🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

you are the story teller, not me.

Repeating that does not make it any more true or you any more pathetic.
You are the one saying that, floozy who can't win your arguments.

Claiming you have won does not change reality.

How are you coming taking appointments? Surely they feel safe with an unemployed 56 year old, huh?
...lousy female intuition? We already agreed i merely need lucre, under capitalism. Besides, i live at home with my mom.
"Besides, i live at home with my mom." :auiqs.jpg:
how Bad can that be? "big chickens"

So am I. And I don't accuse you of things I can't back up.

And I am just taking you at your word. Your profile says you are 56. You tell us you live with your Mom. Surely you wouldn't post something that was not 100% true, would you?
you are simply a bigot. it is not weird at all for a hispanic to live at home with their parents.

You could make that argument, but only if you had said you are hispanic. Barring that info, assuming you are white is simply going with the odds.

Are many 56 year old hispanic men unemployed and living at home?
don't know. not everyone has the same circumstances available.

So you are saying it takes some bad circumstances for a 56 year old hispanic man to be living with his Mom and be unemployed?
you could say that. it certainly isn't average.

but then, i also win my arguments, more than average.

I would say it isn't average. It also isn't average for a 56 year old man to quit his job and not look for another. Now I see why you want unemployment without all the rules. You just want someone to pay you for nothing. And welfare won't help you because someone in the house makes a comfortable living.

I haven't seen you win a single argument. I've seen you argue about interpersonal relationships, your desire for unemployment to just pay you because you quit your job and don't want another, and your nonsense about the 2nd amendment. Maybe you have won other arguments, but on the three topics I named you have certainly not.

I don't think she was referring to getting to know or not getting to know your Mom.

For most women, hearing that you live with your Mom, is a big No.

If they find out you are unemployed and live with your Mom, its pretty much a deal breaker. You being a "mostly nice guy" doesn't matter.
...lousy female intuition? How Bad can i be, living at home with mom?

It tells them that you are not ambitious, have little or no money, and have priorities that do not include them.
how did you reach that conclusion? i am working on developing some sort of venture from home. i am already into container gardening and growing plants and trees. right now, i am focusing on lowering costs by placing plants in containers to provide more shade around the house and central ac fan. i water the plants to help cool the area between the plants and the house.

You are trying to develop some sort of venture from home. That is pretty vague. And its not as if you were employed last week. And you have nothing now but some letters of inquiry. That all sounds like you are not ambitious.

You want to work, finally. So, as you said, you could take someone out to dinner. That means you have little or no money.

I think I hit it pretty well.
i guess i Only need lucre, under Capitalism.

I guess you need ambition and a job.

...lousy female intuition? How Bad can i be, living at home with mom?

It tells them that you are not ambitious, have little or no money, and have priorities that do not include them.
how did you reach that conclusion? i am working on developing some sort of venture from home. i am already into container gardening and growing plants and trees. right now, i am focusing on lowering costs by placing plants in containers to provide more shade around the house and central ac fan. i water the plants to help cool the area between the plants and the house.

You are trying to develop some sort of venture from home. That is pretty vague. And its not as if you were employed last week. And you have nothing now but some letters of inquiry. That all sounds like you are not ambitious.

You want to work, finally. So, as you said, you could take someone out to dinner. That means you have little or no money.

If I didn't know better, I'd guess someone is battling serious depression.

you are simply a bigot. it is not weird at all for a hispanic to live at home with their parents.

You could make that argument, but only if you had said you are hispanic. Barring that info, assuming you are white is simply going with the odds.

So you are saying it takes some bad circumstances for a 56 year old hispanic man to be living with his Mom and be unemployed?

I would say it isn't average. It also isn't average for a 56 year old man to quit his job and not look for another. Now I see why you want unemployment without all the rules. You just want someone to pay you for nothing. And welfare won't help you because someone in the house makes a comfortable living.

I haven't seen you win a single argument. I've seen you argue about interpersonal relationships, your desire for unemployment to just pay you because you quit your job and don't want another, and your nonsense about the 2nd amendment. Maybe you have won other arguments, but on the three topics I named you have certainly not.
lol. you are Wrong, simply Because I say so.

i am not the one who is losing my arguments.

Nope. See? You just lost another one.

I think you are losing your argument with money.

lol. i gainsay your contention.

you are richer than me; that means, you have to go to hell before me.

LMAO!! Yeah, you just keep saying that. Its a great ploy to get the poor to be content.

Your Mom won't give you the money to take a woman out to dinner?

The problem is, you refuse to actually debate. You ask questions, that are answered. Then refuse to answer any questions. The arguments you make are mostly nonsense. An example would be your argument in favor of unemployment for anyone without a job, even if they quit their job and refuse to look for another.

LMAO!! Yeah, you just keep saying that. Its a great ploy to get the poor to be content.

We have, "under God" in our pledge.

The problem is, you refuse to actually debate. You ask questions, that are answered. Then refuse to answer any questions. The arguments you make are mostly nonsense. An example would be your argument in favor of unemployment for anyone without a job, even if they quit their job and refuse to look for another.
lol. all you have is stories and fallacies. ad hominems are nothing but fallacy.

That no one is required to say.0

lol. all you have is stories and fallacies. ad hominems are nothing but fallacy.
I guess living at home with mom in one's 50s is a winning card hand.

That no one is required to say.0
it is still there and provides a basis for my moral argument with St. Peter.

Let the "richest guy fit through the eye of a needle, first." before being taken seriously regarding morals.

xoxo

I guess living at home with mom in one's 50s is a winning card hand.
You are the one implying there is something inherently Bad about living with an elderly parent.

Yes we do. It was added in the 1950s to combat the red menace.

We also have banned school led prayer.

Yes we do. It was added in the 1950s to combat the red menace.

We also have banned school led prayer.
so, a bible applies in a moral argument.

Forum List

Back