So How Many Times Were There More Jobs Than People During The Obama Years?

:aargh: :aargh: :5_1_12024: So now Obama comes back from vacation to brag about how this is his economy? The Trump economic wonder was created by him?
Really? Does anyone ever recall a time during that 8 year horror when we hit 20,000 in the stock market and we had 7 million job openings?
:abgg2q.jpg:

That's easy.

NONE.

People were getting extended unemployment.

People were on food stamps.

Business's were closing.

The ACA was in effect.

In all it was one big shit show. Brought to you by the Democrats.

The ACA is still in effect.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Its imploding on its own much to your chagrin. The penalty will disappear in january. That should finish it off.

Nope. All of its burdensome rules and regulations that are driving smaller hospitals out of business will still be there.

The mandate was the least of the problems caused by the ACA

What are you talking about?
The places where rural hospitals are being driven out of business are where Republicans refused to except the Medicaid expansion. How can you not know that?
And in the same red states, infant mortality is going up and life expectancy is going down. This is been the GOP plan all along. How come Republicans are so fuking stupid that they support what’s being done to them?
And please, don’t tell me they don’t know.

If you have to expand one massive government program to be able to pay for another massive government program, that is a bad sign to put it mildly.

Lol, how many points has tRump dropped the unemployment rate?

Economy is on fire under trump.

By what measure, specifically?

Short-term limited duration insurance. Was three months, now its 12 months and can be renewed for 36. This allows most people to cancel their current high premium ACA and opt for cheaper insurance rates. I was able to do this with no penalty in a lapse.

How does that equate to the economy being on fire?

But you knew this:

US unemployment rate ties lowest level in nearly 50 years

The unemployment rate has been dropping steadily for close to 8 years. Nothing about that changed after the election, just a continuation of the trend.

:aargh: :aargh: :5_1_12024: So now Obama comes back from vacation to brag about how this is his economy? The Trump economic wonder was created by him?
Really? Does anyone ever recall a time during that 8 year horror when we hit 20,000 in the stock market and we had 7 million job openings?

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

Trump's Numbers - FactCheck.org
That was kinda my point. He hasn't even knocked a full point off of it. And his job creation numbers are lagging behind as well.

You do realize the comparison is for Obama's full 8 years in office VS Trumps first year alone? That kinda changes things up a bit, dontcha think?
Sure it does. Bush and the Republicans handed Obama a dying economy and failing car companies. Obama handed to trump a stock market that went from 7000 to 20,000, healthy car companies, and a growing economy.
Nothing new here. It’s something we all already knew.

bullshit, the car companies were bailed out (with out tax money) in order to save the UAW and keep its money flowing to the DNC. That is the only reason obozo bailed them out. Anyone that doesn't understand that is either naïve or brain dead.

If they car companies had been allowed to go through a structured bankruptcy, those huge companies would have been broken up into several smaller more efficient companies, BUT each of those new companies would have had to have a union representation vote and Obozo and the dems could not risk losing the UAW money. That, my little friend, is what the car company bail outs were all about.

That's easy.

NONE.

People were getting extended unemployment.

People were on food stamps.

Business's were closing.

The ACA was in effect.

In all it was one big shit show. Brought to you by the Democrats.

The ACA is still in effect.

Its imploding on its own much to your chagrin. The penalty will disappear in january. That should finish it off.

Nope. All of its burdensome rules and regulations that are driving smaller hospitals out of business will still be there.

The mandate was the least of the problems caused by the ACA

Its still there hurting small business. I know. I have to deal with it. It takes a lot of creativity to get around it.

Hospitals cannot get around it, it is literally killing smaller hospitals.

My wife’s hospital had to lose some of their independence and affiliate with a larger group and the changes have been severe. She is leaving as the changes in the nurse to patient ratio have made it more likely something bad will happen and the nurses will be the fall guys.

You're preaching to the choir. Ive seen 6 surgery centers/small OR close in two years.

Short-term limited duration insurance. Was three months, now its 12 months and can be renewed for 36. This allows most people to cancel their current high premium ACA and opt for cheaper insurance rates. I was able to do this with no penalty in a lapse.

But you knew this:

The unemployment rate has been dropping steadily for close to 8 years. Nothing about that changed after the election, just a continuation of the trend.

5 percent in 8 years under O. 1.1 percent under trump in less than two years.

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

Trump's Numbers - FactCheck.org
That was kinda my point. He hasn't even knocked a full point off of it. And his job creation numbers are lagging behind as well.

You do realize the comparison is for Obama's full 8 years in office VS Trumps first year alone? That kinda changes things up a bit, dontcha think?
Nobody wants to answer the question.

How much change has tRump actually made in the unemployment numbers?

black, Hispanic, Asian, and female unemployment is the lowest ever recorded. Presidents get credit or blame for what happens during their terms.

Under Obama there was never a time when there were more available jobs than job seekers. That is happening today under Trump.

But you knew this:

what specifically did Obama do to cause that trend? I want specific actions taken by him that caused it, not talking points and BS, specific actions. OR, maybe the trend started under Bush and obozo was just the beneficiary. Hmmmmm?

Economy is continuing the trend started 9 years ago.

I see, so it was the Bush policies finally taking affect.

He doesn't know, he's just repeating what he was told.

But you knew this:

So? It’s been heading in that direction for the last 9 years.

:laughing0301:

stock market, housing starts, new jobs, business expansions, corporate profits, 401K growth, tax cuts, pay increases, bonuses, reduced trade imbalance, companies returning to the USA. just to name a few.

Obama averaged 2% growth... worst ever post war era recovery

Mr Trump has averaged 3% to 4%

Obama can't compete

-Geaux

But you knew this:

So? It’s been heading in that direction for the last 9 years.

O had to borrow 5 trillion from the fed to do it. Anybody could have done that....even your pet. So please spare us the emotional contortions as you look for comfort in O.

But you knew this:

what specifically did Obama do to cause that trend? I want specific actions taken by him that caused it, not talking points and BS, specific actions. OR, maybe the trend started under Bush and obozo was just the beneficiary. Hmmmmm?

It was still rapidly rising when Bush II left office so he had nothing to do with tbt turn around.

Obama did nothing to cause it, the economy is larger than one man

stock market, housing starts, new jobs, business expansions, corporate profits, 401K growth, tax cuts, pay increases, bonuses, reduced trade imbalance, companies returning to the USA. just to name a few.

Thanks for parroting the talking points.

The trade imbalance was 37 billion when Trump took office, in Sept it hit 53 billion. That is not a reduction.

Forum List

Back