So I bought my husband his dream rifle today. Henry Golden Boy 22 LR

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Gentlemen and ladies. This baby came home. And wow just wow its everything I ever dreamed of. My old man is over the moon, but so am I. It's so light and streamlined but solid as a rock. The stock angle puts the sights in line as soon as you aim. The lever is super smooth, way better than my old 30-30 Winchester. This gun is sweeeet !

Going to let Henry know that one catalogue, one time, at one address in Canada at the time gave us a dream of the Golden Boy ( I love the Silver Boy myself) and now he's home.

He's so damn beautiful.

For those that don't know.....

27185120_3.jpg

Gentlemen and ladies. This baby came home. And wow just wow its everything I ever dreamed of. My old man is over the moon, but so am I. It's so light and streamlined but solid as a rock. The stock angle puts the sights in line as soon as you aim. The lever is super smooth, way better than my old 30-30 Winchester. This gun is sweeeet !

Going to let Henry know that one catalogue, one time, at one address in Canada at the time gave us a dream of the Golden Boy ( I love the Silver Boy myself) and now he's home.

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg

They are really nice. Tried to get one at action at a Wild Turkey Federation banquet but it went for twice what it was worth.

I have my father's Win. model 94 and I have my grandfather's old Marlin model 93. Love them but I don't shoot them any more because I get too obsessed with cleaning them.

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg

Ooooooooooooohhhhhh Pretty!

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg

You’ll shoot yer eye out

Left handed people have always been the step children of the shooting world but the lever action rifle is the best compromise.

It's a pretty rifle and well made in the USA.

When everyone tells you its not gun control.......I can tell them the head spinning bullshit that happened when we tried to get our guns and bows across the border :)

I am still pissed to this day I had to fight to get my Hawken across but also our fucking bows. Both Bears, my model was a Black Bear, draw weight 45 lbs, his a Whitetail 2 at 65 lbs. They put the guns and bows into one quarantined lot, even my damn Daisy Powermaster pellet gun was part of that.

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg

You’ll shoot yer eye out

Never done that and I'm personally all about black powder and Hawkens. But I wanted this up because the rifle itself is soooooooooooo damned awesome.

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg
When I get mine it'll be in the original 44-40 caliber............

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg
Sounds like you bought a great present for yourself.

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg

You’ll shoot yer eye out

Never done that and I'm personally all about black powder and Hawkens. But I wanted this up because the rifle itself is soooooooooooo damned awesome.
Does it have a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time?

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg
When I get mine it'll be in the original 44-40 caliber............

We basically have that in principle. Just it's called a Mosin Nagant :lol:

I've never been much into guns, rifles but over the past couple of years my wife has turned into Annie Oakley.

From my perspective, it's pretty..

He's so damn beautiful.

27185120_3.jpg

I've never been much into guns, rifles but over the past couple of years my wife has turned into Annie Oakley.

From my perspective, it's pretty..

You’ll shoot your eye out!

For me I m in horror over kosher and halal. They butcher oh my compared to me where the odds are against me.... sitting there like an idiot....bambi has always won by the way. Bambi forever....tinydancer 0

They are just so smart.

Forum List

Back