned to a wall by someone (uh, at least three) who wanted to find my tonsils. I've wanted someone who would not have wanted me in a life-time. I've worked with guys half my age who introduced me to hilarious things, like "Funny or Die." I know of a male actor (not personally, of course) whose clothing I would be delighted to rip off. Yeah, spank me, I'm a heterosexual.

Myself? I am an introvert who throughout my life has associated sex with intimacy and relationships, so I have very few notches on my bedpost, both before and after marriage. I do not have the numbers of sex partners of some of the male and female posters here. I have twice been approached by men who were already married after I got a divorce. I told them both to get lost.

I am offended by the right-wing viewpoint, and the so-called "Christian" viewpoint that all sex is of the closing-time, back-of-a-car, people-who-don't-know-each-other. Their sex is cheap. Not playing.

YOu may have as many notches as many of the men on here. Men tend to exaggerate their conquests, while women tend to downplay them. Not that it matters. You get to choose for yourself. If you're happy, go with it.

Thank you for your post. I have always been bewildered by the role of the whole religion game in this. Are we "moral"? Are we not? There has never been an actual "morality." Some people celebrate Christianity and, the next second, will have sex, or have had sex with anything still breathing. I do not want to use the word "conservative" because it now is fraught with such horrible baggage that it is now worthless. My personal program is to keep my body for someone I love. Always has been. I have never been promiscuous in my behavior. It all comes down to whether you believe in love between human beings. I carry this belief.

I do not understand those who argue for Christianity and then do not follow it in their personal behavior.

Being a Christian isn't just saying the right thing, it is doing the right thing. A Christian is required to love God with his whole heart, soul and mind and love his neighbor as himself. Labeling yourself as a Christian does not make one a Christian. I agree with your stance on marriage. Love your belief system in this area. Thank you.
It is my stance on relationships, that people indulge in a sexual relationship in a context of love and respect.An emotional relationship. The Christian faith has a definite rule, although I do not necessarily agree with it. I am tired of those people who have lived a "free or all" sexual life and then scream about what a Christian they are. There is a problem between men and women here. If we want to observe
"christian morality" here, we have to talk about it. According to Christianity, a man who has never had sex marries a woman who has never had sex. The sexual awakening occurs for both on the bed after their wedding.

That is how it worked for my wife and I. It worked in our case however, not everyone is the same. We have been married for 38 years and there is no other person I'd want to be with. We are the best of friends.

I am so happy for you in your marital relationship. Kudos! May you two live a long life and prosper together as you two are one. Congratulations and blessings!

All it takes is capital under capitalism. How much can a mostly nice guy blame women for, anyway?

It takes capital if you want hookers. Otherwise, you need to be able to show her a reason you are worth her time.

A reasonably attractive women with a good personality can usually get laid about anytime she wants (unless she is married or in a relationship). You have to show her why she should choose you over another guy.

Having a job does increase your chances, that is for sure. Use that as inspiration to go and get one.

And you seem to be able to blame women for most of it. They aren't interested in equality. They have no honor. If they were your friend they would submit in order to help you out. Those are all examples of you blaming women.

Oh geez, are you going back and forth with danielfailosbot again?

Do you really think you're going to get through to him? :eusa_naughty:

Tell him to stick his pecker into a light socket.

I take it that you do not believe in a religious faith.

Which orifice on your body did you pull that one from?

Do you profess a religious faith that you follow and has guided your personal behavior throughout your life? Have you followed the rules of you faith with respect to sex?

I've tried to. At least the ones in Leviticus 18, is it? It's fairly easy, and a good way to never be on Springer or Maury.

Leviticus 18 NIV;KJV - Unlawful Sexual Relations - The LORD - Bible Gateway

Last edited:
It takes capital if you want hookers. Otherwise, you need to be able to show her a reason you are worth her time.

A reasonably attractive women with a good personality can usually get laid about anytime she wants (unless she is married or in a relationship). You have to show her why she should choose you over another guy.

Having a job does increase your chances, that is for sure. Use that as inspiration to go and get one.

And you seem to be able to blame women for most of it. They aren't interested in equality. They have no honor. If they were your friend they would submit in order to help you out. Those are all examples of you blaming women.
i agree with you that i should not be blaming women for something that is relatively institutional and inherent as that form of inequality under Capitalism.

I recently saw a video on YouTube where it was actual custom and tradition, to be able to "sell your wife at market" in order to be able to lawfully divorce her.

Maybe in ISIS territory, Bubba. Not in the US of A!
It was Church related, back then. "Old customs die hard."

