So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

You are the one saying that, floozy who can't win your arguments.

Claiming you have won does not change reality.

How are you coming taking appointments? Surely they feel safe with an unemployed 56 year old, huh?
...lousy female intuition? We already agreed i merely need lucre, under capitalism. Besides, i live at home with my mom.

I have found female intuition to be startlingly accurate.

Do you imagine that you will make $500 a week and the women will be falling at your feet?

I thought you didn't want floozies?

Living at home with your Mom at 56 is kinda weird.
i haven't found the same results for free when "no money was involved."

i imagine capitalism works.

did you go to, pre-judge instead of pre-med?

No, I didn't pre-judge you. I took you at your word. I accept what you say you are.

You say you haven't found the same results. Have you tried when you had money?
i am a mostly nice guy.

you are the story teller, not me.

Repeating that does not make it any more true or you any more pathetic.

How are you coming taking appointments? Surely they feel safe with an unemployed 56 year old, huh?
...lousy female intuition? We already agreed i merely need lucre, under capitalism. Besides, i live at home with my mom.

Well that explains a lot.
still too chicken to get to know me and my mom? xoxo

Do you imagine that you will make $500 a week and the women will be falling at your feet?

No, I didn't pre-judge you. I took you at your word. I accept what you say you are.

i am a mostly nice guy.

So am I. And I don't accuse you of things I can't back up.

And I am just taking you at your word. Your profile says you are 56. You tell us you live with your Mom. Surely you wouldn't post something that was not 100% true, would you?

I don't think she was referring to getting to know or not getting to know your Mom.

For most women, hearing that you live with your Mom, is a big No.

If they find out you are unemployed and live with your Mom, its pretty much a deal breaker. You being a "mostly nice guy" doesn't matter.

i am a mostly nice guy.

And I am just taking you at your word. Your profile says you are 56. You tell us you live with your Mom. Surely you wouldn't post something that was not 100% true, would you?
you are simply a bigot. it is not weird at all for a hispanic to live at home with their parents.

I don't think she was referring to getting to know or not getting to know your Mom.

If they find out you are unemployed and live with your Mom, its pretty much a deal breaker. You being a "mostly nice guy" doesn't matter.
...lousy female intuition? How Bad can i be, living at home with mom?

i am a mostly nice guy.

you are simply a bigot. it is not weird at all for a hispanic to live at home with their parents.

You could make that argument, but only if you had said you are hispanic. Barring that info, assuming you are white is simply going with the odds.

Are many 56 year old hispanic men unemployed and living at home?

It tells them that you are not ambitious, have little or no money, and have priorities that do not include them.

i am a mostly nice guy.

You could make that argument, but only if you had said you are hispanic. Barring that info, assuming you are white is simply going with the odds.

don't know. not everyone has the same circumstances available.

Are they happier, or are they just more comfortable?
Does it say happier?
So, you can't answer. Quelle surprise.
It reads as stated .. can you handle it?
More than any INCEL whiney boy.

Why is Bodey so hung up on this INCEL stuff? The girls she lusts after run from her, or what?
Home alone with teh dildo and USMB?

Owait, Butterfly + dildo.
Oh looky....I accept your surrender, little boy.

It tells them that you are not ambitious, have little or no money, and have priorities that do not include them.
how did you reach that conclusion? i am working on developing some sort of venture from home. i am already into container gardening and growing plants and trees. right now, i am focusing on lowering costs by placing plants in containers to provide more shade around the house and central ac fan. i water the plants to help cool the area between the plants and the house.

i am a mostly nice guy.

So you are saying it takes some bad circumstances for a 56 year old hispanic man to be living with his Mom and be unemployed?

how did you reach that conclusion? i am working on developing some sort of venture from home. i am already into container gardening and growing plants and trees. right now, i am focusing on lowering costs by placing plants in containers to provide more shade around the house and central ac fan. i water the plants to help cool the area between the plants and the house.

You are trying to develop some sort of venture from home. That is pretty vague. And its not as if you were employed last week. And you have nothing now but some letters of inquiry. That all sounds like you are not ambitious.

You want to work, finally. So, as you said, you could take someone out to dinner. That means you have little or no money.

I think I hit it pretty well.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

What about women who "can't get laid"? What do we call them? Oh wait we call them desperate

I see you haven't grown a brain yet bodey
Women who can't get laid? A small group, a very small group. Because women learn that they can do without men laying them just fine.

hqdefault.jpg

I seem to have more in common with "Chad" than I do with "Incel".

d-7ckS-wLKXWxFLQPpGvkT6iqPpQBxrpRr0i0a-zhyE.jpg

I dated somewhere in between. Stacy's looks, but Becky's smarts.
Except that Chad pic...probably gay.

I am cynical because of my experience with you on these forums.

Yes, touch therapy is very good. But thats not what I asked.

YOu have been begging women to let you give them a full body massage for a couple of years now. I just wondered if the desperate women were making appontments.
you are the story teller, not me.

"Besides, i live at home with my mom." :auiqs.jpg:

i am a mostly nice guy.
Ah...and a "nice guy".....we know ALLLLLLLLL about them. :71:

i am a mostly nice guy.

So you are saying it takes some bad circumstances for a 56 year old hispanic man to be living with his Mom and be unemployed?
you could say that. it certainly isn't average.

but then, i also win my arguments, more than average.

You are trying to develop some sort of venture from home. That is pretty vague. And its not as if you were employed last week. And you have nothing now but some letters of inquiry. That all sounds like you are not ambitious.

You want to work, finally. So, as you said, you could take someone out to dinner. That means you have little or no money.

I think I hit it pretty well.
i guess i Only need lucre, under Capitalism.

Forum List

Back