So how's that Tollybon supervised evacuation going for you Joe?

The deadliest day for the US in Afghan since Obama was president.

I trust Xiden doesn’t have the nerve to go to Delaware when the bodies of the soldiers that are dead because of his actions come home

Remember Trump and the Kurds.

1630126094960.png

I've been watching the news all morning but I haven't seen a statement from our Surrenderer-In-Chief. I guess Biden is still waiting instructions from the Tollybon on what the new plan is.

Joe hates modern america, we all know that, so why are you surprised he takes orders from the taliban. I think Joe should bring as many afghans as possible to USA, fuck the constitution, like trump the pussygrabber tried to do on jan 6, and institute Sharia law in america....

1630202299885.jpeg

Too bad you bought into the Media smear of Donald Trump. He was America's last hope. You are very confused.

you have to give A for effort to the pussygrabber, after all, he tried to steal the elections for two months immediately following the elections, when he miserably failed his incompetent attempt, he then sent an army of morons to attack the seat of our democracy...

1630203185065.jpeg

you have to give A for effort to the pussygrabber, after all, he tried to steal the elections for two months immediately following the elections, when he miserably failed his incompetent attempt, he then sent an army of morons to attack the seat of our democracy...
You have swallowed the Media Trump smear hook, line and sinker. The Media is very good at what they do, so don't feel too bad.

You have swallowed the Media Trump smear hook, line and sinker. The Media is very good at what they do, so don't feel too bad.

honestly, I don't follow main stream media and much less any kind of media propaganda machines like fox or oan, I tend to follow NPR and the BBC which are way more honest than the rest...

1630208514461.jpeg

Forum List

Back