Church related? It was in England, and it was expensive to divorce so men decided to sell their wives instead. I read nothing about a church being involved. Maybe you can enlighten us.
Divorce was more restricted back then. There were only a few reasons that persons could use to ask the religious authorities for a divorce.

Back then, women were considered property and could be legally sold as such.

So, Daniel, how does submitting to your sexual desires when she is not attracted to you show a woman wants equality? Isn't it just the opposite?

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?
We used to call them Dweebs in high school. They always have their hand.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?
We used to call them Dweebs in high school. They always have their hand.

iu

i agree with you that i should not be blaming women for something that is relatively institutional and inherent as that form of inequality under Capitalism.

I recently saw a video on YouTube where it was actual custom and tradition, to be able to "sell your wife at market" in order to be able to lawfully divorce her.

Church related? It was in England, and it was expensive to divorce so men decided to sell their wives instead. I read nothing about a church being involved. Maybe you can enlighten us.
Divorce was more restricted back then. There were only a few reasons that persons could use to ask the religious authorities for a divorce.

Divorce wasn't restricted, it was expensive, and the church was not involved that I read.

Do you profess a religious faith that you follow and has guided your personal behavior throughout your life? Have you followed the rules of you faith with respect to sex?

I've tried to. At least the ones in Leviticus 18, is it? It's fairly easy, and a good way to never be on Springer or Maury.

I do not believe that you kept the rule of preserving your virginity for your marriage bed, but this is the rule of your faith as was told to me.

People who follow the Christian faith still need to hash out what is permitted, sexually speaking, in the Christian faith and what is not. What are the rules in this faith? I can understand that a virgin marries a virgin, but this does not seem to have been the case. Too many non-virgins marrying virgins.

So, Daniel, how does submitting to your sexual desires when she is not attracted to you show a woman wants equality? Isn't it just the opposite?
That is your red herring. Why not explain it yourself.

Divorce wasn't restricted, it was expensive, and the church was not involved that I read.
Marriage is and was, a religious institution.

Maybe you should get some religion and marriage, then you'd have a better chance to find someone to "practice" with, maybe.

I do not believe that you kept the rule of preserving your virginity for your marriage bed, but this is the rule of your faith as was told to me.

I don't believe you clicked the link I posted.

Except the church in England didn't care if you divorced or sold your wife, I know you need to justify you being wrong but that's cool by me.

I did. But it does not answer my question. Does the Christian faith teach that one should not have sex before marriage and then not cheat on one's marriage partner, or not? This is a simple thing. Frankly, I do see reasons for having sex before marriage, but let's be firm on what we believe and live by. Is one's virginity a "gift" to one's bride or groom after taking vows or not? This has to do with an individual's personal conduct throughout his or her life.

Last edited:

I did. But it does not answer my question. Does the Christian faith teach that one should not have sex before marriage and then not cheat on one's marriage partner, or not? This is a simple thing. Frankly, I do see reasons for having sex before marriage, but let's be firm on what we believe and live by. Is one's virginity a "gift" to one's bride or groom after taking vows or not?

It's better if it is, but not absolutely a hard rule. It's better from a common sense standpoint, anyway.
People that are virgins until wedding night tend to stay together more.

I did. But it does not answer my question. Does the Christian faith teach that one should not have sex before marriage and then not cheat on one's marriage partner, or not? This is a simple thing. Frankly, I do see reasons for having sex before marriage, but let's be firm on what we believe and live by. Is one's virginity a "gift" to one's bride or groom after taking vows or not?

It's better if it is, but not absolutely a hard rule. It's better from a common sense standpoint, anyway.

But this is not the the majority of us, now is it? I happen to be among those folks who have reserved my sexuality for the few persons deserving of it. It is a spiritual thing. Think back on those with whom you have had sexual relations. Did you commit to them? Did you commit to your Creator?

But this is not the the majority of us, now is it? I happen to be among those folks who have reserved my sexuality for the few persons deserving of it. It is a spiritual thing. Think back on those with whom you have had sexual relations. Did you commit to them? Did you commit to your Creator?
I wish I would have stayed a virgin and gotten married.

Maybe you should get some religion and marriage, then you'd have a better chance to find someone to "practice" with, maybe.
I prefer to simply inform women, a lack of sex is grounds for annulment of a really really serious relationship. So, if they are not doing me, they cannot be really really serious.

I prefer to simply inform women, a lack of sex is grounds for annulment of a really really serious relationship. So, if they are not doing me, they cannot be really really serious.

How's that workin' out for ya?

How's that workin' out for ya?
if only,

there were nice girls who are willing to get serious, to be found in modern times.

Forum List

Back