🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

The equality is whether the people involved in the marriage make it equal. That is up to them.

And I didn't say polyandry was equal. I simply explained why Lysistrata might prefer it.

On face value, is any polygamy about equality? If you marry two women, how is that equal for them?
Every woman can marry a nice guy.

Yes, you said that. The same can be said of polyandry, but you thought that equality was missing. Wouldn't it be missing in polygamy as well?
equal nice person work for equal nice person pay?

No idea what that means. Work is not the same as romantic interactions.

But there ARE nice girls out there. The problem is, they have learned to avoid men who play games. And they are typically looking for a partner, not someone they will have to support.
lol. equality of work for equality of pay is not concept for you?

It is a great concept, for your employment. Judging what is equal work and equal pay in a personal relationship is a tougher call.

Both can work and contribute to the bills and expenses. In our house we both pay half of the bills and expenses. The fact that we don't make the same amount in salary does not factor in.

I agree with you that boys should be willing to help girls who are willing to be friends.

I am still working on generating some income so i can take women to dinner. i am looking into virtual work i can do from home and still do my domestic chores and stuff. it is great to not have to commute, and we do have pets. i am also into container gardening and getting into lashing and tying knots.

I agree with you that boys should be willing to help girls who are willing to be friends.

I am still working on generating some income so i can take women to dinner. i am looking into virtual work i can do from home and still do my domestic chores and stuff. it is great to not have to commute, and we do have pets. i am also into container gardening and getting into lashing and tying knots.

Boys should be willing to help girls without any strings attached.

If you are working on generating enough income to take someone to dinner, I think suggesting polygamy is well beyond your means.

If you are working on generating enough income to take someone to dinner, I think suggesting polygamy is well beyond your means.
you make it seem like i only and merely need, money.

I never said "only". But when you don't have a job you don't have an income. An income is part of being a grownup in todays world. If someone is looking for a child to raise, they might pick you. If they are looking for a husband, they want an adult.

Working online can be good. But you still have to work a full day. My son does it and makes a living. And there is a difference between "looking into" and actually doing something.

Last edited:

I never said "only". But when you don't have a job you don't have an income. An income is part of being a grownup in todays world. If someone is looking for a child to raise, they might pick you. If they are looking for a husband, they want an adult.

Working online can be good. But you still have to work a full day. My son does it and makes a living. And there is a difference between "looking into" and actually doing something.
i am starting out with letters of interest.

i am starting out with letters of interest.

Letters of interest? Just apply for the job. Apply for numerous jobs. The first one to make you an offer gets you. And you can keep looking while you work & earn.

And your domestic chores are still outside your daily work, even if its online. Working online does not mean you can do your chores while you work.

And as for pets, lots of people have pets and still work a full-time job. I have had a dog most of my life, but I still work. The pets will be fine. Just go to work.

Look, Daniel, I get that you don't want to work. But you want girls to date and you want things. That means you have to have a job to earn the money for those things. Be it online or in person, you need a job and an income. The sooner you buckle down and get a job, the sooner you might actually get laid.

I am sure the rebellious "I don't want to waste my life and be a cog in the machine" played well when you were 16 or 17. But being a grownup means you take responsibility for your own life or do without most of the things other adults enjoy.

I don't lose my arguments as often as you.

LMAO! I don't know that you've ever won one. But your comment is completely off topic.

If you want to get an entry level job (all you are qualified for) you apply for it. Sending letters of inquiry is just a delaying tactic so you won't have to work.

LMAO! I don't know that you've ever won one. But your comment is completely off topic.

If you want to get an entry level job (all you are qualified for) you apply for it. Sending letters of inquiry is just a delaying tactic so you won't have to work.
i am developing clients. you only have stereotypes.

Developing clients? Based on what? You haven't done anything. There are companies that will hire you for various jobs online.

Developing clients? Based on what? You haven't done anything. There are companies that will hire you for various jobs online.
You haven't won any arguments with me. All you have is stories, story teller.

LMAO!! Aww, running away again?

I tell you what I have done. I've gotten laid. I have a g/f. I have a job. And i have enough money to take someone out to dinner. Tell THAT story to your online friends.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

What about women who "can't get laid"? What do we call them? Oh wait we call them desperate

I see you haven't grown a brain yet bodey

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

What about women who "can't get laid"? What do we call them? Oh wait we call them desperate

Frasier explained it best.

LMAO!! Aww, running away again?

I tell you what I have done. I've gotten laid. I have a g/f. I have a job. And i have enough money to take someone out to dinner. Tell THAT story to your online friends.
in other words, all i really needed the whole time, was mere lucre.

mostly nice guys are willing to be boys and friends, at the same time.

desperate women are welcome to full body massage until they get over it. xoxo

Forum List

Back