🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Morals? YOu are really going to try to bring up morality? The guy who tells his female friends that is she won't help him when he is horny, he won't be her friend??

While I am richer than you (sets the bar pretty low), I am not what most would call a rich many, financially speaking.
that is just between me and you. you have to go to hell before me. so, why should i take you seriously now?

I don't believe I am going to hell.

And where we will go after we die has no bearing on our discussion. So your attempt to plead off by saying "why should I take you seriously now?" is just a laughable attempt to run from the discussion.
lol i don't believe you more than i believe me.

It doesn't matter what you believe. Both situations are in the future. And neither have any bearing on the conversation we are having.
in the conversation we are having, i am more honest and resort to the fewest fallacies.

Unless you can point out specific fallacies I have posted, you are just making meaningless claims.

I guess living at home with mom in one's 50s is a winning card hand.
You are the one implying there is something inherently Bad about living with an elderly parent.

I don't think either of us said that. But women certainly don't want to date a man who lives with his Mom (and doesn't have a job).
why not? is it about a really really serious relationship or not?

Yes, it is about a serious relationship. And most women want some very basic things from that relationship. You cannot offer them.
in other words, women are not really really serious for free when the guy doesn't have enough money.

It is not just the having money. It is being mature enough to do something for yourself and a future mate. Not just sitting around waiting for someone else to do everything.

I have offered arguments, backed up my claims and answered your questions.

You have.....well.....not.
lol. my arguments make more sense than yours. you simply tell stories.

Really? We should revamp the entire unemployment system to cater to lazy people who do not want to work, but want an income?? Notice I said "want" an income, not "need" an income. That argument makes no sense at all.
Employment is at the will of either party. I believe in equal protection of the law, why don't You?

I believe you have the right to quit a job. But when you do, you cease to be paid. If you had a job that allowed to into restricted areas, and you quit, you would no longer be allowed in those restricted areas. Your pay is the same. Your pay is a direct result of your work. No work? No pay.
Unemployment compensation is compensation for being unemployed. Why do You believe what You do?

Unemployment compensation is for those who lost their job through no fault of their own, and are seeking another job. It is to hold them over for a short time. Welfare is long term payment for doing nothing. And it is based on need.

that is just between me and you. you have to go to hell before me. so, why should i take you seriously now?

And where we will go after we die has no bearing on our discussion. So your attempt to plead off by saying "why should I take you seriously now?" is just a laughable attempt to run from the discussion.

It doesn't matter what you believe. Both situations are in the future. And neither have any bearing on the conversation we are having.
in the conversation we are having, i am more honest and resort to the fewest fallacies.

Unless you can point out specific fallacies I have posted, you are just making meaningless claims.
That is all you do. I actually win my arguments.

You are the one implying there is something inherently Bad about living with an elderly parent.

I don't think either of us said that. But women certainly don't want to date a man who lives with his Mom (and doesn't have a job).

Yes, it is about a serious relationship. And most women want some very basic things from that relationship. You cannot offer them.
in other words, women are not really really serious for free when the guy doesn't have enough money.

It is not just the having money. It is being mature enough to do something for yourself and a future mate. Not just sitting around waiting for someone else to do everything.
that is Your story. i do more around the house than you do.

lol. my arguments make more sense than yours. you simply tell stories.

Really? We should revamp the entire unemployment system to cater to lazy people who do not want to work, but want an income?? Notice I said "want" an income, not "need" an income. That argument makes no sense at all.
Employment is at the will of either party. I believe in equal protection of the law, why don't You?

I believe you have the right to quit a job. But when you do, you cease to be paid. If you had a job that allowed to into restricted areas, and you quit, you would no longer be allowed in those restricted areas. Your pay is the same. Your pay is a direct result of your work. No work? No pay.
Unemployment compensation is compensation for being unemployed. Why do You believe what You do?

Unemployment compensation is for those who lost their job through no fault of their own, and are seeking another job. It is to hold them over for a short time. Welfare is long term payment for doing nothing. And it is based on need.
How is that equal protection of the law? Employers can simply fire someone and not wait for them to quit.

If I claimed that you couldn't spell worth a damn and that your posts are grammatical nightmares, you would ask me to point those out. Right?

Same with your pointless claims of fallacies. I don't post fallacies, and you cannot point out where I do.

Since you have no idea how much I do around the house, your claim is simply bullshit.

I guess you think, since you do household chores, you don't need any ambition to move up, a job to pay your way, or any sense of independence.

How is that equal protection of the law? Employers can simply fire someone and not wait for them to quit.

Yes they can. But unless they fire them for cause, the employee can draw unemployment. Oh, and employees can quit anytime they want, whether it puts the employer in a bind or not.

If I claimed that you couldn't spell worth a damn and that your posts are grammatical nightmares, you would ask me to point those out. Right?

Same with your pointless claims of fallacies. I don't post fallacies, and you cannot point out where I do.
wow. i can say the same thing. all you have is red herring and straw men, not valid arguments.

Since you have no idea how much I do around the house, your claim is simply bullshit.

I guess you think, since you do household chores, you don't need any ambition to move up, a job to pay your way, or any sense of independence.
lol. i can claim the same thing, hypocrite. only i don't engage in hypocrisy whenever possible. you have no idea how much i do either. you just make it up just like any story teller telling stories.

Yes they can. But unless they fire them for cause, the employee can draw unemployment. Oh, and employees can quit anytime they want, whether it puts the employer in a bind or not.
Collecting unemployment compensation is part of that right. There is no State authority that can lawfully deny or disparage that right.

wow. i can say the same thing. all you have is red herring and straw men, not valid arguments.

Wow, it went right over your head, didn't it? lol

Wow, it went right over your head, didn't it? lol
no, it didn't. all you have is stories, story teller.

lol. i can claim the same thing, hypocrite. only i don't engage in hypocrisy whenever possible. you have no idea how much i do either. you just make it up just like any story teller telling stories.

The point is, you want to blame others for your lack of a sex life. It is either lousy female intuition, girls too far away, a lack of money ect ect ect.

Collecting unemployment compensation is part of that right. There is no State authority that can lawfully deny or disparage that right.

There is no "right" to unemployment compensation. You don't have a right to other people's money.

And each state has its own separate unemployment system. So obviously they can lawfully deny the benefits to those who do not qualify. Someone who quits their job does not qualify.

The point is, you want to blame others for your lack of a sex life. It is either lousy female intuition, girls too far away, a lack of money ect ect ect.
a lack of Things, not "true love for free".

There is no "right" to unemployment compensation. You don't have a right to other people's money.

And each state has its own separate unemployment system. So obviously they can lawfully deny the benefits to those who do not qualify. Someone who quits their job does not qualify.
There is no right or requirement to work in an at-will employment State. We rely on capitalism to help market participants decide, not the subjective value of morals.

a lack of Things, not "true love for free".

And if no one falls in love with you, you will blame a lack of lucre or blame the women for playing games.

There is no right or requirement to work in an at-will employment State. We rely on capitalism to help market participants decide, not the subjective value of morals.

No, there is no requirement to work. None at all.

If you don't work there is no requirement to pay you either. If you don't need money, you are free to not work. But to insist on a paycheck, and not be willing to work is simply nonsense.

Forum List

Back