🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

I would say it isn't average. It also isn't average for a 56 year old man to quit his job and not look for another. Now I see why you want unemployment without all the rules. You just want someone to pay you for nothing. And welfare won't help you because someone in the house makes a comfortable living.

I haven't seen you win a single argument. I've seen you argue about interpersonal relationships, your desire for unemployment to just pay you because you quit your job and don't want another, and your nonsense about the 2nd amendment. Maybe you have won other arguments, but on the three topics I named you have certainly not.
lol. you are Wrong, simply Because I say so.

Nope. See? You just lost another one.
lol. i gainsay your contention.

The problem is, you refuse to actually debate. You ask questions, that are answered. Then refuse to answer any questions. The arguments you make are mostly nonsense. An example would be your argument in favor of unemployment for anyone without a job, even if they quit their job and refuse to look for another.
lol. all you have is stories and fallacies. ad hominems are nothing but fallacy.

All you have to do is show one example of such. But you can't, so you keep throwing wild accusations. Meaningless

I think you are losing your argument with money.
you are richer than me; that means, you have to go to hell before me.

LMAO!! Yeah, you just keep saying that. Its a great ploy to get the poor to be content.

Your Mom won't give you the money to take a woman out to dinner?
We have, "under God" in our pledge.
That no one is required to say.0
it is still there and provides a basis for my moral argument with St. Peter.

Let the "richest guy fit through the eye of a needle, first." before being taken seriously regarding morals.

xoxo

Morals? YOu are really going to try to bring up morality? The guy who tells his female friends that is she won't help him when he is horny, he won't be her friend??

While I am richer than you (sets the bar pretty low), I am not what most would call a rich many, financially speaking.

I think you are losing your argument with money.

LMAO!! Yeah, you just keep saying that. Its a great ploy to get the poor to be content.

Yes we do. It was added in the 1950s to combat the red menace.

We also have banned school led prayer.
so, a bible applies in a moral argument.

It can apply all you want, for you. For a muslim, a hindu, a pagan or an atheist, it has no bearing at all.

The problem is, you refuse to actually debate. You ask questions, that are answered. Then refuse to answer any questions. The arguments you make are mostly nonsense. An example would be your argument in favor of unemployment for anyone without a job, even if they quit their job and refuse to look for another.
lol. all you have is stories and fallacies. ad hominems are nothing but fallacy.
I guess living at home with mom in one's 50s is a winning card hand.
You are the one implying there is something inherently Bad about living with an elderly parent.

I don't think either of us said that. But women certainly don't want to date a man who lives with his Mom (and doesn't have a job).

lol. you are Wrong, simply Because I say so.

All you have to do is show one example of such. But you can't, so you keep throwing wild accusations. Meaningless
you are the one with nothing but red herrings and straw men, not real arguments.

Let the "richest guy fit through the eye of a needle, first." before being taken seriously regarding morals.

xoxo

Morals? YOu are really going to try to bring up morality? The guy who tells his female friends that is she won't help him when he is horny, he won't be her friend??

While I am richer than you (sets the bar pretty low), I am not what most would call a rich many, financially speaking.
that is just between me and you. you have to go to hell before me. so, why should i take you seriously now?

Yes we do. It was added in the 1950s to combat the red menace.

We also have banned school led prayer.
so, a bible applies in a moral argument.

It can apply all you want, for you. For a muslim, a hindu, a pagan or an atheist, it has no bearing at all.
lol. it is a moral argument.

You are the one implying there is something inherently Bad about living with an elderly parent.

I don't think either of us said that. But women certainly don't want to date a man who lives with his Mom (and doesn't have a job).
why not? is it about a really really serious relationship or not?

you are the one with nothing but red herrings and straw men, not real arguments.

I have offered arguments, backed up my claims and answered your questions.

You have.....well.....not.

lol. my arguments make more sense than yours. you simply tell stories.

xoxo

that is just between me and you. you have to go to hell before me. so, why should i take you seriously now?

I don't believe I am going to hell.

And where we will go after we die has no bearing on our discussion. So your attempt to plead off by saying "why should I take you seriously now?" is just a laughable attempt to run from the discussion.

xoxo

And where we will go after we die has no bearing on our discussion. So your attempt to plead off by saying "why should I take you seriously now?" is just a laughable attempt to run from the discussion.
lol i don't believe you more than i believe me.

Really? We should revamp the entire unemployment system to cater to lazy people who do not want to work, but want an income?? Notice I said "want" an income, not "need" an income. That argument makes no sense at all.

Really? We should revamp the entire unemployment system to cater to lazy people who do not want to work, but want an income?? Notice I said "want" an income, not "need" an income. That argument makes no sense at all.
Employment is at the will of either party. I believe in equal protection of the law, why don't You?

xoxo

It doesn't matter what you believe. Both situations are in the future. And neither have any bearing on the conversation we are having.

Employment is at the will of either party. I believe in equal protection of the law, why don't You?

I believe you have the right to quit a job. But when you do, you cease to be paid. If you had a job that allowed to into restricted areas, and you quit, you would no longer be allowed in those restricted areas. Your pay is the same. Your pay is a direct result of your work. No work? No pay.

Yes, it is about a serious relationship. And most women want some very basic things from that relationship. You cannot offer them.

xoxo

It doesn't matter what you believe. Both situations are in the future. And neither have any bearing on the conversation we are having.
in the conversation we are having, i am more honest and resort to the fewest fallacies.

I believe you have the right to quit a job. But when you do, you cease to be paid. If you had a job that allowed to into restricted areas, and you quit, you would no longer be allowed in those restricted areas. Your pay is the same. Your pay is a direct result of your work. No work? No pay.
Unemployment compensation is compensation for being unemployed. Why do You believe what You do?

Yes, it is about a serious relationship. And most women want some very basic things from that relationship. You cannot offer them.
in other words, women are not really really serious for free when the guy doesn't have enough money.

Forum List

Back