🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Daniel, I know I have asked you this numerous times. But you have never answered it.

You don't want to work. It is not as if you are incapable of working. You just don't want to.

Why do you think that tax money, taken from those who earned it, should be used to pay you so that you can have the luxuries you want?

What makes you so special?
lol. Because i am seeking redress of grievances.

No, it is not. Although, if you had your way, we would have fewer homeless people. Give them $2k a month, in cash, and no help for their substance abuse and mental health issues, and a large number of them would die (including those killed for the money they keep on them).
don't believe in Capitalism, right winger?

People are willing to be ambitious and proactive and ensure promptness under Capitalism.

Why do you believe better health care service at potentially lower cost won't be more available with greater potential for greater market participation by more people?

Oh I believe in capitalism. But I also know what people with substance abuse will do to feed their habit.

What I find amusing is your claim "People are willing to be ambitious and proactive and ensure promptness under Capitalism".
You, obviously, are not are willing to be ambitious and proactive and ensure promptness under Capitalism.
Why do you believe better health care service at potentially lower cost won't be more available with greater potential for greater market participation by more people?

Because I have not seen any sign that more participation reduces healthcare costs.

Also, unless the healthcare is in place when you offer aid to the homeless, the addicts will spend their money on drugs & alcohol.
more potential consumers must have some effect on producers who will rationally seek to increase participation in their markets.

Health insurance is required now. Why would they bring the prices down when they can make more profits?

And, as I said, the health insurance need to be in place when the program starts.

To circulate the maximum amount of capital and to see the greatest multiplier effect, people have to keep more of the money they earn and more people have to work.
don't believe in the law of large numbers, either, right wingers?

what do y'all, really really believe in?

Believe? When talking about the multiplier effect it is a fact. More money in means more money multiplied.
Circulating capital to engender a positive multiplier effect is not, nothing.

I didn't say it was nothing. In fact, when you made that exact same statement before, I explained what I meant.

There is a cost for the gov't taking the money and redistributing it. That cost is born by the people. So if you take $100 from the tax payers (those who earned it) then the people who didn't earn it will only get around $75. That is LESS. Less money into the market means a lower return from the multiplier effect.

So are you going to tell us how ambitious you are?
so what. with Your plan, most money will go to the Richest who will try to find a haven for it.

In my plan money goes to people who earned it. Yes, money is taxed. But tax money should only be given to those who need it. Not to support the luxuries of someone who simply chooses not to work.

I am fine with higher taxes on those who park their money in banks overseas. But whatever else they do with their money is a) their choice, and b) still going to help the market.

Daniel, I know I have asked you this numerous times. But you have never answered it.

You don't want to work. It is not as if you are incapable of working. You just don't want to.

Why do you think that tax money, taken from those who earned it, should be used to pay you so that you can have the luxuries you want?

don't believe in Capitalism, right winger?

People are willing to be ambitious and proactive and ensure promptness under Capitalism.

Oh I believe in capitalism. But I also know what people with substance abuse will do to feed their habit.

What I find amusing is your claim "People are willing to be ambitious and proactive and ensure promptness under Capitalism".
You, obviously, are not are willing to be ambitious and proactive and ensure promptness under Capitalism.

Because I have not seen any sign that more participation reduces healthcare costs.

Also, unless the healthcare is in place when you offer aid to the homeless, the addicts will spend their money on drugs & alcohol.
more potential consumers must have some effect on producers who will rationally seek to increase participation in their markets.

Health insurance is required now. Why would they bring the prices down when they can make more profits?

And, as I said, the health insurance need to be in place when the program starts.
The point is, insurance can afford better products at lower cost with more rather than less market participation by more people.

i have no idea what you are talking about. your point of view has nothing to do with economics or the economic reality of a positive multiplier effect.

You make up your own stories.

begging the question is also a fallacy.

The point is, insurance can afford better products at lower cost with more rather than less market participation by more people.

Not at a lower cost to the patient. Medicare/Medicaid can provide the same care. Don't pretend you are worried about tax money spent on this, when wasting tax dollars has been the problem with your entire plan.

i have no idea what you are talking about. your point of view has nothing to do with economics or the economic reality of a positive multiplier effect.

You make up your own stories.

begging the question is also a fallacy.

My question is not a "begging the question" fallacy.

You have stated that you want a check for being unemployed. YOu have stated that you do not want to seek work, and have even denigrated people who work. So you want to be paid by the gov't, out of tax money, and you don't want to work for it. You have stated that you live with your Mom. And you want to avoid a means test, because your needs are provided for by her. So what ever money you get will be for luxuries, not needs. In fact, you stated you were tring to get money so you could take women out to dinner.

I am asking you why you expect people to work so that you can get money for your luxuries and not work.

I am, once again, asking why you want money without working.

A redress of grievances? You don't have any grievances. You QUIT your job. You haven't looked for another job. Why is that a grievance that the gov't should address?

The good part, is they won't be passing on their DNA. Not in states with abortion access, anyway.

Not at a lower cost to the patient. Medicare/Medicaid can provide the same care. Don't pretend you are worried about tax money spent on this, when wasting tax dollars has been the problem with your entire plan.
Yes, that is exactly where some of the cost savings should show up, with Any competition under Any form of capitalism.

A redress of grievances? You don't have any grievances. You QUIT your job. You haven't looked for another job. Why is that a grievance that the gov't should address?
The law is employment at the will of either party, even for unemployment compensation; that IS equality.

Yes, that is exactly where some of the cost savings should show up, with Any competition under Any form of capitalism.

And if those insurance companies won't treat patients with pre-existing conditions?
And if those insurance companies have high deductibles?

Plus the fact that it will take time for the costs to drop. It will not be immediate.

Why is it that you want to get paid yourself, by the gov't, for quitting a job, but you want the private sector to help the homeless (the poorest of the poor) rather than having welfare programs do it? Oh yeah, I forgot. You want unemployment compensation for everyone, regardless of whether it is the best thing for them.

The law is employment at the will of either party, even for unemployment compensation; that IS equality.

No, it is not. The equality is that you or your employer can end the relationship at any time. You want to get more and not allow the employer anything additional. That is NOT equality.

And if those insurance companies won't treat patients with pre-existing conditions?
And if those insurance companies have high deductibles?

Plus the fact that it will take time for the costs to drop. It will not be immediate.

Why is it that you want to get paid yourself, by the gov't, for quitting a job, but you want the private sector to help the homeless (the poorest of the poor) rather than having welfare programs do it? Oh yeah, I forgot. You want unemployment compensation for everyone, regardless of whether it is the best thing for them.
dear, the Point is, with recourse to an Income, more people can consume those products and services they may need. good capitalists know how to take advantage not Only of demand deposit relationships with cute bankers, but also time deposit relationships as well to save for some out of pocket expenses.

No, it is not. The equality is that you or your employer can end the relationship at any time. You want to get more and not allow the employer anything additional. That is NOT equality.
Yes, dear, it is. Employment is at the will of either party, no questions asked.

Forum List

Back