So How Many Times Were There More Jobs Than People During The Obama Years?

Lol, how many points has tRump dropped the unemployment rate?

Economy is on fire under trump.

By what measure, specifically?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He doesn't know, he's just repeating what he was told.

stock market, housing starts, new jobs, business expansions, corporate profits, 401K growth, tax cuts, pay increases, bonuses, reduced trade imbalance, companies returning to the USA. just to name a few.

Thanks for parroting the talking points.

The trade imbalance was 37 billion when Trump took office, in Sept it hit 53 billion. That is not a reduction.

the fix does not take instant affect, be patient its happening.

Short-term limited duration insurance. Was three months, now its 12 months and can be renewed for 36. This allows most people to cancel their current high premium ACA and opt for cheaper insurance rates. I was able to do this with no penalty in a lapse.

How does that equate to the economy being on fire?

But you knew this:

US unemployment rate ties lowest level in nearly 50 years

The unemployment rate has been dropping steadily for close to 8 years. Nothing about that changed after the election, just a continuation of the trend.

what specifically did Obama do to cause that trend? I want specific actions taken by him that caused it, not talking points and BS, specific actions. OR, maybe the trend started under Bush and obozo was just the beneficiary. Hmmmmm?

It was still rapidly rising when Bush II left office so he had nothing to do with tbt turn around.

Obama did nothing to cause it, the economy is larger than one man

so you admit (finally) that Obama had nothing to do with falling unemployment rates. Good for you.

By what measure, specifically?

He doesn't know, he's just repeating what he was told.

stock market, housing starts, new jobs, business expansions, corporate profits, 401K growth, tax cuts, pay increases, bonuses, reduced trade imbalance, companies returning to the USA. just to name a few.

Thanks for parroting the talking points.

The trade imbalance was 37 billion when Trump took office, in Sept it hit 53 billion. That is not a reduction.

the fix does not take instant affect, be patient its happening.

You said Trump had reduced trade imbalances, that was a lie.

:aargh: :aargh: :5_1_12024: So now Obama comes back from vacation to brag about how this is his economy? The Trump economic wonder was created by him?
Really? Does anyone ever recall a time during that 8 year horror when we hit 20,000 in the stock market and we had 7 million job openings?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Thanks to Obama.

O deserves some credit since he was in office. Now, its just exploding under trump and his policies.

Yup. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it big time.
Yeah if you’re a billionaire. Otherwise your wages just haven’t gone up and you didn’t get the tax cut that was promised. So yeah if you’re a billionaire, Trump has done wonders for your billions.

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

Trump's Numbers - FactCheck.org
That was kinda my point. He hasn't even knocked a full point off of it. And his job creation numbers are lagging behind as well.

You do realize the comparison is for Obama's full 8 years in office VS Trumps first year alone? That kinda changes things up a bit, dontcha think?
Nobody wants to answer the question.

How much change has tRump actually made in the unemployment numbers?

black, Hispanic, Asian, and female unemployment is the lowest ever recorded. Presidents get credit or blame for what happens during their terms.

Under Obama there was never a time when there were more available jobs than job seekers. That is happening today under Trump.
There was over 6 million jobs available under Obama during his last few years as president.
I posted that directly from the Bureau of Labor Statistics many times here in the US message board.
The problem back then was the same problem as now. There just aren’t skilled people to do those jobs. And remember, Republicans don’t believe in education. The majority of Republicans say college is bad for America.
As I posted many times, CEOs want immigrants. Because they need people to do the jobs. If they don’t get the immigrants they asked for, those jobs will move back overseas.

Under Obama there was never a time when there were more available jobs than job seekers. That is happening today under Trump.
That's because of a record number of workers who have dropped out of the workforce, 96,364,000 to be exact, under Donnie Dirtbag.

Obama averaged 2% growth... worst ever post war era recovery

Mr Trump has averaged 3% to 4%

Obama can't compete

-Geaux

3% to 4% growth of what?

GDP

Trump has had only ONE quarter over 3%.

You all keep parroting the talking points and they are all false.

how many did Obama have over 3% ? answer: zero

That's because of a record number of workers who have dropped out of the workforce, 96,364,000 to be exact, under Donnie Dirtbag.

more partisan bullshit, that is simply not true, but it was true under the Kenyan messiah.

:aargh: :aargh: :5_1_12024: So now Obama comes back from vacation to brag about how this is his economy? The Trump economic wonder was created by him?
Really? Does anyone ever recall a time during that 8 year horror when we hit 20,000 in the stock market and we had 7 million job openings?
:abgg2q.jpg:

The unemployment rate has dropped a point since Trump took office and when I look at how Hurricane Harvey devastated the 3rd most populous county in the U.S. and there are still many waiting to get back into their homes, then Irma, Maria, Florence and now Michael, I'm sure the construction industry alone is about .5% of that one point.

more partisan bullshit, that is simply not true, but it was true under the Kenyan messiah.
Donnie Dirtbag currently holds the record for the most workers out of the workforce, 96,364,000 breaking Tramp's previous record of 96,290,000 last month.

That was kinda my point. He hasn't even knocked a full point off of it. And his job creation numbers are lagging behind as well.

You do realize the comparison is for Obama's full 8 years in office VS Trumps first year alone? That kinda changes things up a bit, dontcha think?
Nobody wants to answer the question.

How much change has tRump actually made in the unemployment numbers?

black, Hispanic, Asian, and female unemployment is the lowest ever recorded. Presidents get credit or blame for what happens during their terms.

There was over 6 million jobs available under Obama during his last few years as president.
I posted that directly from the Bureau of Labor Statistics many times here in the US message board.
The problem back then was the same problem as now. There just aren’t skilled people to do those jobs. And remember, Republicans don’t believe in education. The majority of Republicans say college is bad for America.
As I posted many times, CEOs want immigrants. Because they need people to do the jobs. If they don’t get the immigrants they asked for, those jobs will move back overseas.

Geez, get over yourself. No one objects to education, what many object to is indoctrination posing as education. Most of our colleges have become left wing indoctrination centers, not centers of learning. Our colleges are repeating the pattern of the third reich or Mao. As to your bullshit about CEOs and illegals (not immigrants, illegals) CEOs would much prefer to hire American citizens. Jobs went overseas because of high taxation and destructive regulations under Obama, most of that has been eliminated and corporations are hiring and expanding in the USA again. Corporations don't need illegals, there are more American job openings than there are job seekers, that makes wages go up due to supply and demand, and that is good for workers and the economy

We welcome immigrants, but they must come legally and comply with our immigration laws. Why do you on the left want our immigration laws ignored? We all know the reason, I am looking for one lib to admit that its all about trying to make them voters, are you willing to admit that?

Forum List

Back